Lets make topix the watchdog for Elk ...

Lets make topix the watchdog for Elk City and the surrounding areas

Posted in the Elk City Forum

Taxi Cab Confessions

Elk City, OK

#1 Oct 9, 2009
This might make a difference for a few people that think their above the law.
Taxi Cab Confessions

Elk City, OK

#2 Oct 10, 2009
Think real carefully and try to think of the most corrupt thing you have ever seen or heard about around this place. This could be interesting.
Just Interested

Grand Prairie, TX

#3 Oct 10, 2009
What about the police chase initiated by an officer as a prank on a new one? Wonder if he'll be charged for endangering the lives of the citizens he swore to protect and serve. I'm amazed it even wound up in the paper! If it were one of us everyday citizens speeding thru town like that you can bet our tush would be holding down a mattress at the gray bar hotel!

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#4 Oct 10, 2009
i thought it already was. i mean, it's the watchdog for everything else,(meaning people post other people's business on here) so why not?
Taxi Cab Confessions

Elk City, OK

#5 Oct 10, 2009
MrsMcCoy wrote:
i thought it already was. i mean, it's the watchdog for everything else,(meaning people post other people's business on here) so why not?
I would like to see more people come forward with information about wrong doing without feeling fear of reprisals. Most of the people that have been involved in some of the corruption are absolutely terrified to say anything because they have heard how others have been treated for doing such. We need to reassure people that it is the right thing to do and protection will be provided by some of the law abiding citizens around here.
Delbert McFarland

Broken Arrow, OK

#6 Dec 31, 2012
Taxi Cab Confessions wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to see more people come forward with information about wrong doing without feeling fear of reprisals. Most of the people that have been involved in some of the corruption are absolutely terrified to say anything because they have heard how others have been treated for doing such. We need to reassure people that it is the right thing to do and protection will be provided by some of the law abiding citizens around here.
Delbert will make your wish come true.
BB1

United States

#7 Dec 31, 2012
Delbert McFarland wrote:
<quoted text>Delbert will make your wish come true.
Dipsh#t!!
Another One

United States

#8 Jan 2, 2013
Taxi Cab Confessions wrote:
This might make a difference for a few people that think their above the law.
Local Pill Dealer
http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/servlet/pag...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Otnot is gay 55 min Juan Carlos 1
gabe edny 4 hr Rodney 2
Religion is a LIE (Jan '13) 5 hr Seeing 281
Jordan Salinas Dec 14 Iwasthere 3
66 sweet spot (Nov '10) Dec 10 sandie 3
Body rub? Dec 8 Juan Carlos 4
How many girls from elk turned stripper Dec 8 The real otnot 40

Elk City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance