First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3 Oct 15, 2010
To the Disgusting person at Wal-Mart.

Way to show your true colors. You are a sick person.
thegirlATwalmart

United States

#4 Oct 16, 2010
no sweetie i'm not fat he knows it i have long hair
i won't say what color but let me tell it,it's not the first time and don't hate cause he goes to napa ohhhh that's right he's not allowed to go there his ex works there ohhhh and girl get a damn job and stop go to sonic all the time he tells meeee alot lmao

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#5 Oct 16, 2010
You're real brave posting it on this site under a fake name! Too chicken to just go up and tell the girl to her face instead of airing peoples dirty laundry for the world?
dumbass

Elk City, OK

#6 Oct 16, 2010
thegirlATwalmart wrote:
i won't say what color but let me tell it,it's not the first time and don't hate cause he goes to napa ohhhh that's right he's not allowed to go there his ex works there ohhhh and girl get a damn job and stop go to sonic all the time he tells meeee alot lmao
His ex hasnt worked at napa for a couple months so there goes your story

Since: Aug 10

Elk City, OK

#7 Oct 16, 2010
Shane probably wouldn't appreciate your posting that here in this public forum, obviously you just wanted to start trouble for him.....
Dirty Dirt

Pflugerville, TX

#9 Oct 16, 2010
thegirlATwalmart wrote:
lmao get emm girl
shanes aunt

Ponca City, OK

#10 Oct 16, 2010
girl at walmart glad you have a job. NOW GET A LIFE AND KEEP YOUR PRIVATE LIFE TO YOURSELF. SICK B----

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#11 Oct 16, 2010
shanes aunt wrote:
girl at walmart glad you have a job. NOW GET A LIFE AND KEEP YOUR PRIVATE LIFE TO YOURSELF. SICK B----
WELL said!!
Wow

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Oct 17, 2010
Wow you have high standards doing him. He's nasty along with his Daddy.
Amazed

Elk City, OK

#14 Oct 18, 2010
Wow so if you were screwing him what did he do to you lol must have really pissed you off having to post on here. you can sleep with someone else's man what you can't find one of your own. I bet he won't sleep with you again LMAO
Shanes other aunt

United States

#15 Oct 18, 2010
I totally agree you are a chicken shit to start something like this on a public forum. I'm sure it was prob more along the lines of you wanted him but got rejected. Now grow the hell up and leave the Davis name alone.
jes

Clinton, OK

#16 Oct 18, 2010
Shanes other aunt wrote:
I totally agree you are a chicken shit to start something like this on a public forum. I'm sure it was prob more along the lines of you wanted him but got rejected. Now grow the hell up and leave the Davis name alone.
you guys need to stop starting shit.. they are happy get over it.. too bad we already know who u are. You dont work at walmart! u need to get a life. you have both of their number why dont you call tracie and tell her that to her face.
wise

Ponca City, OK

#17 Oct 19, 2010
you know we know who you are and you have done what you said by the way how is his kid. you better hope freddie doesn;t find out what you said oh maybe i will call and tell him lolololol
Student

Frisco, TX

#18 Oct 20, 2010
I didn't know Shane had a kid??
bubba

Dallas, TX

#19 Oct 20, 2010
No way he has a kid WHAT
Wondering

United States

#21 Oct 21, 2010
Who is his daughter?
kkk

United States

#22 Oct 21, 2010
What difference does it make who his daughter is
Didntknow

United States

#23 Oct 21, 2010
Probably cause alot of people didn't even know he had a daughter!!
Wow

Frisco, TX

#24 Nov 2, 2010
Ok so we all know that his gf isn't very faithful either lol so they are just trying to get even with each other lol
trickskit

United States

#25 Nov 2, 2010
lol well you must of tried to egt with her and she turned your nasty a** down lol she is very pretty girl so she has no problem getting with any one !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Armed robbery suspect shoots self Wednesday, di... 7 hr Ashley G 4
Leslie Davis (Goins) Apr '18 Lad 2
News Magazine publishers get the Harley & Annabelle ... (Dec '07) Apr '18 the way it is 655
Ben and amy wooters arrested for burglary 2nd d... Apr '18 Posr 3
crystal cantu gonzales Apr '18 You know me 1
Dustin Morehead Apr '18 AutoZoneMan 1
Jake Moore is a dead man Apr '18 Trent Britton 3

Elk City Jobs

Personal Finance

Elk City Mortgages