First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Delbert McFarland

Porter, OK

#1 Jan 18, 2013
Undercover agents in Beckham County arrested a trucker they said was planning to meet up with a teen girl for sex.

It is quite the problem and one agents said is proven with this case.

In this instance alone, investigators say more than 500 adult men are currently trying to meet up with this particular decoy.

“It is an epidemic,” Oklahoma County Detective Delbert McFarland said.

Somewhere along the way one man’s sense of right and wrong was blurred, distorted enough that he thought it would be perfectly OK if he tried to have sex with a 15-year-old girl.

“He was driving through Oklahoma and picked up on my decoy ad on the internet and requested to meet,” McFarland said.“After I told him I was 15 he, was still fine with that. He told me he was 38 and then the conversation got very sexual in nature.”

The trucker, 38-year-old John Opperman, knew he would be traveling through Oklahoma to Elk City to make a delivery and thought he would plan ahead and make a quick stop for another delivery before he got there.

He told the decoy to meet in the Walmart parking lot in Yukon.

“So from 2:30 in the afternoon to 9 p.m., he was in contact with what he thought was a 15-year-old female,” McFarland said.

What he planned to do with the girl is absolutely despicable.

Much of the conversation is too graphic to share but in one text message he asked they decoy if she “ever had a sensual massage” and if she had her “body kissed from top to bottom.

Opperman also sent the “teen” a picture of himself.

When he showed up to meet the decoy he was wearing the same clothes he wore in the picture.

Authorities said Opperman was hoping to meet up with the “girl” each time he traveled through Oklahoma.

“Eventually this would be a once-in-a-while type thing when he would drive through,” McFarland said.

Opperman was arrested in the Walmart parking lot and charged with attempting sexual conduct with a minor by use of technology.
Delbert McFarland

Porter, OK

#3 Jan 18, 2013
laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the original article douchebag and your name was not in it
Adam is my partner and the news article used both our names in diffrent scripts before press release im not sure witch one will be released to U.S. National News, nor do i really care he can be the hero for once. By the way im a horney 15yr old girl do you want me now?
Delbert McFarland

Porter, OK

#6 Jan 18, 2013
laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I think the article did mention you as the truckers partner. I think the police are looking for you too
Your not a cop or you would know something about this TOP SCRECRET investigation you sir are a fraud! You can watch the video and my interview then tell me that crap, you fat turd.
Delbert McFarland

Porter, OK

#9 Jan 18, 2013
laughing wrote:
You can't even spell secret. Yes, ole douchebag Delbert elk city's own stooge. You're just missing Larry and curly
I know your still pissed off because of how i treated your mother but the hoe liked it.
Blackhawk

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Jan 18, 2013
Delbert is not no traffic cop. He captures real criminals. Go Delbert!
Joe Joe Da Tireman

Woodward, OK

#15 Jan 18, 2013
If Delbert is a cop, he needs to get his fat doughnut eating ass back on the streets and off topix. You want my opinion, Delbert couldn't find an elephant in a fucking bath tub, nor could he stop a snail in a salt bed... He spends more time on topix than anyone I know. Grow up and get a job Delbert. I'm tired of supporting you an your mom big guy. Your sucking up our tax dollars you welfare fucktard.
sugar daddy

Yukon, OK

#16 Jan 18, 2013
Joe Joe Da Tireman wrote:
If Delbert is a cop, he needs to get his fat doughnut eating ass back on the streets and off topix. You want my opinion, Delbert couldn't find an elephant in a fucking bath tub, nor could he stop a snail in a salt bed... He spends more time on topix than anyone I know. Grow up and get a job Delbert. I'm tired of supporting you an your mom big guy. Your sucking up our tax dollars you welfare fucktard.
you supporting her also?
Delbert McFarland

Broken Arrow, OK

#19 Jan 18, 2013
laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
Delbert has a hard enough time spelling the word "cop". The closest he has ever come to being a cop is when he bought his buckaroo badge and plastic handcuffs from Walmart
Aou sir and you look her boy i just bout had enough of you shit also you sir are interfering with a police investigation here and thats illegal, 1 more time and im personally gonna stuff and cuff your ass!!
Tammy

Portland, OR

#21 Jan 18, 2013
I have see a lot of under cover cars.
Joe Joe Da Tireman

Oklahoma City, OK

#22 Jan 19, 2013
laughing wrote:
<quoted text>Delbert has a hard enough time spelling the word "cop". The closest he has ever come to being a cop is when he bought his buckaroo badge and plastic handcuffs from Walmart
Lmfao... Haha. Hey we better knock this off we're interfering with a police investigation, that's apparently taking place on topics.... Haha this dumb f*cl is a classic. I bet he rode that little 25 cent horse at Walmart with that buckaroo badge. Haha. Lone Ranger Delbert!!
Blackhawk

Oklahoma City, OK

#28 Jan 19, 2013
Traffic cop.
Delbert McFarland

Broken Arrow, OK

#29 Jan 19, 2013
Blackhawk wrote:
Traffic cop.
Hes what us OSBI investigators call a gofer, go fer me some coffee and go fer me somefood things like that, if he was a real officer i bet they wont even issue him a gun ha ha. I bet hes a meter maid by day and a cross dressing man hoe at night.
know better than that

Yukon, OK

#34 Jan 19, 2013
laughing wrote:
Here is another case for you and junior deputy suck to investigate. There is some bovine gas in the cow fields and elk city needs its heroes to stick there heads in the cows butts to identify it. Hahahahahahahahahaha
I hear there is a pipe missing down on Merritt Rd.You might have to jacky them them around to find it.Give em' the boot and you might uncover the truth!
chicken

Oklahoma City, OK

#35 Jan 19, 2013
know better than that wrote:
<quoted text>I hear there is a pipe missing down on Merritt Rd.You might have to jacky them them around to find it.Give em' the boot and you might uncover the truth!
dumba**
know better than that

Yukon, OK

#36 Jan 19, 2013
chicken wrote:
<quoted text>dumba**
...Mono-Word Man!!!!!
chicken

Oklahoma City, OK

#38 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>...Mono-Word Man!!!!!
maybe i'll see you tomorrow
know better than that

Yukon, OK

#41 Jan 19, 2013
chicken wrote:
<quoted text>maybe i'll see you tomorrow
Oh really?
know better than that

Yukon, OK

#42 Jan 20, 2013
<quoted text>Oh really?
I gave you the address,you have yet to appear!
civilized human being

Lindsay, OK

#43 Jan 20, 2013
osbi probably sent in one person to investigate. That is all they can afford as I heard they are always short handed, too shorthanded to handle a proper investigation.
know better than that

Yukon, OK

#45 Jan 20, 2013
laughing wrote:
OSBI would not send anyone who posts his exploits on this. An untrained monkey can do a better investigation than douchebag Delbert.
Did you see where he put himself in the story line from the arrest in Yukon?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ex- from Ks. please tell..... 3 hr Papa Emeritius XX 7
Laura Matney and family scam Company 20 hr Juan Laura Dawn C... 198
Beeniekerpmamdofis Tue Katy 1
Cristy Blystone Tue Solo 2
Recipes and Coupons Tue Sara 11
Anyone know her Tue hmm 8
Ashley Reynolds Tue Hey boo 8
Elk City Dating
Find my Match

Elk City People Search