First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Please help

Haslet, TX

#1 Sep 25, 2012
How long does it take for someone to find out there pregnant weeks months days what??????
ha

Elk City, OK

#2 Sep 25, 2012
The HGC hormone will show up on a urine pregnancy test as early as 12 days after conception.
Well

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Sep 25, 2012
I knew I was pregnant within days because I felt funny. My 1st doctor appt they told me I was only 2 weeks pregnant, and I had scheduled the appt a week earlier.
truth

United States

#4 Sep 25, 2012
The earlier you find out the longer the pregnancy. The only reason it's good to find out that early is if you want to terminate.
Murder Inc

United States

#5 Sep 25, 2012
truth wrote:
The earlier you find out the longer the pregnancy. The only reason it's good to find out that early is if you want to terminate.
By "terminate", you mean rip the unborn child from the safety of it's mother's womb and kill it? Why would a woman let herself get pregnant, if she is just going to slaughter her baby? That's sick!!

Since: Jul 11

Weatherford, OK

#6 Sep 25, 2012
Think about adoption if you are pregnant, please. Some of us can't have babies.
truth

United States

#7 Sep 25, 2012
Murder Inc wrote:
<quoted text>By "terminate", you mean rip the unborn child from the safety of it's mother's womb and kill it? Why would a woman let herself get pregnant, if she is just going to slaughter her baby? That's sick!!
Ok, let's have it born into poverty, welfare, and abuse/neglect. Oh wait, you are probably against welfare but pro-life right? Don't terminate the unborn fetus, but don't feed or financially support the LIVING child either. Yeah, that makes sense...
ha

Elk City, OK

#8 Sep 25, 2012
truth wrote:
Or if you want to get proper prenatal care. Or maybe so you know to take extra precautions like not drinking. Every pregnancy is different too. With my first kid I found out when I was about a month along with my second I had a period the first month is was pregnant. I I have 4 kids and every pregnancy was different.
depends

Lampasas, TX

#9 Sep 25, 2012
Please help wrote:
How long does it take for someone to find out there pregnant weeks months days what??????
My first I felt different but had negative tests until I was about 2 months even at the dr's office. My second I took one test 3 days after I was late and it automatically said positive
Murder Inc

United States

#10 Sep 25, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, let's have it born into poverty, welfare, and abuse/neglect. Oh wait, you are probably against welfare but pro-life right? Don't terminate the unborn fetus, but don't feed or financially support the LIVING child either. Yeah, that makes sense...
I have an idea!! How about the mother and father do the right thing and get a job and raise the kid like parents did in the old days? I bet doing the right thing never even entered your mind, you lazy dumbass!! If the parents were able-bodied enough to touch uglies and get pregnant, they should be fit enough to work and support their own!!
itiswhat

Shamrock, TX

#11 Sep 25, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
no its called sick of busting my *ss for my family and paying for her when she doesn't have the knowledge to protect her self or get off her *ss to Provide for her own!
truth

United States

#12 Sep 25, 2012
Murder Inc wrote:
<quoted text>I have an idea!! How about the mother and father do the right thing and get a job and raise the kid like parents did in the old days? I bet doing the right thing never even entered your mind, you lazy dumbass!! If the parents were able-bodied enough to touch uglies and get pregnant, they should be fit enough to work and support their own!!
Lol I love when uneducated people resort to calling names when they have nothing intelligent to say.
So you admit that you're pro-life but against helping financially support these children after they are born?
truth

United States

#13 Sep 25, 2012
itiswhat wrote:
<quoted text>no its called sick of busting my *ss for my family and paying for her when she doesn't have the knowledge to protect her self or get off her *ss to Provide for her own!
This is exactly why abortion should take place instead! So you don't have to support these uneducated welfare recipients.
sldb

United States

#14 Sep 26, 2012
I agree that there are a lot of people that need to stop taking advantage of the welfare system and get a job and take care of themselves, but there are also people that do work hard and do their best that just need a little help and there is nothing wrong with that.
Someone

Clinton, OK

#15 Sep 26, 2012
I think people should take precautions if they don't want a baby. Abortions are not a form of birth control.

Since: Jul 11

United States

#16 Sep 26, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>This is exactly why abortion should take place instead! So you don't have to support these uneducated welfare recipients.
Why can't adoption even be an option in your opinion?
bereal

Shamrock, TX

#17 Sep 26, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly why abortion should take place instead! So you don't have to support these uneducated welfare recipients.
no its called don't have sex if you can't handle the responsibility. Its Called worked if you do.
Spanky

Haslet, TX

#18 Sep 26, 2012
I found out I was pregnant by an elephant when I saw it's trunk.
Murder Inc

United States

#19 Sep 26, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I love when uneducated people resort to calling names when they have nothing intelligent to say. So you admit that you're pro-life but against helping financially support these children after they are born?
So you think being responsible for one's actions, is unintelligent? You must have a degree from the University of Dumbass, paid for with handouts from the taxpayers. You just can't seem to wrap your feeble mind around the concept of accountability for the consequences of engaging in coitus.
truth

United States

#20 Sep 26, 2012
Crazazy Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't adoption even be an option in your opinion?
Adoption is absolutely and option, and in my opinion the very best option. With that being said, this is the real world we live in, and the truth is the majority of these girls dont choose adoption. I mean, if they made the right decisions in their lives, they would abstain from sex, or at least use some type of birth control. The sad truth is they don't. And at such an immature age, most are way to selfish to choose adoption, or adequately take care of a child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tonya michelle cupp (Jan '10) 5 hr Kelbie 11
What Will the Money Changers Have For Sale Sunday 17 hr mom the typical 15
Counselor May 14 Sad 3
8th Grade Graduation in 2018 May 6 why 1
News Armed robbery suspect shoots self Wednesday, di... Apr 25 Cjh 4
Leslie Davis (Goins) Apr 21 Lad 2
News Magazine publishers get the Harley & Annabelle ... (Dec '07) Apr 20 the way it is 655

Elk City Jobs

Personal Finance

Elk City Mortgages