I hate people of different ethnics

Posted in the Elk City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Am not white

Eltham, UK

#1 Feb 4, 2013
I hate people of other ethnics. Yeh you read right. I am a racist.even though I work and come across different ethnics I do not like them or even want to Be around them in my own time
whitey

Yukon, OK

#2 Feb 4, 2013
Am not white wrote:
I hate people of other ethnics. Yeh you read right. I am a racist.even though I work and come across different ethnics I do not like them or even want to Be around them in my own time
So?Who do you think gives a flying ##ck?
Tell It Like It Is

United States

#4 Feb 4, 2013
Am not white wrote:
Well get on here and strike up a conversation with the poster who calls himself 'elk'-- He's a dumbass dipshit moron just like yourself!
bunchaidiots

Weatherford, OK

#6 Feb 4, 2013
I think you mean ethnicities. You hate people of other ethnicities. See that makes you stupid AND a bigot. Awesome.
now you know

Yukon, OK

#7 Feb 4, 2013
I guess that means has has no ethnics?
Ummm

Chariton, IA

#8 Feb 4, 2013
so does my german background offend you? My great great great grandparents on my moms side, or my great grandma is indian, or my scottish heritage from my dads dad, or my dads mom side irish? Hmmm I am a mixed bread lol
now you know

Yukon, OK

#9 Feb 4, 2013
Ummm wrote:
so does my german background offend you? My great great great grandparents on my moms side, or my great grandma is indian, or my scottish heritage from my dads dad, or my dads mom side irish? Hmmm I am a mixed bread lol
Dang Delbert,are you saying your'e not whole wheat?
the dude

United States

#10 Feb 4, 2013
To tell the family secret, my Grandmother was a Dutch..................
elk

United States

#11 Feb 4, 2013
Did I mention I had everything paid for? the whole damn kit and kaboodle. so did gramps.

I was conceived in the back seat of a car (paid for) with an automatic transmission. That's why I grew up to be a shiftless bastard!
icstupid

Elk City, OK

#12 Feb 4, 2013
Am not white wrote:
are you so ignorant to think your genes are PURE WHITE? do some genealogy check ups on yourself, you will probably kill yourself with the outcome. Thank you Have a nice day!!
Lyle

United States

#13 Feb 4, 2013
the dude wrote:
To tell the family secret, my Grandmother was a Dutch..........
Git on'nat hand car 'n git down t'the end of that line! Git!
now you know

Yukon, OK

#14 Feb 4, 2013
elk wrote:
Did I mention I had everything paid for? the whole damn kit and kaboodle. so did gramps.
I was conceived in the back seat of a car (paid for) with an automatic transmission. That's why I grew up to be a shiftless bastard!
That had to hurt to find out why your slipping away!!
the dudes brother

El Reno, OK

#15 Feb 4, 2013
Lyle wrote:
<quoted text>
Git on'nat hand car 'n git down t'the end of that line! Git!
I didn't know yo Grandmother was Dutch (insert jive negro laughter)
now you know

Yukon, OK

#16 Feb 5, 2013
the dudes brother wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know yo Grandmother was Dutch (insert jive negro laughter)
dutch oven...snicker,snicker,...har, har!!
Silent

Haskell, OK

#17 Feb 5, 2013
Am not white wrote:
dumb
valence

Mcloud, OK

#18 Feb 5, 2013
Baby.......I am not from Havanna!!!!!
valence

Mcloud, OK

#19 Feb 5, 2013
Well raise my rent!
valence

Mcloud, OK

#20 Feb 5, 2013
Alright we'll take the niXXers
and the chinks, but NOT the Irish!
valence

Mcloud, OK

#21 Feb 5, 2013
Where all da white women at?????
Bread Toaster

Harrison, AR

#22 Apr 18, 2016
Ummm wrote:
Bruh garfanangle you and your bread lifestyle. I hope you burn in a toaster like myself. BREAD GENOCIDE 2K16

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Casa Grande/Old Hotel Downtown 3 hr elk city 4
Stop! 12 hr The true otnot 12
Comic Book Store 12 hr customer. 5
Elks Millionaires 12 hr The true otnot 17
elkcity mx track last weekend 14 hr Funny 2
Schyler Gann/Ishmal 23 hr Broken 1
Mitchell Christian marquis (Aug '14) Sun wurst45 31

Elk City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance