black josh jackson
myround

Haslet, TX

#1 Apr 4, 2012
Does anybody know this guy
dude

Elk City, OK

#2 Apr 4, 2012
I know the whit Josh jackson
matt

United States

#3 Apr 5, 2012
Yeah I know him why what up I heard his bro out
Yeah

United States

#4 Apr 9, 2012
I know he is fine as hell! Mmmm mmmm mmmm!
Oh my gosh

United States

#5 Apr 9, 2012
Yeah wrote:
I know he is fine as hell! Mmmm mmmm mmmm!
I totally agree!!!!! Too bad he is already taken AGAIN. She isn't even all that pretty. Oh well let me catch him out without her I bet he can be single for the night ;)
JoshJ

Haslet, TX

#6 Apr 13, 2012
Wow who put me on here ???
JoshJ

Haslet, TX

#7 Apr 13, 2012
Oh my gosh wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree!!!!! Too bad he is already taken AGAIN. She isn't even all that pretty. Oh well let me catch him out without her I bet he can be single for the night ;)
thanks ;)
JoshJ

Haslet, TX

#8 Apr 13, 2012
Yeah wrote:
I know he is fine as hell! Mmmm mmmm mmmm!
thanks ;)
JoshJ

Haslet, TX

#9 Apr 13, 2012
matt wrote:
Yeah I know him why what up I heard his bro out
yea he is actually in the work center in sayre
Really people

United States

#10 Apr 14, 2012
JoshJ...did you really reply thank you to someone saying that your girlfriend even isn't that pretty, and that if she caught you out with out without her she would, well you know!!! Oh how sad and disrespectful to your beautiful and amazing (inside and out) girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!
joshj

Haslet, TX

#11 Apr 14, 2012
Really people wrote:
JoshJ...did you really reply thank you to someone saying that your girlfriend even isn't that pretty, and that if she caught you out with out without her she would, well you know!!! Oh how sad and disrespectful to your beautiful and amazing (inside and out) girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!
first of all I jus said thinks for the comment I wouldn't cheat on her
notadumbass

Haslet, TX

#12 May 5, 2012
myround wrote:
Does anybody know this guy
Yip just talked to him. Sup ?
.

United States

#13 May 5, 2012
joshj wrote:
<quoted text>first of all I jus said thinks for the comment I wouldn't cheat on her
I like this.. Lol that's why your ex brisa blasted you on fb for you trying to get back with her.. WHILE IN FACT BEING WITH KAYLA!... Y'alls relationship is a joke.. Now y'all are bringing a baby into the world.. Honey a baby won't make things better!
Diz Bitch

United States

#15 Jul 19, 2012
Bitches in Elk, like the girls above, is hoes and homewreckers! Really you gon try and talk bout this guy when he was wit a beautiful girl? You know she's GORGEOUS, you just putting her down to make ur ass feel better bc you probably busted anyways and jealous! Yeah they may got a baby on the way but they both gon be great parents! So stfu and stay outta people business. Real shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Honkers 5 hr Juan Carlos 1
fantasy vapors (Jun '13) Sat looking at 30
Has anyone else had trouble with Great Plains N... (Sep '10) Jan 19 Latisha 52
News Elk City hospital accuses insurer of trying to ... Jan 16 ** 27
News Oklahoma Police: Meth Mom Molested Her Kids Whi... (Jan '14) Jan 12 Hoax News 119
hill for sledding Jan 7 Tammy 3
oopps Jan 6 Tro 5

Elk City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elk City Mortgages