Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Sep 30, 2012
food<3

Ashburn, VA

#1 Sep 24, 2012
How do I get a hold of this women. I need a lot of her goods for my event. I have 1000 to spend and I need to her to bake her ciskiuits please I need to get ahold of her ASAP
Someone

Elk City, OK

#2 Sep 24, 2012
Try facebooking her or get on some bst sites but not the original one
stoopid

Elk City, OK

#3 Sep 24, 2012
Is Laura going to beg another unknowing victim? If any one knows this Kelly person she needs to be made aware of the scam they're running!!
yep

Elk City, OK

#4 Sep 24, 2012
someone surely knows Kelly!!! Do the right thing and tell her not to waste her time or money!!!!
shady

United States

#5 Sep 24, 2012
I know her well and will let her know!! What's the scam??
Jezzzika

United States

#6 Sep 24, 2012
If u can give me ur number I can have her call u I order her awesome goods all the time!!!!
Jezzzika

United States

#7 Sep 24, 2012
I talk to her she said go to Facebook look up my group"" sale it! Buy it! Trade it! Any way u want!" ask to join and she is on there I will accept and u can post an add looking for her
stoopid

Elk City, OK

#8 Sep 25, 2012
shady wrote:
I know her well and will let her know!! What's the scam??
the scam is Laura trying to get people to donate money, baked goods, services for her "sick" baby. Only the baby isn't really sick. Go read the topix about her have your friend Kelly read it too!!!
food<3

Yukon, OK

#10 Sep 30, 2012
Event
food<3

Yukon, OK

#11 Sep 30, 2012
I need her to call me in the next 20 mins or I will just have to use someone else buy I have heard that her goods are amazing soo Kelly Hun please give me a call!!!! ASAP
stoopid

Elk City, OK

#13 Sep 30, 2012
DONT FALL FOR IT KELLY!!!!
smh

Elk City, OK

#14 Sep 30, 2012
Chantell Chambless

Benefit dinner for this little man, come on guys come out & see us!
-Prayers4Kayson.&#9829;
Btw, me & 3 best friends are gonne be your servers & we're really sexxxxy ((; — with Laura Matney and 6 others at Clarion Hotel Elk City OK.

Like ·· 24 minutes ago in Elk City ·
lol

Blanchard, OK

#15 Sep 30, 2012
Might even be SH or KH from Buy Sell Trade FB group trying to scam Kelly too. They started a post about her saying she is a scam & now I think they are trying to bait her. How low can ya get Steve-o?
o

Blanchard, OK

#16 Sep 30, 2012
lol wrote:
Might even be SH or KH from Buy Sell Trade FB group trying to scam Kelly too. They started a post about her saying she is a scam & now I think they are trying to bait her. How low can ya get Steve-o?
Probably so.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenzie Coy 14 min Big Bubba 1
kelsey wolcott 33 min Spanky 2
Kelbie Jo Vidarui 38 min Information 76
Wiccans or Pagans in Elk City 1 hr Carlette 15
Oil field job. 2 hr yes 1
Bullying 2 hr is what it is 4
Angie Trout 2 hr stunna31 8
•••
•••

Elk City Jobs