Next Last
Mrs Sprinkle

United States

#46 Nov 1, 2010
Oh my goodnesss, this is a mess! Lets leave people alone.(:
smalltowngirl

Broken Arrow, OK

#47 Nov 1, 2010
Are u talking about the cop named Richard?
Damn

Elk City, OK

#48 Nov 1, 2010
This guy is far from being a cop. His background check shows that he beat his wife. A very reliable source said he threatened to kill her if she ever left. I heard she stayed out of fear, and I believe that because this piece of crap is psycho. Court records show she finally filed for divorce. Glad for her because she is way too good for this POS. He will screw anything that's willing. If you're not willing, he will stalk you until you give in. This dude is sick. He used to work for Schlumberger, but think he's with Smith now. I've seen him hanging out with an ex-cop named Solis who also beat his wife. Sounds like Gonzales and Solis are meant to be together. They both need to be locked up together.
smalltowngirl

Broken Arrow, OK

#49 Nov 2, 2010
Well i guess it is prob a common name. The only Richard Gonzales I know is a cop in Burns Flat.
Prefer to stay nameless

Sayre, OK

#51 Nov 4, 2010
From personal experience, most of what is said about him is true.
someone who knows

Elk City, OK

#52 Nov 22, 2010
He is a user and likes to beat on women. Best to stay away from this guy. Biggest loser I've ever met. He lied to my sister about being married, and she fell for his bullsh*t. Sounds like she's not the only one. Total psycho! BEWARE!
a good Friend

United States

#53 Nov 23, 2010
Just leave Speedy alone he is trying to get his crap togather and that dumb thing that is divorceing him is the crazy one who needs to take a fling try to the moon and not come back.
Not a friend

Elk City, OK

#54 Nov 24, 2010
a good Friend wrote:
Just leave Speedy alone he is trying to get his crap togather and that dumb thing that is divorceing him is the crazy one who needs to take a fling try to the moon and not come back.
Got a "Speedy" fan on our hands! Not too many of those around! I'd be careful who you refer to as "dumb". Sounds like that crazy thing is the smart one here. She is divorcing him. It's not the other way around, and you are the one who pointed out that he is trying to get his crap together. What crap is that? Seems to confirm what others have said about him. Just sayin'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael rogers 22 min jdhdjes 1
Brandon rose again 1 hr Good question 3
Anyone know anything about Shawn Sinclair 4 hr freakin kiddin me12 1
130 Degrees Topped for Sunday July 26 2015 6 hr SheKnows888 1
ariel Garcia had her baby 7 hr haha 21
Steampunk Anyone? (Nov '14) 8 hr umhmmm 10
joey anders 8 hr BeautyQueen 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elk City Mortgages