bloop

Dallas, TX

#475 Dec 4, 2012
The prayers for Kayson van speeds through the school zone and around northeast elementary like a bat out of hell and I'm fed up. Someone called about it but they did nothing. They need a patrol car there to catch them but it'll never happen.
Downtown Julie Brown

Woodward, OK

#476 Dec 5, 2012
If chantell is wanting to go to one of the bigger churches (first baptist, Methodist, etc.), they do have services for first graders like Ayden and nursery for babies like kayson for the infants of volunteers. I used to be a paid employee for one of the big churches in elk on Wednesdays so the volunteers could have someone to keep their kids. While the nursery on Wednesdays is normally for volunteers babies, I am absolutely sure they would let her take her brother so she could go to youth services. Bless her heart. I saw what Laura posted, that chantell would be okay and she knew she had to work.
I do commend Laura for working any time she does. I also commend her for trying to teach her daughter responsibility IF she was consistent in it. I understand saying, I know it sucks that you have to help with grown up things. But then Laura lets her basically drop out of school at 14. That's not teaching responsibility. She lets her boyfriend spend the night. She drags Ayden out of school because the thunder mascot is at children's hospital. Making chantell babysit has nothing to do with teaching her responsibility-- it's making her pick up Laura's mess. And, even worse, she is making chantell babysit because even though Teresa lives there and lives off her, Laura is so worried about pissing her off that she is forcing a Teenager to forgo her childhood because Teresa doesn't want to watch the kids.
Chantell, if you are reading this (and I hope you are), you deserve better. Yes, your manners are poor, but no one has ever taught you any better. There is a big world out there. You are smart and funny and pretty. Don't get pregnant in the next four years and then move out of here. You can do whatever you want. Don't let this define your life.
At Downtown

Omaha, NE

#477 Dec 5, 2012
Thank You for having the right attitude about this girl merely being a child. At 14 her mom controls what does and does not happen in her life. It burns me up when people start picking on the kids in this situation.....they didn't ask to be born into it. Have a blessed day Downtown!
xxx

Morrison, OK

#478 Dec 5, 2012
Maybe she doesnt know who the dad of that child is .she is at the bar she dont know who she went home with.
I have

Memphis, TN

#479 Dec 5, 2012
I have personally told an elk city police officer of that baby not being in his car seat. I don't think he did anything about it.

“ PurrfectlyMe ”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#480 Dec 5, 2012
This is for the posters that were asking earlier in this thread (may have been deleted now-did not check) about reporting on FB.

This is their policy regarding scamming people including "theft by deception".
[We also prohibit promoting, planning or celebrating any of your actions if they have, or could, result in financial harm to others, including theft and vandalism.]
Whatever

Elk City, OK

#481 Dec 5, 2012
Wow your so far up this girls @ss I bet you guys can see her heart beating lmfao. It's a bird, it's a plane, nooo it's the super trash stalkers of elk city!!! Who talk bad about little innocent children who can't change there situation. Loud applauding!!!
Scam Hater

Oklahoma City, OK

#482 Dec 6, 2012
Laura just put on her friends Facebook status that she too hopes to be off of welfare someday!...LOL! That's a load of bullshit and she know it.
Hmmmm

Elk City, OK

#483 Dec 6, 2012
Laura Matney
13 hours ago via mobile
i made a difficult choice today hope and pray it was the right choice i know my family is already happier we will see as long as thier happy i am happy

Chantell was looking for a babysitter for church. As far as I could tell she didn't find one, yet she went to church. I'm wondering if this decision was to quit her job. Can't get off of welfare that way!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#484 Dec 6, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
Laura Matney
13 hours ago via mobile
i made a difficult choice today hope and pray it was the right choice i know my family is already happier we will see as long as thier happy i am happy

Chantell was looking for a babysitter for church. As far as I could tell she didn't find one, yet she went to church. I'm wondering if this decision was to quit her job. Can't get off of welfare that way!
Funny thing if Laura is at work and Chantell wants to go to church, why can't they leave the younger kids with Grandma? Also, I know she at one time went to 1st Baptist they have a program for K thru 6th that Ayden could go to.
YaY

Coweta, OK

#485 Dec 6, 2012
My guess is she quit her job.
Scam Hater

Oklahoma City, OK

#486 Dec 6, 2012
Why did she quit her job?
Little Bo Peep

Elk City, OK

#487 Dec 6, 2012
She took him to the ER again.....
I could eat my words but it DOES NOT sound serious enough to warrant ANOTHER ER trip! Doctors have offices! Why do they go to the hospital for every damn sniffle and then complain about the staff?!!?
Scam Hater

Oklahoma City, OK

#488 Dec 6, 2012
Chantell said that her mom just called to say his liver is failing again...I thought it was already failing.

Location hidden

#489 Dec 6, 2012
Laura's posts said nothing about his liver failing. It said he was sleepy, diarrhea, and not wanting to eat. And that was thirty minutes before Chantell's post. Those two need to get their stories straight!!!
Little Bo Peep

Elk City, OK

#490 Dec 6, 2012
Independent 2012 wrote:
Laura's posts said nothing about his liver failing. It said he was sleepy, diarrhea, and not wanting to eat. And that was thirty minutes before Chantell's post. Those two need to get their stories straight!!!
EXACTLY what I was thinking! It's like they just enjoy lying!

Location hidden

#491 Dec 6, 2012
So she posted that they were sending him back to the city. First it was by ambulance but since they were all busy the church is driving them. She is going alone this time but her mom and kids will be up there later this weekend. What for? To chill at a hotel? Spend money they don't have?
Hmmmm

Elk City, OK

#492 Dec 6, 2012
When someone asked about chantells post that he is in liver failure:

Laura Matney not liver failure but his liver enzymes are going crazy and he is pretty sick
2 hours ago via mobile Like
Hmmmm

Elk City, OK

#493 Dec 6, 2012
Hasn't even made it on the ambulance and she's already prepared to be there over the weekend?

Laura Matney thanks everyone i am going up by myslef with the ambulance mom and kids will come sometime this weekend
2 hours ago via mobile Like
Hmmmm

Elk City, OK

#494 Dec 6, 2012
Independent 2012 wrote:
So she posted that they were sending him back to the city. First it was by ambulance but since they were all busy the church is driving them. She is going alone this time but her mom and kids will be up there later this weekend. What for? To chill at a hotel? Spend money they don't have?
What stuck out to me is she already thinks they will be there all weekend. Weird they wouldn't mediflighted him if its that serious. If the church can take them wonder why they don't just drive? Elk is probably sending them on so they don't have to deal with her!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two sentenced for sexually exploiting child (Feb '06) 2 hr Juan Carlos 21
Otnot is a Dirty Queer 3 hr Juan Carlos 1
Braums fired store manager for sexual harassment. 3 hr Juan Carlos 15
Ariel Garcia 3 hr Juan Carlos 2
Juan Carlos should be banned from Topix 3 hr Juan Carlos 18
Topixx (Feb '11) 5 hr wilddevil01 10
S & S Quality Carpet 16 hr Smith 11
News Controversy surrounds Elk City mayoral candidat... 19 hr Juan Carlos 100
Elk City Dating
Find my Match