Break in turns to murder

Break in turns to murder

Posted in the Elk City Forum

Rose

United States

#1 Sep 14, 2012
Has any one seen where the three girls from elk city broke in a house and the guy shot one of the girls and the other two girls left her for dead she died instantly one of them worked for Elk City schools they caught them out by hutches wow get a job people don't go breaking in a mans house when he is disabled

Since: Jul 11

United States

#2 Sep 14, 2012
Rose wrote:
Has any one seen where the three girls from elk city broke in a house and the guy shot one of the girls and the other two girls left her for dead she died instantly one of them worked for Elk City schools they caught them out by hutches wow get a job people don't go breaking in a mans house when he is disabled
Sad situation. Preying on the disabled is horrible!
sally

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Sep 15, 2012
Rose wrote:
This is crazy! Who were the three girls?
concerned

United States

#4 Sep 15, 2012
When it this happen?
KnowItAll

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Sep 15, 2012
From the Elk Citian website;

Two Elk City women arrested Thursday after allegedly breaking into a man's home could face first-degree murder charges for the death of their accomplice.

Oklahoma criminal law allows prosecutors to charge suspects with murder if someone dies during the commission of a felony – even if their actions didn't directly cause the person's death.

Mary Kathleen Sanders, 50, was shot dead outside of a house in Vinson by the homeowner, whose name has not been released. The man is described as being disabled.

The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation states that Sanders, Misty Dawn Puskaric and Starr Michelle Timmons broke into the home just after noon Thursday, awakening the homeowner. The three women are all from the Elk City area, according to the OSBI.

A news release issued by the OSBI only mentions that the women were eventually picked up that day and booked on first-degree burglary charges. It would be up to the district attorney for Harmon County to consider whether a murder charge should be pursued.

After Sanders was shot, Puskaric, 26, and Timmons, 37, fled the scene in a Ford Mustang and were later apprehended near Elk City by Beckham County Sheriff's Deputies.

OSBI agents have served a search warrant on the women’s Ford Mustang for any evidence of the burglary. The two women will be transported to the Harmon County Jail at a future date, but they now are in custody of the Beckham County Detention Center.

Sanders had been an employee of the homeowner, according to the OSBI.

According to Board of Education records, Timmons was employed by Elk City Schools as a paraprofessional until February, when the board accepted her resignation. Superintendent Buddy Wood did not make any statement at the time on her departure, only including her name in a list of people leaving the school system.

Wood confirmed Friday that Timmons had worked at Northeast Elementary from Aug. 15, 2011, until February 13. Her primary role was working with special-needs students, Wood said.
Rose

United States

#6 Sep 16, 2012
I can't believe the school has several felons working there I thought they have to do a back ground check on there employers not they don't care
DEADEYE

United States

#7 Sep 16, 2012
breakin does not = murder! it == protecting yourself and property . BEWARE!
wow

United States

#8 Sep 16, 2012
Rose wrote:
I can't believe the school has several felons working there I thought they have to do a back ground check on there employers not they don't care
They do run a background check. It's obvious this person hadn't done anything prior to this so the background check came back clean
People change on drugs

Yukon, OK

#9 Sep 16, 2012
These girls where shooting dope. The star girl lives on six street and her and her boyfriend run drugs out of this house. Her boyfriend is Adam wood. These people are bad news. Stay away from him and the house.
DEADEYE

United States

#10 Sep 17, 2012
they shoot dope, ok. they come to my house to rob and steal, i shoot them.

i stay away from robert wood and his girls, they stay away from me.

robert wood, BEWARE and be VERY selective of your targets, VERY!
Trader

United States

#11 Sep 18, 2012
Well that's not true about back ground checks cause I know two people that work there that do have felonies and know for a fact that they are still going to court

Since: Jul 11

United States

#12 Sep 18, 2012
If they are still going to court, they aren't through the process. Tell is who though so we can call the school if you aren't going to!
jim

Yukon, OK

#13 Sep 18, 2012
Rose wrote:
lil them all
tangles

Stafford, TX

#14 Sep 18, 2012
Trader wrote:
Well that's not true about back ground checks cause I know two people that work there that do have felonies and know for a fact that they are still going to court
tell who, i dont beleive this at all. they dont have felonies
yep

United States

#16 Sep 19, 2012
Adam Leray wood is the one who should be in jail and why he isn't is because ECPD and drug task force got him as an informant they don't realize woods is a predator and gets young women hooked on a substances known as 4-methylaminorex or commonly referred to as ice this stuff is destroying communities everywhere and people are profiting from it people like adam wood this guy is no good he turned a school teacher into a junkie Yeah he never made her but starr was nieve and easily persuaded and mentally weak .
Joker

United States

#17 Sep 19, 2012
If she is that stuip and "mentally weak" than I would say she is where she needs to be. Definatley not involved in our school system. You can try to defend low life trash but at the end of the day didn't they try and rob a disabled man??
Truth

United States

#19 Oct 1, 2012
Adam is a snitch and he does get these young girls trying Ice. Yes, they should use better judgment!!how he has this mind control over them I have no idea. Once he puts that needle in their arm, they need him for more. He loves that the feeling of being wanted. Adam you will go down!! I am making sure of that.
u know who

United States

#20 Oct 29, 2012
Joker wrote:
If she is that stuip and "mentally weak" than I would say she is where she needs to be. Definatley not involved in our school system. You can try to defend low life trash but at the end of the day didn't they try and rob a disabled man??
i ain't justifying oe defending them i just know him he has spent his life manipulating weak minded women with low self esteem im just stating that they shouldnt be the only ones in there and i believe Adam is more guilty than they and since he is snitchin the police are letting him get away with murder they might let him slide but God and karma WON'T!
Tex

United States

#21 Aug 29, 2013
u know who wrote:
<quoted text>i ain't justifying oe defending them i just know him he has spent his life manipulating weak minded women with low self esteem im just stating that they shouldnt be the only ones in there and i believe Adam is more guilty than they and since he is snitchin the police are letting him get away with murder they might let him slide but God and karma WON'T!
I knew Starr for a long time and knew her as a very goods mother and knew when she met that guy he was bad news! He probably put them girls up to it !! He deserves jail I agree! And very sad to hear that start was living in such a bad place! The dope is killing America!!!!
capt howdy

United States

#22 Aug 31, 2013
DEADEYE wrote:
breakin does not = murder! it == protecting yourself and property . BEWARE!
They're not talking about charging the homeowner with murder! They are talking about charging the other two women who broke into the house with murder because their accomplice died during their felonious act.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wendy’s 31 min Satanslady 10
Wendys pickles 2 hr Juan Carlos 9
dope 7 hr sick 3
ElkSandNegors 14 hr Popcicle 3
Shaley Nicole 15 hr Juan Carlos 7
Dakota buretta has aids 16 hr Juan 3
Kelbies work 18 hr Jerry Puckemsum 1

Elk City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance