First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dooooo

Dallas, TX

#1 Oct 23, 2011
Anyone know how she doing?
really?!

Adair, IA

#2 Oct 23, 2011
What is wrong with her exactly? I know it's something to do with her heart but no one will say really...
411

Dallas, TX

#4 Oct 25, 2011
Infection around the heart from huffing things and too many oxy contins weren't good for her health condition. She is waiting on a heart transplant in OKC. Her boyfriend got arrested on drug charges. They need help with drugs.
really?!

Purcell, OK

#5 Oct 25, 2011
411 wrote:
Infection around the heart from huffing things and too many oxy contins weren't good for her health condition. She is waiting on a heart transplant in OKC. Her boyfriend got arrested on drug charges. They need help with drugs.
Ok thanks! That's kinda what I thought when I heard this about her... I knew she has been way bad off on drugs for a few yrs now! Pretty sad since she is so young...
sommmetimes

Newton, IA

#6 Oct 25, 2011
Sometimes people get so caught up in the partying drug life that they don't realize how bad it is untill a time like this when she's in the hospital clinging to life.. DOPE-METH Is the DEVIL and that's what is does is destroys lives and rips apart families.. Poor girl has had some rough times. and I'm NO ONE to judge, I pray she has a transplant and gets the medical help she needs. -Praying for her and her bf-
dooooo

Frisco, TX

#7 Oct 26, 2011
How is she now
true story

Sayre, OK

#8 Oct 26, 2011
I dont know this girl, but if she's a drug addict she won't get a transplant. As she shouldn't. There are far more deserving people that didn't cause their organ failure like she did.
dooooo

Dallas, TX

#9 Oct 27, 2011
true story wrote:
I dont know this girl, but if she's a drug addict she won't get a transplant. As she shouldn't. There are far more deserving people that didn't cause their organ failure like she did.
I totally agree she is a very underserving person for this. Ive known her for a while and she gets so drunk and messed up she wets herself!!!!
sommmetimes

Maysville, OK

#10 Oct 27, 2011
Thats so great of you to openly tell the world things like that, its kind of un fair to her at this point. Sometimes we as people just deal with the drugs and the alcohol and dont think about the reasons and emotional burdens that may draw an addict. Addiction is disease. Not fixable unless treated.
slut

Elk City, OK

#11 Oct 27, 2011
i think KARMA Finally cought up with her.. and i fill the least bit sorry for someone who cares nothing about others
dooooo

Dallas, TX

#12 Oct 27, 2011
slut wrote:
i think KARMA Finally cought up with her.. and i fill the least bit sorry for someone who cares nothing about others
Agree!!!!
shor

Frisco, TX

#15 Nov 2, 2011
Any updates?
Family Member

United States

#16 Nov 5, 2011
For all the people who know sooooo much about Kelsey she ISN'T waiting on a heart transplant and her boyfriend DIDN'T get arrested on drug charges so unless you know for sure please don't make up stuff. Kelsey is in a bad way right now and reguardless of what she has done she still needs your prayers. It's unfortunate that she isn't perfect like the rest of you and hasn't had a perfect life but we can't all be that lucky. However I do appreciate the people who really care and all the well wishers. I would give an update on her but I won't do it on here, simply because everyone will just make up their own story and spread a bunch of lies.
Hope

Mountain View, OK

#17 Nov 5, 2011
I'm praying for her
Iloveelkcity

Dallas, TX

#18 Nov 9, 2011
Praying for you kelsie. And praying for you people that continue to talk badly of her with how she's doing. You're nothing shy of pathetic. Anxiously ridiculous. Get a life. Seriously. Get a dang life. P a t h e t I c.
soooo

Dallas, TX

#19 Nov 10, 2011
Karma Is a Bitc*
only God can judge

Frisco, TX

#20 Nov 10, 2011
Family Member wrote:
For all the people who know sooooo much about Kelsey she ISN'T waiting on a heart transplant and her boyfriend DIDN'T get arrested on drug charges so unless you know for sure please don't make up stuff. Kelsey is in a bad way right now and reguardless of what she has done she still needs your prayers. It's unfortunate that she isn't perfect like the rest of you and hasn't had a perfect life but we can't all be that lucky. However I do appreciate the people who really care and all the well wishers. I would give an update on her but I won't do it on here, simply because everyone will just make up their own story and spread a bunch of lies.
My heart goes out to her and your family. I don't know her but I will be praying for her.
To whom it may concern

Fairview, OK

#21 Jun 30, 2012
I am very sorry to bother you but i am trying to get in touch with Kelsey and was wondering if you knew how i could reach her, any help would be greatly appreciated.
lol

United States

#22 Jul 2, 2012
Hopes so doing good!
Anonymous

Elk City, OK

#23 Jul 2, 2012
Uh that's my cousin thank you. How about you put your real name on here. I love her very much and I'd love for my cousin to live. Just like you and you mr family. She has a very big family that loves her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
big fund raiser is a scam (Sep '12) 18 min Juan Carlos 713
Breaking News 1 hr coldsorriw 3
Anikatharankrankina 1 hr coldsorriw 1
News Elk City hospital accuses insurer of trying to ... Mon ** 27
Has anyone else had trouble with Great Plains N... (Sep '10) Jan 13 looking at 50
fantasy vapors (Jun '13) Jan 13 sayresweety 27
News Oklahoma Police: Meth Mom Molested Her Kids Whi... (Jan '14) Jan 12 Hoax News 119

Elk City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elk City Mortgages