glad I know now..thanks
hmmm

Oklahoma City, OK

#22 Aug 27, 2012
No problem
hmmm

Lubbock, TX

#23 Aug 29, 2012
I was with him a few months ago. Said he didn't love his wife anymore! But with her on the days he wasn't in elk. Don't trust him! If u date him and he "goes out of town for a job" he's lying. He's never going to leave her
hmmm

United States

#24 Aug 29, 2012
hmmm wrote:
I was with him a few months ago. Said he didn't love his wife anymore! But with her on the days he wasn't in elk. Don't trust him! If u date him and he "goes out of town for a job" he's lying. He's never going to leave her
pretty funny that we have the same user name and the same story about him, I told him he needed to get his life together before he drug anyone else into it
hmmm!

Lubbock, TX

#25 Aug 29, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>pretty funny that we have the same user name and the same story about him, I told him he needed to get his life together before he drug anyone else into it
looks like he does need to get his stuff straight. It's not fair to us that he claims to "love"
hmmm

United States

#26 Aug 29, 2012
[QUOTE who="hmmm!"]<quot ed text>looks like he does need to get his stuff straight. It's not fair to us that he claims to "love"[/QUOTE]
right!! He loves"you" but he has to stay for his kids which is very understandable but then he needs to leave us alone and focus on them.. I think love is a word that has no meaning to him
hmmm!

Elk City, OK

#27 Aug 29, 2012
hmmm wrote:
[QUOTE who="hmmm!"]<quot ed text>looks like he does need to get his stuff straight. It's not fair to us that he claims to "love""

right!! He loves"you" but he has to stay for his kids which is very understandable but then he needs to leave us alone and focus on them.. I think love is a word that has no meaning to him
wow!!!!!! Same story!!!! What a loser!!
hmmm

United States

#28 Aug 29, 2012
I wonder if he knows that he's on topics again, lol his game is going to be over soon, and I hope his wife takes his ass for everything he has if she ever leaves
hmmm!

Lubbock, TX

#29 Aug 29, 2012
hmmm wrote:
I wonder if he knows that he's on topics again, lol his game is going to be over soon, and I hope his wife takes his ass for everything he has if she ever leaves
she needs to! I hope nobody else falls for his lies!
jen

Lubbock, TX

#30 Aug 29, 2012
Yeah I was with him too...same lines...same lies!! His wife found out about us..she stayed with him!!
hmmm

United States

#31 Aug 29, 2012
This sounds bad but I hope he runs into my bro and wets his pants from being scared of since he's been such a douche.
jen

United States

#32 Aug 29, 2012
hmmm wrote:
This sounds bad but I hope he runs into my bro and wets his pants from being scared of since he's been such a douche.
we should all gang up on him and confront him lol!! He was prob with all of us at the same time
hmmm

United States

#33 Aug 29, 2012
jen wrote:
<quoted text>we should all gang up on him and confront him lol!! He was prob with all of us at the same time
I think that would be a great idea! He wouldn't even know what to say
Gingersnap

United States

#34 Aug 29, 2012
You girls obviously have no respect for yourself and others if you would sleep with a married man. You know why he's playing you? Because he can. He knows you're cheap and easy. Of course he will stay with his wife he loves her. She's his wife you girls are just a bone twitch and that's all you'll ever be. I see Elk City never changes. Full of skanks trying to get any man that will have them. LOL!!!!
hmmm

United States

#35 Aug 29, 2012
Gingersnap wrote:
You girls obviously have no respect for yourself and others if you would sleep with a married man. You know why he's playing you? Because he can. He knows you're cheap and easy. Of course he will stay with his wife he loves her. She's his wife you girls are just a bone twitch and that's all you'll ever be. I see Elk City never changes. Full of skanks trying to get any man that will have them. LOL!!!!
I never said I slept with him and I didnt sleep with him FYI, and when I found out he was married I told him to leave me alone.
jen

United States

#36 Aug 29, 2012
Gingersnap wrote:
yep me too! Didn't know he was married!! He never wore a ring and claimed he was divorced. When I found out he was still married I dropped contact with him!!
thankful

Shamrock, TX

#37 Aug 30, 2012
Gingersnap wrote:
I am thankful to see
these women NOT fight over a man! He is honestly No prize. Where I am Completely against adultery at the least these women are being honest and some of them didn't know. They are getting together and not allowing his dishonessty to prevail. KUDOS to them! Now Gingersnap I must ask you if he REAllY Loved his wife why is he lying and cheating? You know why he cheats? He cheats because HE is Not a man. It is cheaper to keep her! Meaning he won't divorce his wife because he will have to actually pay for his sin. Go look at the child support thread. When someone LOVES you they say no I won't do that. It takes two to tango but it only takes one to say NO and where the other women should say NO if she does know you can't fault her if HE lies! So before you go calling names make sure you know the truth. Love doesn't lie! Ever!
thankful

Shamrock, TX

#38 Aug 30, 2012
I have more Respect for a women who is Honest vs one who is catty,arrogant, and deceptive! It takes Real Courage to tell the truth. And even if one of you girl knew by telling the Truth would show that your remorseful for your mistake. Adultery Hurt but lies create years of anguish and aggony. And if the wife is at home taking care of the kids why should she suffer wondering when one of you could show her the truth.
Gingersnap

United States

#39 Aug 30, 2012
WTH are you yammering about? The one girl admitted his wife caught them and still stayed with him. It's obvious they were hoping to break up his marriage because they want him!! DUH!!! Why else start a thread about it? I would be ashamed to admit I was going after a married man. BTW learn how to spell and some punctuation wouldn't hurt either. Here's a clue. Now you know he's married STAY AWAY for him!!! It's not your duty to give a speech about the perils of adultery. Which you seem to know alot about. I think it must of happened to you. Rage much?
thankful

Shamrock, TX

#40 Aug 30, 2012
Lol your bossy and sound bitter! And I love my 2nd ammendment. And you can't shut me up. Its women like you who give the man a free pass! That's why men keep doing it! Some of these women Didn't know. Why because HE lied. Hello! If HE wouldn't chase them they wouldn't be with him! You know you would be ashamed to admitt to chasing a married man. But are you ashamed that your putting all the blame on these women they didn't take a vow to God he did! Your rude and disrespectful. I bet your the type who knows her spouse cheats and stays! I am not sitting at a pc I am multitasking and really don't care if you like my spelling. Lol I stay thin bc I don't sit on my but all day! Lol yes my ex cheated all the time and I Left.. Lol I am happy now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big boobies on kelbie 22 hr Latisha 2
Asa Royce (Sep '16) Fri Beastmomma 6
Miners Fri Otis 8
Tommy mcconell May 26 The Muthafucka 23
News Cleanup Begins In Elk City After Tornado Levels... May 24 asiseeit 29
CUDD in Elk (Jul '13) May 23 asiseeit 17
Any word about Zach Langlois May 23 okGUY 1

Elk City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance