victoria nichols
you know

United States

#1 Sep 26, 2012
So she had her baby an her boyfrien is back out of jail again but is she going to be a good mom? An will she be a good girlfrien or is she gonna talk to guys behind jellys back? Let me know what you think
yeah

Haslet, TX

#2 Sep 26, 2012
I think you need to worry about yourself and keep her name outta your mouth. And post your REAL name if you wanna talk crap. Grow up. You seriously have no life if you go home a make stuff on topix about people. You obviously have no life or friends.
Stupid

Elk City, OK

#3 Sep 26, 2012
Grow up and get a life
Diamond Nichols

United States

#4 Sep 26, 2012
This is her sister and so far she's done pretty good. She made an error in judgement and she will have to deal with that for the rest of her life. I don't know why it's of anyone else's concern. I'm proud of my sister no matter what someone on topix wants to say. Troll on...
me to

Yukon, OK

#5 Sep 26, 2012
Who is jelly?
you know

United States

#6 Sep 26, 2012
Jelly is dakota dedmon
onlyme

Elk City, OK

#7 Sep 26, 2012
Maybe I am wrong but the more important question should be is how long can Jelly stay out of trouble?
who cares

United States

#8 Sep 26, 2012
Why does it matter how long he stays out he can do whatever he wants jus cause he got her pregnant om accidnt does not change anything . This forum is about victoria and wether or not she'll still be sending nakid pics to guys and take care of her child
Hmmmm

Elk City, OK

#9 Sep 27, 2012
who cares wrote:
Why does it matter how long he stays out he can do whatever he wants jus cause he got her pregnant om accidnt does not change anything . This forum is about victoria and wether or not she'll still be sending nakid pics to guys and take care of her child
Haha, he can do whatever he wants. Yes he can, but it might land him back in jail moron! Victoria made one mistake, dating him and you are going to harp on her. But yet, he is just a thug who is in and out of jail and he can do whatever he wants? You jealous of Victoria because she's pretty and your not?
Diamond Nichols

United States

#10 Sep 27, 2012
Our family has been through so much this year. This thread isn't going to break us. People love to hate. It's fine.
Jelly

United States

#11 Sep 27, 2012
I am not a thug I'm a good kid now
ya right

Elk City, OK

#12 Sep 27, 2012
bullshit jelly i bet you out smokin dope again already victoria is just in denial about it victoria you should jus go ahead and find a new man
Proud I am not in Elk

United States

#13 Sep 28, 2012
Wtf? Really, who thinks victoria is pretty? Wow, you need to reassess what you consider pretty.
bigman

United States

#14 Sep 28, 2012
Proud I am not in Elk wrote:
Wtf? Really, who thinks victoria is pretty? Wow, you need to reassess what you consider pretty.
Sounds like someone is jealous.
I think Victoria is beautiful. I miss seeing her smiling face at Pedro's.
Diamond Nichols

Elk City, OK

#15 Sep 28, 2012
She started back tonight.
Proud I am not in Elk

United States

#16 Sep 28, 2012
That chick is rollie pollie duece and a half! Seriously big man... You must not be able to get a decent looking chick so you are a chubby, chubby chaser. Good God man...
Proud I am not in Elk

United States

#17 Sep 28, 2012
Fn short round is pretty? Wow, you know when you are set up on a blind date. You ask your friend, "is the girl hot?" Your friend replies, "Well she is pretty." Well fck man what kind if pretty is she? Pretty ugly maybe...

Whore that can't use protection... At least you know she is only having one kid. No way two people would have sex with her!
bigman

Elk City, OK

#18 Sep 28, 2012
Proud I am not in Elk wrote:
That chick is rollie pollie duece and a half! Seriously big man... You must not be able to get a decent looking chick so you are a chubby, chubby chaser. Good God man...
You must be crazy. All females gain weight when they are pregnant. I saw her in Wal Mart last week and I saw no rollie polie. She doesn't even look like she just had a baby.
Victoria, if you read this, you look damn good.
Diamond Nichols

Elk City, OK

#19 Sep 28, 2012
Let that person rant. It's kinda funny really.
wtf

Elk City, OK

#20 Sep 30, 2012
victoria doesnt even look like she just had a baby she looks healthy now better then wat she did before she got pregnant now she has sumthin to hold on to jelly is lucky

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little Caesars (Oct '15) 12 hr How bout it 6
IBC bank (Oct '12) 16 hr IBC Satisfied Cus... 16
gprmc 17 hr M 5
hot elk city teachers 18 hr You know who 8
Pretty Blonde who works at gym 18 hr Steve 3
Sonic girl 21 hr sugerbear 8
Elk City Utilities 22 hr Annoyed 1

Elk City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance