Delberts Back with Vengeance

Delberts Back with Vengeance

Posted in the Elk City Forum

Delbert McFarland OSBI

Coweta, OK

#1 Mar 17, 2013
Thats rite folks im back to stay because the law enforcement needs me and my vast knowledge of criminals and drug dealers. I Delbert McFarland will clean this city up, i give you my word! Laughing is net to go because hes a shake n bake scum bag meth cook and we know who the fag is so be watching for the net busted head.
Sandi

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Mar 17, 2013
Delbert, when you take time off from your busy crime fighting, do you vacation at Redrock in Clinton or do you go to the fantasy suite in Fort Supply? Just curious..,,.
Delbert McFarland

Tecumseh, OK

#5 Mar 18, 2013
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
Really you worthless piece of shit. You are nothing but a waste of skin who should be taken out and shot. How ever if your meth addled pea sized brain or any of your fag got meth using buddies want a shot at the title, come get me you worthless fu cktard. I will beat you so badly you best change your address to the hospital I will put you in forever
Dont worry you pud sucking meth head i will find you!
Fact

United States

#8 Mar 19, 2013
Sandi wrote:
Delbert, when you take time off from your busy crime fighting, do you vacation at Redrock in Clinton or do you go to the fantasy suite in Fort Supply? Just curious..,,.
ChuckyCheeze is the place and then off to Fort Supply. Thats what they do for super special people. Maybe someday they will let him out to play in the highway.
Delbert McFarland

Broken Arrow, OK

#9 Mar 19, 2013
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
ChuckyCheeze is the place and then off to Fort Supply. Thats what they do for super special people. Maybe someday they will let him out to play in the highway.
Walmart that wher i like to shop and play but the mean Baboon Manager keeps spanking me.
Delbert McFarland

Douglas, GA

#11 Mar 19, 2013
Laughing wrote:
You are worthless and weak you piece of shit
Your a bad little brother.
Delbert McFarland

Douglas, GA

#13 Mar 19, 2013
LT Little Pecker wrote:
Please don't talk about my boss like that
You have orders to club his ass next time you stop him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pain mgmt 4 hr Dale E 2
JB and Christian 13 hr Yup 10
New Trista Scott bikini pic! 13 hr She nasty 5
ryan potter is a (BITCH) (Nov '13) 13 hr Eww 4
cheated on 13 hr nfw 16
I'll make up for the last 4 yrs 16 hr crazytwo 1
I almost lost the woman ive been in love with f... 17 hr Im talking about ... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elk City Mortgages