okie mama

Bellevue, WA

#1 Feb 9, 2013
wow guess what the sweet people got served today for lunch FROZEN hot dog bun sitting in water on their plate from it defosting with the hot dog beside it and a piece of cake just cause these poor people have memory problems dos not excuse them being treated like animals elk city should be ashamed for not standing up against this corporation for treating our elders like this

Since: Jan 13

United States

#2 Feb 9, 2013
It would not do any good to turn them in I a have done it b4 & got nowhere with it BC they get a call b4 any one shows & that gives them time to clean it & make it better for that one day & they will so nothing will happen. And yes it is a sad story BC they pay a lot to stay there.
okie mama

Bellevue, WA

#3 Feb 10, 2013
I know they are very sneaky state dept was there this last week and amazingly they were fed excellent meals i already got a few things started and am going to continue untill these people are treated right does anyone know who this meredian corp is and who they are? So sad this is happening in a litl town like elk city watching the local papers and what os going on in our school system and wbat is being allowed im afraid elk city oklahoma is going to turn out to be the laughing stock of oklahoma
cover up

United States

#4 Feb 13, 2013
This time last year I was working in the kitchen at elkwood. In march I became supervisor of the kitchen. I busted my butt to make sure that they had good meals. I wasn't allowed to make any decisions as management. They don't like something's and they love other things. My crew was a group of people who didn't feel they had to follow rules. I was constantly writing them up. Meridian won't do anything but send a lady named donna Crabtree. She is going to tell them that nursing is doing great and that the food is fine but the dinning experience suffered. She doesn't pay attention anything else. Its a dead end road. And I got fired because I got on to a girl under me and she didn't like it. She made false claims against me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
boycott Pedro's 7 min protect our children 28
red rock mental in ec 42 min protect our children 1
Which Religion Will Put An End To Ebola 1 hr Juan Carlos 2
passport to travel within United states? ridicu... 2 hr protect our children 7
misty bashaw didnt fall far from the tree (Apr '12) 3 hr yall all are dumb 8
Pray With Me, Oh Wicked Ones (which includes ab... 3 hr protect our children 13
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 3 hr DoesntMatter 75,929
•••
•••

Elk City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Elk City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Elk City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Elk City
•••