Oprahs favorite things

Hennessey, OK

#23 Oct 1, 2012
Let me tell you something else, clarion hotels are owned y choice hotels, the largest hotel chain in world. They have over 6000 hotels. It is publicly traded. Can you imagine that huge corporation approving funding a fundraiser like this? They have tens of thousands of employees so kayson is likely far from the only person affiliated with the hotel chain with an serious illness.
At most the chain would have approved letting Laura use a banquet room for free for a fundraiser. They certainly would not allow them to sell food that would take customers from their restaurant. Thu certainly would not approved paying for the food prepared or labor costs for the cooks who prepared it.
hotel

Memphis, TN

#24 Oct 1, 2012
All hotels are individually owned and operated. If they got perimission from the owner then it was alright.
I am not in any way aproving the fundraiser, because I do not. But, just letting you know, Choice hotels was not involved.
ummmm.

Euless, TX

#25 Oct 1, 2012
Oooo wrote:
[QUOTE who="ummmm. "]<quoted text>
LOL FUNNY! Laura didn't even graduate bro. She dropped out when she had Chantell. And Yes they DID go to whitewater! I was on the phone with her fucking daughter before they went! And she said "I have to go we're about to go to Walmart to get some stuff for whitewater" so shut up. Cause obviously you don't know this family like we do. "

Shut up lol well you must know the family well since you were on the phone with chantell. What a friend you are. I bet you wouldn't say shit to there face would ya, just keep on pretending to there face ignorant child. Why don't u do something positive and try to help them get there priorities straight rather then bash them behind there back.
Well me and her don't talk anymore. We got into a fight at the rodeo about Kayson. So no I have said it to her face. She cussed me at. So stfu. K? Thanks.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#26 Oct 1, 2012
[QUOTE who="ummmm. "]<quoted text>Well me and her don't talk anymore. We got into a fight at the rodeo about Kayson. So no I have said it to her face. She cussed me at. So stfu. K? Thanks.[/QUOTE]
What night did that happen?? Jw
speechless

Elk City, OK

#27 Oct 1, 2012
What's your name, Independent 2012? You have a real big mouth hiding behind a cover. Let's dysect your pathetic life.
You and Oprah's whatever on another thread are all high and mighty and perfect, I'd really like to meet you both and throw you both out here in cyber Hell. Or maybe you've already been here and want to torture someone else.

This baby is sick, and God help you if something ever happens to your children or someone in your family. Because you r NOT perfect and people will still help you. Or maybe not, maybe all of us can say awful hateful twisted around statements about you and your family, when they need support the most.

Oh, I forget you are in the perfect club.
My name is Sue

Elk City, OK

#28 Oct 1, 2012
speechless wrote:
What's your name, Independent 2012? You have a real big mouth hiding behind a cover. Let's dysect your pathetic life.
You and Oprah's whatever on another thread are all high and mighty and perfect, I'd really like to meet you both and throw you both out here in cyber Hell. Or maybe you've already been here and want to torture someone else.
This baby is sick, and God help you if something ever happens to your children or someone in your family. Because you r NOT perfect and people will still help you. Or maybe not, maybe all of us can say awful hateful twisted around statements about you and your family, when they need support the most.
Well said!!!!!!

Location hidden

#29 Oct 1, 2012
speechless wrote:

I've never said the baby wasn't sick. But when Laura uses the donated money for something other then what it was suppose to be for in front of you, you will have a different out look. I donated at the car wash.
I'm not prefect no one is but I'm not scamming a town out of money.
One of my kids was very ill at birth and I never ask this wonderful town for help. Why??? Because I had SoonerCare which paid all the bills. I stayed with family and friends in OKC when she was in the hospital.
Laura has been offered places to stay instead of hotels. So why stay at hotels??
Use the money for what it is suppose to be used for not white water, shopping at wal mart, hotels, new phones, and the bar. Should I go on???
Pray for Kayson

United States

#30 Oct 1, 2012
I think Oprah has it out for Laura and her clarion crew so I'm guessing you work or still work there and you are on a mission to hurt all involved, without knowing the facts. It's real nice for you to post the info on the help from dhs on here, maybe you should email it to Laura so it could be of some use. Or maybe she is using dhs resources or in the process of getting them. I'm sure she has had visits from them to her home and I'm sure they have gave her all the info. This has gone on long enough. This cruelty has to stop. Go see a counselor and work on your real issues and leave them alone.
Hmmmm

Elk City, OK

#31 Oct 1, 2012
Pray for Kayson wrote:
I think Oprah has it out for Laura and her clarion crew so I'm guessing you work or still work there and you are on a mission to hurt all involved, without knowing the facts. It's real nice for you to post the info on the help from dhs on here, maybe you should email it to Laura so it could be of some use. Or maybe she is using dhs resources or in the process of getting them. I'm sure she has had visits from them to her home and I'm sure they have gave her all the info. This has gone on long enough. This cruelty has to stop. Go see a counselor and work on your real issues and leave them alone.
Several people have emailed her the info and they were ignored. More than one person also posted it on the Prayers page and it was deleted. Go back through some of the posts and she admits she deleted it. There is no process, all she has to do is call. They don't WANT to use the help. They want the cash for mini vacations.
speechless

Elk City, OK

#32 Oct 1, 2012
If you had all this information why did you even go? And it doesn't sound like you're so independent since you get assistance and my tax money goes to supporting helping YOU! Does anyone monitor how you send money and Chantell from what I've heard gets Social security from her father's situation whatever that was.
If you can afford to donate money and pay for computers etc. let's look into that. And to why you can't get your own insurance and pay for it like the rest of us do.

Location hidden

#33 Oct 1, 2012
speechless wrote:
If you had all this information why did you even go? And it doesn't sound like you're so independent since you get assistance and my tax money goes to supporting helping YOU! Does anyone monitor how you send money and Chantell from what I've heard gets Social security from her father's situation whatever that was.
If you can afford to donate money and pay for computers etc. let's look into that. And to why you can't get your own insurance and pay for it like the rest of us do.
Did I say I get help now. No!!! I did at one time. But at that time I worked also. Not just one job but three part time jobs. I myself have a new baby that is on her father's insurance.
Everyone has a time in their life they need help. I understand that but not all of us continue on the same path time after time.
All Hmmmm and I plus others are doing is stating facts. We know this family and have been hurt by being used. We never said Kayson isn't sick. We do not think we are better then the next. We are making ppl aware what is going on.
I couldn't afford to donate but I did donated what I felt I could. But then she and her daughter post on FB about the bar, white water, new phones, and new clothes. She tells me the money she used at the rodeo was from the donation jars. Ummm...yeah it upsets me to know money isn't being use properly.
And all this didn't come to my attention until after I donated at the car wash.
Seymour Butts

United States

#35 Oct 9, 2012
Call 20/20 or Inside Edition to expose this BS! It's time for Laura to get locked up for fraud!
Other pray for pages

Elk City, OK

#36 Oct 10, 2012
So I have recently looked at lots of different pages asking for prayers for sick children and the difference in all of those pages and kaysons are..........1. All of them are focused on the prayers for healing of the children. Every status update even on those just diagnosed with an illness are about testing, and hospital stays, and treatments.
2. Most don't ask for money at all, if they say anything about money it's donations can be made at so and so bank.
3. Kaysons page is concentrated Mainly on the money part, almost to the point that you forget it's about a sick child and more about needy family.
4. All of the family's are with their child nearly nonstop.
If a child was going to need a transplant, he would be in the hospital getting prepared for it. He would be so sick that he would be needing constant care until he got the transplant. Nothing adds up. This baby may be sick but I honestly do not believe he is nearly as sick as Laura has made him out to be. I just wonder if she realizes of ridiculous her page seems compared to the other "pray for" pages. While she posts whitewater trips and swimming at motels, and the others haven't showered or been out of the hospital or away from there child's side in days.
yes

Elk City, OK

#37 Oct 10, 2012
Other pray for pages wrote:
So I have recently looked at lots of different pages asking for prayers for sick children and the difference in all of those pages and kaysons are..........1. All of them are focused on the prayers for healing of the children. Every status update even on those just diagnosed with an illness are about testing, and hospital stays, and treatments.
2. Most don't ask for money at all, if they say anything about money it's donations can be made at so and so bank.
3. Kaysons page is concentrated Mainly on the money part, almost to the point that you forget it's about a sick child and more about needy family.
If a child was going to need a transplant, he would be in the hospital getting prepared for it. He would be so sick that he would be needing constant care until he got the transplant. Nothing adds up. This baby may be sick but I honestly do not believe he is nearly as sick as Laura has made him out to be. I just wonder if she realizes of ridiculous her page seems compared to the other "pray for" pages. While she posts whitewater trips and swimming at motels, and the others haven't showered or been out of the hospital or away from there child's side in days.
APPLAUSE!!!!! Finely some one sees that family for what they are!!!!
Wow

Elk City, OK

#38 Oct 10, 2012
Other pray for pages wrote:
Totally agree! The other pages also give the results when they post testing being done. They had an appointment on Friday to get results from the appointment last week and I still haven't seen an update for that.
Adolph Oliver

Elk City, OK

#39 Oct 10, 2012
I don't know these people per se but I have seen the mother and/or sister holding the baby as they drove through town in a white van. HOLDING the baby. NO car seat or restraint!! Regardless of whether the baby is sick or not, he is in grave danger from not being in a car seat.
THIS IS A FACT FOLKS.
hotel

Memphis, TN

#40 Oct 10, 2012
I saw this also while in a convience store. It just so happend that an elk city police officer was in there. I told him the baby was in the car with out a car seat. I hope and pray that office did his job.
Wow

Elk City, OK

#41 Oct 10, 2012
I see they can't stand when this thread goes quiet, they have to use a fake account to post the link! Why else would they let Chantells "stalker" post on there and not only leave it but also not ban the person!

Location hidden

#42 Oct 10, 2012
Wow wrote:
I see they can't stand when this thread goes quiet, they have to use a fake account to post the link! Why else would they let Chantells "stalker" post on there and not only leave it but also not ban the person!
SO TRUE!!!!
joke

United States

#43 Oct 10, 2012
Who cares. U think its a scam just don't give them money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I ran Otnot off Topix 50 min Juan Carlos 6
Hey Elk City Daily News Do a REAL Story 59 min Juan Otnot Carlos 72
April Ruiz 1 hr justspeakinthetruth 5
Chuck decew 1 hr Lol 13
bi sexual 4 hr Im jealous 6
Kandi T & Britteny S 4 hr Im jealous 1
Oilfield jobs 10 hr McD 12
Elk City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Elk City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Elk City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Elk City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Dez Giving Cowboys Unstoppable Element for Playoff Run
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?
Yahoo! Sports 7:08 AM
Christmas comes early for Cowboys fans (NFL in 90)
NFL 8:06 AM
Romo: Jerry Jones' top move was sticking with Garrett
CBS Sports10:03 AM
Cowboys owner Jerry Jones: Tony Romo is NFL MVP in my book