First Prev
of 2
Next Last
proudfeministles bianwomen

Blanchard, OK

#1 Dec 26, 2012
I hate the oil field because it's sexist against women. How many women do you see roughnecking? Yeah that's right none! Who wants to be a part of an industry that says "Women can't be anything better than a secretary or a dispatcher". Even the terminology is is sexist: "companyMAN". I'm a strong level headed lesbian women and I guarantee you I can outwork any of you so called "men".
CompanyMan

United States

#2 Dec 26, 2012
Well for one thing, I know back when I worked for Nabors drilling in 2007. There was a female driller in Arkansas. Also a female trainer up north that could run the rig and throw tongs. And to this day I see at least two or three female salesMan on my rig. Last well I had a female mud logger. Weatherford sent out a female tool hand. It's not normal to see females on location, but they are out there.
oh my

Corn, OK

#3 Dec 26, 2012
Well aren't you small minded for a "strong level headed lebian women". Yes, there are women roughnecks, and there are women "company men". The percentage is small, but that is because most women don' want to be roughnecks. Try a frac crew. I know Halliburton and Schlumberger both hire women for more than just offices.
Misc

Yukon, OK

#4 Dec 26, 2012
Yea and I guess the military is sexist too. Even though they actually LOWER the physical requirements for women.

That's actually sexist itself. Making it easier for them. But women don't complain about that.

Women logic. Not even once...
Spanky

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Dec 26, 2012
proudfeministlesbianwomen wrote:
I hate the oil field because it's sexist against women. How many women do you see roughnecking? Yeah that's right none! Who wants to be a part of an industry that says "Women can't be anything better than a secretary or a dispatcher". Even the terminology is is sexist: "companyMAN". I'm a strong level headed lesbian women and I guarantee you I can outwork any of you so called "men".
I wouldn't put up with that shit, sir.
big wig

Elk City, OK

#6 Dec 26, 2012
Company man stands for company manager. I've seen plenty of them on completion and production. You just sound like a small minded bull-dike. Get off your nuts and go after those positions. It's not going to be handed to you just because your a woman.
elk

Elk City, OK

#7 Dec 26, 2012
So you think injecting your sexuality into a "rant" about sexism is the way to get your point across huh ?? Laughable
dude

United States

#8 Dec 26, 2012
Lol I can name many women in the oilfield. Would you like me to list the divorces and affairs caused too? And who cares about your sexual preference I think you just want attention bc if you didn't you wouldn't bring up sexual preference. Did you you ever think your just not qualified for the job?
proudfeministles bianwomen

Blanchard, OK

#9 Dec 26, 2012
I've been trying the last year to get a job roughnecking. I've never even got an interview. In a society that is 50% women it only makes sense that 50% of workers in any industry should be women. Women don't apply for oilfield positions because they are being held back by evil men who think all women should cook and keep their mouths shut. All men are scum who want to hold us down! In regards to the military women should have to meet the same requirements As men and they should have to register for selective service. All women should rise up and rebel against men! We can make men do whatever we want if we join together! Men keep us in shackles! Feminism will set us free!
Mandy

Yukon, OK

#10 Dec 26, 2012
proudfeministlesbianwomen wrote:
I've been trying the last year to get a job roughnecking. I've never even got an interview. In a society that is 50% women it only makes sense that 50% of workers in any industry should be women. Women don't apply for oilfield positions because they are being held back by evil men who think all women should cook and keep their mouths shut. All men are scum who want to hold us down! In regards to the military women should have to meet the same requirements As men and they should have to register for selective service. All women should rise up and rebel against men! We can make men do whatever we want if we join together! Men keep us in shackles! Feminism will set us free!
Get girl tell em like it is sister. I love ya for it!
earl

Elk City, OK

#11 Dec 26, 2012
proudfeministlesbianwomen wrote:
I've been trying the last year to get a job roughnecking. I've never even got an interview. In a society that is 50% women it only makes sense that 50% of workers in any industry should be women. Women don't apply for oilfield positions because they are being held back by evil men who think all women should cook and keep their mouths shut. All men are scum who want to hold us down! In regards to the military women should have to meet the same requirements As men and they should have to register for selective service. All women should rise up and rebel against men! We can make men do whatever we want if we join together! Men keep us in shackles! Feminism will set us free!
Shut up b!tch and make me a sammich
Smiley

Stillwater, OK

#12 Dec 26, 2012
I believe that women who can do the same kind of work in that field and do what is required for that position should recieve the same pay and benifits as a man. This said I don't believe that they should be treated as if they are there to entertain certain men. It's sad when a woman's intentions are to work a job, be treated respectively and to earn a decent living. But because there are some men that are distracted by the presentance of a woman the stupid in them comes out. Then I have seen a woman act the part of a, well lets just say a professional "hook up" woman. Which also is not professional in the work force, and gives a stupid man (not thinking with the large head) a wrong impression. It's sad that we as a society with all the education and technology at our finger tips we still have these equality issues between men and women.
someone

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Dec 27, 2012
proudfeministlesbianwomen wrote:
I've been trying the last year to get a job roughnecking. I've never even got an interview. In a society that is 50% women it only makes sense that 50% of workers in any industry should be women. Women don't apply for oilfield positions because they are being held back by evil men who think all women should cook and keep their mouths shut. All men are scum who want to hold us down! In regards to the military women should have to meet the same requirements As men and they should have to register for selective service. All women should rise up and rebel against men! We can make men do whatever we want if we join together! Men keep us in shackles! Feminism will set us free!
You are an idiot that is going to do nothing but damage women's rights. You just want things handed to you because you're a woman. Give it a rest and get a job based on your ability, not your sex organs or preference. The reason you haven't been able to get a job rough necking is because you aren't qualified or can't handle the workload. Simple as that.
Delbert McFarland

Haskell, OK

#14 Dec 27, 2012
You thick necked Oklahoma women are perfect for a mans job like the oil field or plumbing but most thin framed educated women aren't interested in a butch dyke type of job nor are the men who date educated women so go ahead and fight like a man if you wanna be one. Elk City has plenty of thick necked red neck gals for the oil field.
HARD HAT

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Dec 27, 2012
Im in the oilfield an Im sexy as hell! Latchin tongs poppin thongs! Uuuhhh!!!!!
Dorito

Altus, OK

#16 Dec 27, 2012
I think the leg licker thinks b/c she is lesbo she is badass. I bet she is seriously lacking in all skills. Couldn't even get a job flippin burgers, more than likely. Gag.
Dorito

Altus, OK

#17 Dec 27, 2012
proudfeministlesbianwomen wrote:
I've been trying the last year to get a job roughnecking. I've never even got an interview. In a society that is 50% women it only makes sense that 50% of workers in any industry should be women. Women don't apply for oilfield positions because they are being held back by evil men who think all women should cook and keep their mouths shut. All men are scum who want to hold us down! In regards to the military women should have to meet the same requirements As men and they should have to register for selective service. All women should rise up and rebel against men! We can make men do whatever we want if we join together! Men keep us in shackles! Feminism will set us free!
you are an idiot. Do you think you were born by asexual reproduction??? Feminism is the reason you are effed up you dumb bitch
PrettySure

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Dec 27, 2012
I wish someone would throw her out there on the floor... She would be in tears before shift over... Hell, just hire only women and watch the oilfield, country, and the world die!!! We love lesbians!!!
Delbert McFarland

Moultrie, GA

#19 Dec 27, 2012
Dam ole nasty queers eatin up all pie.
derk diggler.

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Dec 27, 2012
I have a trailer she can clean and some pipe that needs inspecting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Admins of fb selling sites 2 hr Justforlaughs 5
Christan Vandiver (Jul '14) 7 hr mhmm 6
Did you know 7 hr The Teller 1
child support 7 hr Juan Carlos 5
Worthless 8 hr Your a DUMMY 18
Elk City schools janitor arrested 8 hr E S Carr 24
splash pad park behind homeland 14 hr Juan Carlos 40
More from around the web

Elk City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]