First Prev
of 6
Next Last
THE REAL story

United States

#108 Feb 5, 2013
idiot wrote:
You should really just give up justin. Everyone knows your dirt and your new wife well wow I herd that girl is easy as hell to get in bed. And her oldest is a slut.I know u and your baby mommas and I myself have had to put money in there pockets bc you don't. You should just give rights to the mothers and get out while you still have the ability to even be allowed to to call yourself a father.you care not about your children all you care about is you and your so called life.which everyone feels you should of just stayed gone.There's girls out there that have your kid and you don't even know bc your such a loser they don't want there kids to know you.oh and just so u know your so called soon to be wife is cheating on you. Grow up man
and u say u know idiot if u know him so much then put ur real name on here and then see how well u know and how do u know his new wife is cheating on him and her is only 12 so how can she be a slut are u saying ur a slut and not a kid so idoit be real say who u are and the say that stuff to justins face
Wow The old

United States

#109 Feb 5, 2013
Amanda wrote:
Ha! See, I've met Justin and eww! Second i know several of his kid's moms and they are great moms. Wonderful women who have beautiful children and its a pleasure to know them. And i know Chris and Kristan. Jake is very blessed to have them both. Justin is a dead beat. I truely believe that any man can help create a child but it takes a real man to be a daddy. And that's what we have here. Justin is still a boy and other men, great men have stepped up and raised his children as a real man should.
So Amanda u say u know how do u know and if u know like u say u do then u would know evrything about him ur just like idoit on here y'all dont him just rumors is all y'all know and Amanda lets put ur dirt out here ok
DDuke

Elk City, OK

#110 Feb 5, 2013
knows him better than you wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because he's marrying you doesn't make the things said on here false christy. I genuinely wish you an him the best in your marriage, but that doesn't change Justin's past. He doesn't pay child support or even see all of his children. He's also been "engaged" to almost every girl he's dated in the last decade. He's been involved in a lot of shady stuff and been in massive amounts of legal trouble. You need to know about all of his baggage if you're marrying him. Because of the fact I've known him for a long time, I have my doubts about how honest he's been with you about his past.
Just boil the above down to two words - "Typical Negro."
just saying

Lockhart, TX

#111 Feb 5, 2013
THE REAL story wrote:
<quoted text>and u say u know idiot if u know him so much then put ur real name on here and then see how well u know and how do u know his new wife is cheating on him and her is only 12 so how can she be a slut are u saying ur a slut and not a kid so idoit be real say who u are and the say that stuff to justins face
His stepdaughter is only 12 and already sexually active. I think you all need to learn how to put together a coherent sentence before you come on here trying to defend a deadbeat dad that's facing felony embezzlement charges. All you are doing is making him and yourself look even more idiotic.
Amanda

Jenks, OK

#112 Feb 5, 2013
Wow The old wrote:
<quoted text> So Amanda u say u know how do u know and if u know like u say u do then u would know evrything about him ur just like idoit on here y'all dont him just rumors is all y'all know and Amanda lets put ur dirt out here ok

i said I've met him. And i do know several of kids kids mommas and have seenhim interact with his children. I'm not impressed. As for dirt on me, go for it.
idiot

Kingfisher, OK

#113 Feb 6, 2013
I know more than u think I do!! I have know justin since grade school. And I also know your 12 year old child is let's just say for lack of better words sexually active. And to say anything to justins face would do no good. As for her cheating well let's just say I know a guy that knows the guy she's cheating with. I also want to throw this out there someone I know that has slept with justin is currently being check for stds.
who cares

Kingfisher, OK

#114 Feb 6, 2013
What a bunch of bullshit all this is!! Who cares what this guy does or doesn't.not something we all need to read about on elk city topics.
just saying

Lockhart, TX

#115 Feb 6, 2013
who cares wrote:
What a bunch of bullshit all this is!! Who cares what this guy does or doesn't.not something we all need to read about on elk city topics.
Then why are you taking the time to post on it??? IDIOT!!!
Funny

United States

#116 Feb 8, 2013
Who cares
Winter

United States

#117 Feb 10, 2013
Justin is fine as hell!!! Lucious full lips and sexy chocolate eyes, mmmmmmm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelbie is a real FIRE CRACKER 2 hr all smiles 2
What business have gone out of business and why? 3 hr Hometown shopper 5
Lying on foodstamps using people who dont live ... 6 hr As I see it 28
Best firework deals 17 hr Rip Off Cheaters 7
elk city race track Tue Dumbass 3
main street wreck Mon unknown 4
Sarah Isler is a sleaze Mon Laughing at you 4

Elk City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance