jennifer roberts masters

Posted in the Elk City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
doenitright

United States

#1 Apr 16, 2012
any one know this tricked off scatter brain?
mystesewell

United States

#2 Apr 17, 2012
yea i know her and she is far from tricked off or a scatter brain!!!!! so who ever posted this is a moran hater that needs to keep there mouth shut
WOW

Haslet, TX

#3 Apr 17, 2012
mystesewell wrote:
yea i know her and she is far from tricked off or a scatter brain!!!!! so who ever posted this is a moran hater that needs to keep there mouth shut
Probably the person thats making all the threads to piss people off..
jennifer

United States

#4 Apr 17, 2012
that is so [email protected] funny that everyone is so obsessed with my life hell people seemed to know what i do before i even do anything so apparently yall are jealous cause yall cant be me but flattered to know yall are consitently thinking about me
WOW

United States

#5 Apr 18, 2012
She has an fb
The truth

United States

#6 Apr 18, 2012
u need to get some teeth in that grill u hoodrat!oh yeah and DONT DO METH U WILL LOOK LIKE THIS CRAZY ASS CHICKEN HEAD CLUCK BAWK!BAWK!BAWK
The truth

United States

#7 Apr 18, 2012
call bear
taz

United States

#8 Apr 19, 2012
doesnt she live in foss with a little redheaded girl?
a friend

Elk City, OK

#12 Apr 20, 2012
taz wrote:
doesnt she live in foss with a little redheaded girl?
next time u want to respond cause u think u know what ur talkin bout and wanna be a bad a$$. make sure u know who ur talkin bout cause u only looked like a DUMB A$$!!!
a friend

Elk City, OK

#13 Apr 20, 2012
jennifer wrote:
that is so [email protected] funny that everyone is so obsessed with my life hell people seemed to know what i do before i even do anything so apparently yall are jealous cause yall cant be me but flattered to know yall are consitently thinking about me
wow some ppl really r pethetic. so i guess that wasnt teeth i seen in ur mouth yesterday. lmao. and the best part is that was probably posted by someone who really doesnt have teeth. some ppl will go to extremes to try to make themself look better. wll NEWS FLASH FOR THEM... THEY STILL LOOK LIKT $#IT!!!!
doenitright

United States

#14 Apr 28, 2012
can you people really believe this dope selling husband fuc#ing excuse of a low life home wrecker???? from what i hear she cant and dont or wont even put as much time or effort into takeing care of her own kid as she does doing the next dope man for her next high.... well guess what little miss home wrecken hoe of a want to be dope dealer im hear to put you on blastfor all the wifes you have wronged by doing thay husbands,boyfriends,and lovers........ so my advise to you would be close your legs girl you got a smell that ajax wont wash off and try being a mother to that kid you layed down to spit out for once in your pathetic hoe as$ life..cause your bound to be better at something than you are as a wife or mother and that kid of yours deserves better than you will or can ever give..........p.s. sence you got being a hoe down pat why dont you put the dope job down and go be a stripper they are hireing in canute
i smell ya

United States

#15 May 2, 2012
Isn't she got a one eyed crazy psyco joke of a man shaked up w her now? Lol old man Ronnie lopez? Yuck two nastys
taz

United States

#17 May 4, 2012
a friend wrote:
<quoted text>
next time u want to respond cause u think u know what ur talkin bout and wanna be a bad a$$. make sure u know who ur talkin bout cause u only looked like a DUMB A$$!!!
you must be a friend of the nasty little diseased redheaded girl that screws hiv positive people for dope
uggg

Yukon, OK

#18 May 13, 2012
She is just nasty
l

United States

#19 May 13, 2012
Be nice people!

Since: May 12

United States

#20 May 15, 2012
and who is this nasty diseased red head your talking about the way i see it everyone is jealous because she has it and you dont so naner naner boo boo
f off

Broken Arrow, OK

#22 May 16, 2012
she aint red headed stupid [email protected] yall really need to get a life and find something better to do than talk shit
hmmmmm

Elk City, OK

#23 May 16, 2012
ttruckitup wrote:
and who is this nasty diseased red head your talking about the way i see it everyone is jealous because she has it and you dont so naner naner boo boo
yeah......diseases. Hcv, hiv, mike wilhelm. Gross.
Iseeidiots

Haslet, TX

#24 May 17, 2012
So where is Jj? Isn't she married? I don't really know her but what I have seen she's nothing special. Why do people do meth? Do they like having rotted out teeth? It's obvious she is on drugs when her teeth look like that. Save your money on drugs and see a dentist!! Dentures are getting pretty cheap. FYI: just because people talk about you doesn't make them jealous. She's not pretty. She has nothing for anyone to be jealous of. Get a new life.
Whoa

Dallas, TX

#26 May 21, 2012
Snitch!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So Dusti Cape is a Featherwood now? 21 min Latitsia 2
Praise the message! (Aug '16) 2 hr Juan Carlos 5
Cops Cap Counterfeiter 6 hr wow... 50
tonya michelle cupp (Jan '10) Apr 21 tbg2000 9
Country club snob Apr 20 H 2
Obama's 3rd term...a reality..here's why (Aug '16) Apr 14 Kayla 12
Elk City Apr 3 Nick the Dick 5

Elk City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance