Head Shop in Elk City? Thoughts?
Nope

United States

#41 Aug 19, 2010
They don't want to hire no squirt n skanks. It's gonna be hard enough to get the business going without hiring trash.
:)
soberokie

Blanchard, OK

#42 Aug 19, 2010
okie-1 wrote:
Any of you old codgers out there remember Lady Anns
head shop in OKC. Used to shop there back in the 70's. We all thought that place was so cool.
nope dont remember T.J. Tokers in Amarillo either ha ha
soberokie

Blanchard, OK

#43 Aug 19, 2010
xomotohunnyxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha Yes. People want to be hey guys. They want the attention he gets.:')
and the original is intelligent unlike the wannnabe hey guys
hey guys

United States

#44 Aug 19, 2010
soberokie wrote:
<quoted text> and the original is intelligent unlike the wannnabe hey guys
thanks honey :-*
infavorof

Elk City, OK

#45 Aug 20, 2010
ElkCityCitizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Guys, thank you for all your support in this thread. I am seeing that you get quite a bit of hatred towards you on here by people actually copying your name.
I have been thinking this over and over and am trying to establish a bussisness plan for this idea. I would love your email maybe we could somehow form a joint venture in all this. I had a shop in so cal so I have contacts for glass products at good wholesale prices.
lol

Midland, TX

#46 Aug 20, 2010
infavorof wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been thinking this over and over and am trying to establish a bussisness plan for this idea. I would love your email maybe we could somehow form a joint venture in all this. I had a shop in so cal so I have contacts for glass products at good wholesale prices.
Think it would be pretty cool, put one in and see how it goez. Thatz bout all you can do.
MERRITTS BEST

Jenks, OK

#47 Aug 20, 2010
whats a head shop
Bobby Bouchers Mama

United States

#48 Aug 20, 2010
It's the devil!!!
hey guys

San Antonio, TX

#49 Aug 20, 2010
Toooookkkeee Hey man ya got any munchies man I'll share my dope with ya if ya do man! Cough Cough Cough!
Jack Bartel

United States

#50 Aug 21, 2010
Lady Annes was the bomb back in the day, Lady Annes on the East corner, The Red Dog Saloon on the West corner, how much better could it have been.
Don Jacob himen

Newton, IA

#51 Aug 21, 2010
I will be very upset if you take my idea! Maybe we should talk.
Ex Party Guy

San Antonio, TX

#52 Aug 22, 2010
Let me ask you this? How many young adults after going into lady Anns and yes I remember it and was there, ruined their lives or nearly ruined thier lives after going in and buying Things from there. I Bought scales wonder what I used them for at the time? I bought all kinds of smoking materials wonder what I used them for? I even bought drugs from behind the counter. It was NOT a good place. Nor are any of them. Yes I saw the pariphenalia used to burn and smoke haroin I saw the neat little boxes to put cocaine in I saw the neat little crack pipes! These are not good places by any means and you wan't to open one up so close to the kids of western oklahoma? Your a Fu cking IDIOT!!!!!!
hey guys

United States

#53 Aug 22, 2010
Ex Party Guy wrote:
These are not good places by any means and you wan't to open one up so close to the kids of western oklahoma? Your a Fu cking IDIOT!!!!!!
as if western oklahoma wasn't already entirely strung out on meth to begin with.

paraphenalia? really? you mean there will be a place to buy clean stuff instead of you and your friends re-using the same heroin needles?

see also: portugal, who legalized every illicit drug and had their heroin use drop by 50% and their AIDs transmission rate drop from 2,508 to 220 cases within a year after making them legal.

hmmm... people who already do drugs anyway having a clean place to buy their paraphenalia.... or thousands of people spreading AIDs around.... yeah. i'm not sure which one i'd prefer, either........
hey guys

Saint Paul, MN

#54 Aug 22, 2010
hey guys wrote:
<quoted text>
as if western oklahoma wasn't already entirely strung out on meth to begin with.
paraphenalia? really? you mean there will be a place to buy clean stuff instead of you and your friends re-using the same heroin needles?
see also: portugal, who legalized every illicit drug and had their heroin use drop by 50% and their AIDs transmission rate drop from 2,508 to 220 cases within a year after making them legal.
hmmm... people who already do drugs anyway having a clean place to buy their paraphenalia.... or thousands of people spreading AIDs around.... yeah. i'm not sure which one i'd prefer, either........
You see I am a druggie so I am in favor of getting more people on drugs and ruinging there lives I think it's alright to see people laying on the streets dying due to drugs and I think it's ok for people to be out prostatuting their bodies to get money for drugs. I like seeing people throw their lives away and killing themselves I am such a fuc king dumbass Idiot Kid whom has no intellegence at all and I will be one of the ones yuou will be supporting in the future because my brain is so burnt up because I believe in drugs!!!!!!!!!!
hey guys

United States

#55 Aug 22, 2010
hey guys wrote:
<quoted text>You see I am a druggie so I am in favor of getting more people on drugs and ruinging there lives I think it's alright to see people laying on the streets dying due to drugs and I think it's ok for people to be out prostatuting their bodies to get money for drugs. I like seeing people throw their lives away and killing themselves I am such a fuc king dumbass Idiot Kid whom has no intellegence at all and I will be one of the ones yuou will be supporting in the future because my brain is so burnt up because I believe in drugs!!!!!!!!!!
you really need to learn how to spell. i feel kind of bad for you. it's like i'm arguing with a special ed kid.

i also feel kind of bad that you believe whatever hogwash your corrupt government feeds you while they're engaged in backdoor deals making millions of dollars from pharmaceutical lobbyists.

please, for the love of God, get an education.

for full disclosure purposes i will say that i do not engage in any type of drug. prescription or otherwise. but the evidence points vastly in favor of legalizing recreational drug use instead of criminalizing them. its not hard to see. just look how well our drug war and immigration war is working out.

and now that you know the facts, you can post another assinine, unfunny comment about how i must be a gay drug addict. i'll be waiting.
hey guys

San Antonio, TX

#56 Aug 22, 2010
See I admitt it you all knew I was!!!

“"back in Enid"”

Since: Aug 10

San Antonio, TX

#57 Aug 22, 2010
hey guys wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe i just love super fashionable glassware? everything is so black and white to you, fake hey guys.
Hey Man I could use a lid ya got any and how much ya want for it? IS it good sh it man? One toke stuff maybe?? Heard there was some California kona Bud around is that what you have? Let me know man.
hey guys

United States

#58 Aug 22, 2010
you guys have nothing better to do than come make multiple posts under a dozen fake names and i'm the one with no life?
ElkCityCitizen

Elk City, OK

#59 Aug 22, 2010
I am confused by some of these posts. A head shop sells tobacco pipes, water pipes and various other smoking accessories. Not only that but these type of stores sell a variety of things such as clothing, room decor, personal massagers and novelty items. I am curious why no one is bad-mouthing Walgreen's for selling pharmaceutical-grade painkillers or bad-mouthing all the convenient stores for selling alcohol and cigarettes which have been PROVEN to significantly increase your chances of developing a life-threatening disease.

I would assume that the citizens of Elk City would welcome another business in their town as it would be producing revenue for the town itself. And for people claiming that drugs were sold over-the-counter at head shops is completely wrong. Why would a business owner jeopardize their life and everything they worked for to just end up in prison? It amazes me how some peoples minds work...
Sweet Baby Ray

Newton, IA

#60 Aug 23, 2010
You for one don't spell worth a damn!! Second you have to be, not a young adult, not a kid, but 18+ years of age (ADULT) to even enter an establishment such as this one. I think you should spend more time thinking positive and less time looking like a hippocratical Dip Shit, with your head up your ass. There is a big o'l world out there and bad things happen, but opening a shop of this gender is not anything to compare to with all the other multitudes of Hellish things going on outside of ELK CITY. So my advise to you is to shut the fuck up if you can't say something, anything at all positive!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brandon earle (Jun '15) 5 hr Truth 10
Merritt rd 11 hr if drive a caddy 9
smokin at lunch time! 12 hr Lol 2
luna 14 hr umm 1
put a little iron in your diet (Mar '16) 15 hr mentalheadcfh1 31
Colored Girls Fri mentalheadcfh1 7
ECPD cars on train tracks Wed lmao 7

Elk City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elk City Mortgages