big fund raiser is a scam
YaY

Lindsay, OK

#517 Dec 8, 2012
Independent 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember they are being home schooled. Lol
I thought Ayden still went to public school? He was just in the paper for star studend or something like that. This last week I believe. Did she pull him out too?
Hmmmm

Elk City, OK

#518 Dec 8, 2012
I bet he got discharged yesterday and nothing was wrong so she doesn't want to post anything! They probably stayed in a motel last night and they are going to drop Chantell off in Clinton on the way home!
YaY

Lindsay, OK

#519 Dec 8, 2012
She just posted that they have been released and are going to eat and see Santa. He is sick enough to be in the hospital but is well enough to be dragging him around a huge amount of sick kids with coughs and runny noses in the line to see Santa? Come on Laura, you have to put effort into keeping him safe.
Hmmmm

Elk City, OK

#520 Dec 8, 2012
You know she is watching this thread closely. When he is in the hospital there is usually a play by play. I still think he was discharged yesterday. If not, there was no reason for grandma and Chantell to go stay overnight in OKC last night! Not that there was a reason anyhow, they should have waited until he was discharged and just went to pick them up! I hope someone payed their layaway so they don't have to go without Christmas.
Hmmmm

Elk City, OK

#521 Dec 8, 2012
Of course, she isn't going to post on the prayer page he was discharged. Too many people on there don't know her and that's where she gets sympathy!
Ugh

United States

#522 Dec 8, 2012
How does a mother sit there and watch their child go through pain just because she feeds off the attention. I'm a mom and I die every time one of my kids got an I.v let alone a simple shot, but shes okay with it and thinks he needs something basically every other day. How sad

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#523 Dec 8, 2012
YaY wrote:
<quoted text>I thought Ayden still went to public school? He was just in the paper for star studend or something like that. This last week I believe. Did she pull him out too?
Maybe your right....hard to keep up with all the lies. Don't know how he can be a star student when he is never in school.
Hmmmm

Elk City, OK

#524 Dec 8, 2012
I thought the star student thing was several weeks ago. It must not go by attendance!
YaY

Lindsay, OK

#525 Dec 8, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
You know she is watching this thread closely. When he is in the hospital there is usually a play by play. I still think he was discharged yesterday. If not, there was no reason for grandma and Chantell to go stay overnight in OKC last night! Not that there was a reason anyhow, they should have waited until he was discharged and just went to pick them up! I hope someone payed their layaway so they don't have to go without Christmas.
That would make sense. Every time he has been released it has been in the evening because she has to wait for each doctor to release him. The post about being released today was right at check out time at the motel. Now she is off to drag that baby around all the sick kids in OKC waiting in line to see Santa. She is something else.
Hmmmm

Elk City, OK

#526 Dec 8, 2012
Yep, it takes several hours to get discharged from the hospital. There is a lot of paperwork to be done and they don't get in a hurry about it. Anytime me or family members have been discharged from there it's between 4 and 6 pm before we actually get to leave!
Hmmmm

Elk City, OK

#527 Dec 8, 2012
How sweet! A pic of the whole family with Santa! Who wants to bet she doesn't answer either of the people that asked if its good to have the baby out in the weather and around people right after being discharged from the hospital? She will probably delete/block them like she does everyone else that asks a question. Did anyone else notice the pic of him trying to take the IV brace off looks staged? A plain black background really doesn't look like the typical hospital background. I wonder if he was admitted at all?
Mememe

Hobart, OK

#528 Dec 8, 2012
So I posted the other day just asking if he was ok and about labs really- nothing bad or negative- but it seems she deleted it? WHY? She keeps deleting things for no apparent reason! And NO a sick baby shouldn't be out in public!! Should've grabbed to go, eaten in car, and seen Santa when there was a babysitter so he didn't have to get out in nothing more than a SLEEPER!!!!
Downtown Julie Brown

Fairview, OK

#530 Dec 8, 2012
Okay, one of 2 things has happened with this recent hospitalization and trip to Santa. I don't know which it is. It is so hard to know what to believe because there evidence to support both schools of thought here. So here I go:
Regardless of which is the truth -- that he has a deathly illness or this is some plot for donations/attention/sympathy or somewhere in between the two -- that it would make sense to take that baby to see Santa. I will start from the top.
Lets all assume for a second that kayson really does have agilles syndrome. I am not an expert by any means on this illness. I saw on Facebook after she posted photos of them with Santa that two people questioned if he should be out and about following a "hospitalization." Laura's response was that it was his agilles and not something like the flu that made him sick. My niece has a healthy daughter about kayson's age. My niece doesn't take "L" even to homeland because she is worried about the flu and they have had the flu shot. Even if kayson wasn't in the hospital for a bug or the flu, wouldn't his condition make it more likely that he could get sick and, if he did get sick, make it more severe? If he really was in the hospital for suspected liver failure, I am just sure the doctors would have told them to be vigilant about illness. Also, were they not all just at the ER for upper respitory infections? I know ERnvisits for them aren't the same as other people's because they don't have to pay the outrageous ER bills so they wear that ace out. Still, just with upper res infections, they would be told to avoid the public because picking up an extra bug on top of that can be a dangerous combination. Or at least that's what Dr Williams told me last week when he diagnosed my kid with one. So the first case scenario is kayson has honestly been as sick as Laura has claimed -- with both upper res and his agiiles -- and she has ignored doctor's caution and taken him out in public. Can you imagine the sad sap story they told strangers in the city while they were in the Santa line? They are shameless and have no problem accepting money straight from a stranger's hand? For that matter, should chantell have been in public? She was sick enough to go the ER.
Mememe

Elk City, OK

#531 Dec 8, 2012
Downtown Julie Brown wrote:
Okay, one of 2 things has happened with this recent hospitalization and trip to Santa. I don't know which it is. It is so hard to know what to believe because there evidence to support both schools of thought here. So here I go:
Regardless of which is the truth -- that he has a deathly illness or this is some plot for donations/attention/sympathy or somewhere in between the two -- that it would make sense to take that baby to see Santa. I will start from the top.
Lets all assume for a second that kayson really does have agilles syndrome. I am not an expert by any means on this illness. I saw on Facebook after she posted photos of them with Santa that two people questioned if he should be out and about following a "hospitalization." Laura's response was that it was his agilles and not something like the flu that made him sick. My niece has a healthy daughter about kayson's age. My niece doesn't take "L" even to homeland because she is worried about the flu and they have had the flu shot. Even if kayson wasn't in the hospital for a bug or the flu, wouldn't his condition make it more likely that he could get sick and, if he did get sick, make it more severe? If he really was in the hospital for suspected liver failure, I am just sure the doctors would have told them to be vigilant about illness. Also, were they not all just at the ER for upper respitory infections? I know ERnvisits for them aren't the same as other people's because they don't have to pay the outrageous ER bills so they wear that ace out. Still, just with upper res infections, they would be told to avoid the public because picking up an extra bug on top of that can be a dangerous combination. Or at least that's what Dr Williams told me last week when he diagnosed my kid with one. So the first case scenario is kayson has honestly been as sick as Laura has claimed -- with both upper res and his agiiles -- and she has ignored doctor's caution and taken him out in public. Can you imagine the sad sap story they told strangers in the city while they were in the Santa line? They are shameless and have no problem accepting money straight from a stranger's hand? For that matter, should chantell have been in public? She was sick enough to go the ER.
Exactly! Even if he's not 'sick' with a cold, his immune system is not as strong surely. If my kid even had a low fever and cold I would postpone Santa, especially RIGHT AFTER leaving the hospital!! She's despicable! Did anyone else notice he was only in a sleeper with no blanket or coat? Pretty sure big sis had her coat on
Downtown Julie Brown

Fairview, OK

#532 Dec 8, 2012
That brings me to scenario 2, which is either kayson isn't sick or, more likely, has a small health disorder, but that Laura exaggerates it. Even if this is the case -- that kayson is slightly or even moderately sick -- I don't doubt that Laura believes he is on death's door. She does post in all the other sick babies pages and I kind of believe that she really believes he is that sick. I think her mom could be encouraging this. I think that she really believes that others should believe he is this sick. The reason I think she just refuses to believe he isn't that sick is because of things like her posting last night that he was being transported to children's by ambulance. Next thing you know First Baptist is taking him. I'm sorry but if it was really that the ER doctor thought he was that sick that he could be in immediate liver failure they would have either waited thirty minutes for an ambulance transfer while keeping him in their triage or ICU care or called ambulance from sayre or Clinton. Great Plains would have never discharged a critical patient for self transport because if kayson would have had an memergency between the city and elk, they would be liable. They would have called in a mediflight before they did that. Every doctors worst fear is a malpractice suit, especially with kids. Because he is a soonercare patient, they would not worry about cost. Then on not one but TWO of her threads her stepmom got on there and thanked god kayson wasn't in liver failure. She was very clear to state that. But, wait a second, chantell had immediately posted on the prayers for kayson page that Laura had called her and said kayson was in liver failure. They will post to update people on the worst case scenario but when that worst case scenario proves not to be so severe, they never come back on and say, don't worry. His liver isn't failing. No, they want that thought to be out there. Also, Laura posted the photo of him taking his IV cover off yet there are no iv lines coming from it. I know for a fact they send you home with your iv cover. You (or your insurance or Medicaid) get charged each time for one and they can't reuse them because there is a possibility that blood gets on them. The background is black, no hospital room walls are black and there is no iv cords. Laura obviously just put that on his arm as "evidence" kayson was in the hospital. Heck, maybe he was, but it seems fishy. Why didn't she post that he wasn't in liver failure?
OMG-Go back to school!!

United States

#533 Dec 9, 2012
knows wrote:
See, everyone just has dumb ass comments but you can't argue the fact stock/stalk.. Same damn thing! I'm glad finally someone actually quit talking about her! Thank you!! Worry about yourself not everyone else & there lives. If she is doing what you say (which I have no idea BUT IF she is) then it will more then likely get takin care of by the right person.
Sure this is Chantell!!! Hun there is a huge between STOCK & STALK. Please Please go back to school so u can learn the difference.....ur mother should be ashamed of herself for letting u drop out....honestly what can she teach u?? Do yourself a favor & get an education
BB1

Oklahoma City, OK

#534 Dec 9, 2012
[QUOTE who="OMG-Go back to school!!"]<quoted text>Sure this is Chantell!!! Hun there is a huge between STOCK & STALK. Please Please go back to school so u can learn the difference.....ur mother should be ashamed of herself for letting u drop out....honestly what can she teach u?? Do yourself a favor & get an education[/QUOTE]
There is a huge what between stock and stalk? If you are going to talk trash about the intelligence of others, you should really read over what you type before you hit the post button.
agreed

United States

#535 Dec 9, 2012
Stalk and stock are two completely different words with completely different meanings.
Really

Elk City, OK

#536 Dec 9, 2012
This talk about stock or stalk is just someone trying to divert the fact of what this women is doing. How about addressing the fact that all of her kids have been sick enough to take to the hospital this past week yet she still takes them out in public for pics w Santa, we all know she doesn't care enough about her own children's well being so I don't think anyone should be surprised that she could care less about other peoples children and take her sick ones out letting them pass germs onto others. And bottom line if her baby had to go to the hospital then he probably has a compromised immune system so keep him home, it doesn't take a genius to know this. Lady take care of your children that is your only required job as mother, so do it for crying out loud.
YaY

Lindsay, OK

#537 Dec 9, 2012
So, Laura quit her job. This means no more big discount to stay in a motel in OKC. All of the supporters better dig deeper so the entire family can spend 3-4 days up there this week!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
main street wreck 1 hr unknown 1
J. Spitz (May '14) 2 hr dude16 12
Kelbie Jo Naked 8 hr Hell ya 2
Any good plumbers avalible in Elk? (Apr '14) 9 hr This is me 25
5'6 180 pounds....fat????? (Jul '14) 13 hr Dash Riprock 39
TOP DOG competition 13 hr observer 3
Late Walmart Encounter 15 hr dude16 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elk City Mortgages