Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
Prayers for Kayson
we are dischareged heading to the motel with sissy bubba and nana thanks for the prayers
Like Share 10 seconds ago via mobile
Options
I'm willing to bet they observed nothing is wrong and now they will need to stay another night at the motel just in case.
Better yet, I bet they will need to just stay until the middle of the week since he already has an appointment scheduled they will need to be at. If they were heading to the motel that late in the day, they already missed check out and have paid for another night. So, that is two nights this time. I bet it will be atleast two more nights this week for the appointment. All paid for by the generosity of those that believe her lies. Again, I do believe Kayson has health issues. It is just not as severe as she says it is.
Hmmmm

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

You're probably right, I didn't realize he had an appointment this week.
Hmmmm

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Wow. Has anyone else noticed how many pages for sick kids she has liked and left comments on promoting Kaysons page? She is desperate for attention! Check out her likes and go look at some of the pages!

Laura Matney
my prayers are with this sweet baby and this family i know exactly how they family feels my 5 month old has a rare uncureable diease called alagilles syndrome he also has a page prayers for kayson
Like 10 hours ago
Hmmmm

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

SERIOUSLY?! She posted this one on a baby who just had a heart transplant!

Laura Matney
me and my prayers are with baby blake and family we are also waiting on a transplant my 5 month old needs a liver my prayers and thought are with u from elk city ok
Like Thursday at 11:47pm

Since when have they said he definitely needs a liver?
Hmmmm

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Here is the link where she posted Kayson needs a liver transplant:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Baby-blake/2641...
This is the link to the first comment above:
http://www.facebook.com/SupportBabyEastonFrie...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
SERIOUSLY?! She posted this one on a baby who just had a heart transplant!

Laura Matney
me and my prayers are with baby blake and family we are also waiting on a transplant my 5 month old needs a liver my prayers and thought are with u from elk city ok
Like ·· Thursday at 11:47pm

Since when have they said he definitely needs a liver?
I'm not shocked, her BS is getting out of hand. This family's lies are getting bigger and bigger. And they can't even keep them straight between them.
I have noticed that her supporters are not getting on here as much defending her. Have they finally opened their eyes?
No one can post on Facebook about their sick child without her making up a story about the doctors said this, the doctors said that, we are going to the ER, etc.
wow

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

She is already making comments about how they have to be back in OKC on Wednesday and she does not know how they are going to get back up there because she is broke. She just spent money on a motel for two nights..... that would have more than covered the fuel to drive back up there. Not to count the money spent on food to feed the 4 extra people she takes to OKC with her every time! Why do people keep giving her money? Wake up people!
Hmmmm

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

I see she changed the group description to say he will need a liver transplant. I suppose that's to make it looks good for the people she is getting on the other prayer pages of real sick kids! It's just sickening she is going and trying to get sympathy from mothers who really do have terminally ill children! I also see that she is already planning on staying at least one night for ONE dr appointment this week! Trying to get more sympathy because they will be in OKC over thanksgiving!
From his prayer page:
Description
he has been diagnosed with alagilles syndrome he has had many hospital stays and goes to ou childrens hospital atleast twice a month he has a long road ahead of him only complete cure is a liver transplant and at this time his left kidney is only working at 20% we go to the speacilist the 7th thanks for all the support and prayers

Prayers for Kayson
9 hours ago
kayson still isnt back to his self he is still throwing up and running fever off and on we have an appt with gi wednesday more tests so we will be in okc on thanksgiving but thats okay as long as we are together

Now, if his kidney is working 20%, why in the world isn't he on dialysis? Also, if he were SO sick, why did they let him leave the hospital?! I think she is seeing attention shift to two individuals (Korbin and Mr Butler) who are very sick right now and can't stand it! She says she believes in miracles, but how would we even know if one occurred with all of the deceit? I'm praying complete healing over this baby, that God will forgive her for the lies and scamming people, and that the people of Elk City's eyes be open to the truth!
Hmmmm

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

So, here is the reason they will need to stay overnight again this week:

Prayers for Kayson Liver scan and putting radiation through his iv thank you.
13 minutes ago Like

I seriously doubt the Drs will be working or procedures will be done on Thanksgiving day!
Right

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

I think they are just trying to get more money handed to them so they can hit Black Friday sales while they are up there! After all, her kids DESERVE a HUGE Christmas!
Mommy of 3

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Other pray for pages wrote:
So I have recently looked at lots of different pages asking for prayers for sick children and the difference in all of those pages and kaysons are..........1. All of them are focused on the prayers for healing of the children. Every status update even on those just diagnosed with an illness are about testing, and hospital stays, and treatments.
2. Most don't ask for money at all, if they say anything about money it's donations can be made at so and so bank.
3. Kaysons page is concentrated Mainly on the money part, almost to the point that you forget it's about a sick child and more about needy family.
4. All of the family's are with their child nearly nonstop.
If a child was going to need a transplant, he would be in the hospital getting prepared for it. He would be so sick that he would be needing constant care until he got the transplant. Nothing adds up. This baby may be sick but I honestly do not believe he is nearly as sick as Laura has made him out to be. I just wonder if she realizes of ridiculous her page seems compared to the other "pray for" pages. While she posts whitewater trips and swimming at motels, and the others haven't showered or been out of the hospital or away from there child's side in days.
Amen!!!
Right

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Chantell Chambless
16 minutes ago via Samsung Mobile
Okc & Clinton later (:

Did they actually decide to go for an appointment and come home instead of making a week or weekend of it?!
wow

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Nope, Laura replied to a commment on one of the pages, the prayer page I think, that they did not know how late they would be there for the test, so they got a motel for two nights. She said something about visiting her god son that was injured in a wreck and is still in the hospital up there and then they hope to get the results from today's test on Friday, then come home. I get not wanting to drive back the same day, but we all do it! If they just left for OKC then it is not like they had to get up at 5am to get there for the sppoinment. I guess if you have the money to stay two nights,and feed the family for 2 1/2 days it is ok. But really, asking for money so you can do those things. Staying is not a NEED it is a WANT and Laura does not know the difference between the two.
Hmmmm

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Yeah, it's not necessary to stay 2 nights to get results from tests, they can do that over the phone. As long as people keep forking over money, she has no reason to learn want from need! It's funny just a couple days ago she didn't know how they would afford gas to get up there and now they have paid for a room for two nights again.

Prayers for Kayson i am not sure how long it will take so we just got a room that way if its late we dont have to drive back that way we can also see my godson that up here still from the car wreck he had and we will get the results friday hopefully and come home
about an hour ago via mobile Like
wow

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

I notice she said get the results friday hopefully..... so if they don't get the results I guess they will just stay til Monday?
Right

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Probably, lotsa sales going on this weekend! I notice they haven't worried a bit about affording it since she was whining last weekend.
Lady Liberty

Neola, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

If it's a scam she will eventually have to answer for it. Seems to me that everyone is so worried about tearing her down that they have forgotten
What/who is important here...a precious baby that needs our prayers.
Right

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Looks like another vacay disguised as a doctor appointment.

Chantell Chambless
4 hours ago via mobile
Dinner with momma(: at Rib Crib.
Hmmmm

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Laura Matney his liver is stable :) his kidneys are really really bad though
about an hour ago via mobile Like

Interesting. I guess they won't be scheduling a liver transplant like they keep telling people and have posted on kids facebook pages that really do need transplants. If his kidneys were as bad as she lets on, why do they keep sending him home?
Hmmmm

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Lady Liberty wrote:
If it's a scam she will eventually have to answer for it. Seems to me that everyone is so worried about tearing her down that they have forgotten
What/who is important here...a precious baby that needs our prayers.
I'm sure she would be more than happy to take any money you are willing to fork over. Then you should befriend her and her daughter on Facebook and see if you don't get disgusted by the way she spends your money! It really seems as if she uses this baby not only for attention but also an excuse to go on mini vacations to OKC, eating at nice restaurants, taking kids shopping, to whitewater, getting her daughters hair done etc etc. I'm not sure which thread it was, but the daughter got on griping because they DESERVED everything the money was paying for. All the while not paying rent and ending up almost being evicted!

No one said they aren't praying for the baby, but seriously, if the prayers were being answered she would never admit it because people would quit forking over money! I'm praying for that baby and that God will expose the lies in this situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of709
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Elk City Forum right now

Search the Elk City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr Packing Heat 69,426
laura matney 2 hr Carlos 596
ATTENTION Business Owners 3 hr G-Money 8
Boxing Fitness At Superior Health and Fitness (Jan '11) 4 hr Michael 19
perinatal of oklahoma 7 hr Soonercare 16
is there any hookers in town (Jun '13) 11 hr that guy 24
Foss lake? 12 hr here 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Elk City Jobs

•••