anyone looking for an ar15

Posted in the Elk City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
is this legal

Elk City, OK

#1 Nov 29, 2012
I have a bushmaster m4a3 patrolman carbine 1 steel 30 rd mag 1 magpul 30 rd mag and a 5 round steel mag for hunting. It has an eotech 512 holographic sight on it that cost me 400 I also put a quad rail fde rail covers fde grip fde stock. It also has a fde flip up rear iron sight that cowitnesses with the eotech. I am asking 13 for it all. I will take off some if you don't want the sight or the stock or anything like that. I believe I have all the original parts for it which are all black. I would also be willing to trade for a 1911 compact. 1911 9mm or 1911 22. Take off whatever the trade is worth if you are interested drop your email in a response and I can send pictures or we can figure something else out. Great gun great quality. O.ly been fired roughly 1000 times works great. Great gift for christmas
lucy

Lufkin, TX

#2 Nov 29, 2012
is this legal wrote:
I have a bushmaster m4a3 patrolman carbine 1 steel 30 rd mag 1 magpul 30 rd mag and a 5 round steel mag for hunting. It has an eotech 512 holographic sight on it that cost me 400 I also put a quad rail fde rail covers fde grip fde stock. It also has a fde flip up rear iron sight that cowitnesses with the eotech. I am asking 13 for it all. I will take off some if you don't want the sight or the stock or anything like that. I believe I have all the original parts for it which are all black. I would also be willing to trade for a 1911 compact. 1911 9mm or 1911 22. Take off whatever the trade is worth if you are interested drop your email in a response and I can send pictures or we can figure something else out. Great gun great quality. O.ly been fired roughly 1000 times works great. Great gift for christmas
i will give you $75 for it all, im talking cash!
bored

United States

#3 Nov 29, 2012
is this legal wrote:
I want the eotech sight
Spanky

United States

#4 Nov 29, 2012
76!
Hey

Weatherford, OK

#5 Nov 29, 2012
is this legal wrote:
Definitely interested send some pics to
[email protected]
j breazey

Little Elm, TX

#6 Nov 29, 2012
Yo iz dis gat registrated to ne1???
outspoken

Lockhart, TX

#7 Nov 30, 2012
j breazey wrote:
Dumbass!!!!
What a joke

Jenks, OK

#8 Nov 30, 2012
j breazey wrote:
You have to have money before you can buy something. "Bruthas" often opt to steal things though.. Oh wait you're that thug that has been "slingin' dope and jumpin' rope" you must be rolling in the cash. LOL
Spanky

United States

#9 Nov 30, 2012
j breazey wrote:
registrated? Cracked me UP!
Nosey

Miami, TX

#10 Dec 4, 2012
Who did you steal the gun from?
ARMALITE

United States

#11 Dec 5, 2012
I have a new Armalite Ar10 carbine 7.62 NATO/.308 flat-top with the factory clamp-on sights & scope mount, that I would be interested in trading for an AR pistol, Uzi, Colt Ace, or a 1911. It's been shot less than 20 times. I also have 4 scopes for trade. One is Nikon Buckmaster 3x9-40 with BDC, a Leupold 4x, a vintage Redfield 6x18 with rangefinder, and a vintage Weaver 3x9 micro-trac. To top that off, my woman wants me to get rid of my WW2 knife collection. All interesting trades considered.
4 sure

United States

#12 Dec 13, 2012
ARMALITE wrote:
I have a new Armalite Ar10 carbine 7.62 NATO/.308 flat-top with the factory clamp-on sights & scope mount, that I would be interested in trading for an AR pistol, Uzi, Colt Ace, or a 1911. It's been shot less than 20 times. I also have 4 scopes for trade. One is Nikon Buckmaster 3x9-40 with BDC, a Leupold 4x, a vintage Redfield 6x18 with rangefinder, and a vintage Weaver 3x9 micro-trac. To top that off, my woman wants me to get rid of my WW2 knife collection. All interesting trades considered.
It will be a LOT cheaper to get rid of that woman and get a new one!
I am interested in your ar10, if she ain't already got rid of it for you.
Hey

Weatherford, OK

#13 Dec 13, 2012
is this legal wrote:
I'll give you $800 cash for it.
email

Hayward, CA

#14 Dec 13, 2012
ARMALITE wrote:
Do you have an email address?
Dirty trade

Ada, OK

#15 Dec 13, 2012
This is probably the rifle that Mitchell brown used to shoot up those houses and cars in beckham county.
Piglatin

Mcloud, OK

#16 Dec 13, 2012
Dirty trade wrote:
This is probably the rifle that Mitchell brown used to shoot up those houses and cars in beckham county.
Nope. He used a 7.62 mm.
ARMALITE

Lockhart, TX

#17 Dec 14, 2012
email wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have an email address?
Which item(s) are you interested in, and what do you have to trade? I also have a Reminton 513T bull barrel .22LR made in 1944 that was a WW2 training rifle. It has the correct markings, stock cartouches, and is parkerized. The 6x18 Redfield (I know it's overkill lol) is mounted on it as well
email

United States

#18 Dec 14, 2012
ARMALITE wrote:
<quoted text>Which item(s) are you interested in, and what do you have to trade? I also have a Reminton 513T bull barrel .22LR made in 1944 that was a WW2 training rifle. It has the correct markings, stock cartouches, and is parkerized. The 6x18 Redfield (I know it's overkill lol) is mounted on it as well
The AR10. We would just buy it, we don't ever get rid of or trade our guns just add to them
im in erick
#19 Dec 21, 2012
is this legal wrote:
i have a colt 1911 officer model in great shape knickle plated and shoots awesome i will trade you
Joe Joe Da Tireman

Edmond, OK

#20 Dec 22, 2012
ARMALITE wrote:
<quoted text>Which item(s) are you interested in, and what do you have to trade? I also have a Reminton 513T bull barrel .22LR made in 1944 that was a WW2 training rifle. It has the correct markings, stock cartouches, and is parkerized. The 6x18 Redfield (I know it's overkill lol) is mounted on it as well
I'll give you $1100.00 for the AR-10... Just get me your email and we can set everything up. I'll be paying cash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Country club snob 17 hr Im a member 7
What's going on on I 40 Tue Nosy 3
Obama's 3rd term...a reality..here's why (Aug '16) Mon Doc Holliday 13
Cops Cap Counterfeiter Mon Doc Holliday 51
Praise the message! (Aug '16) Sun Juan Carlos 5
tonya michelle cupp (Jan '10) Apr 21 tbg2000 9
Elk City Apr 3 Nick the Dick 5

Elk City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance