atention has your car been broken

Posted in the Elk City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
i know for a fact

Yukon, OK

#1 Dec 30, 2012
I know who has been breaking into vehicles in elk city!!!!!
Truth

Elk City, OK

#2 Dec 30, 2012
i know for a fact wrote:
I know who has been breaking into vehicles in elk city!!!!!
I would like to know who my car was hit
i know for a fact

Yukon, OK

#3 Dec 30, 2012
Skylers Davidson from Clinton
Truth

Elk City, OK

#4 Dec 30, 2012
i know for a fact wrote:
Skylers Davidson from Clinton
Does he have family from here or something?
wow

Yukon, OK

#5 Dec 30, 2012
He hangs out with the lambrights from elk city
girly

United States

#6 Dec 30, 2012
Kelbie ur a lit snitch b!tch, I kno for a fact ur about to get the sh!t beat out of u in southgate so becarful ho
Truth

Elk City, OK

#7 Dec 30, 2012
wow wrote:
He hangs out with the lambrights from elk city
Thanks. Do you know if they were involved with anything at the Denny's area.
lmao

United States

#8 Dec 30, 2012
Imagine that, Kelbahoe starting another s**it talking thread. Must be a pretty boring pathetic life to alwayz have to get on topix and make fake a$$ threads. Your just mad he left you and that kid that isn't even his because your nothing but a nasty, ugly, back woods hillbilly a$$ wh0r**!!! The only men that even act like they want you only do so because they are desperate, and in their eyes your just a quick easy f**k!! So stop making fake threads on people and acting like a f**kin lil snitch!!! That's all you are, a fuc**n SNITCH!!! And stop smiling because you crooked a$$, busted a$$ yellow teeth are fu**in disgusting!!!
wow

Yukon, OK

#9 Dec 30, 2012
Who is kelby?
Truth

Elk City, OK

#10 Dec 30, 2012
girly wrote:
Kelbie ur a lit snitch b!tch, I kno for a fact ur about to get the sh!t beat out of u in southgate so becarful ho
Must be true
i know for a fact

Yukon, OK

#11 Dec 30, 2012
My name isn't kelby I'm not a snitch I fill bad for people work hard for punks to steal my vehicle got brocken into my name is clay
lmao

United States

#12 Dec 30, 2012
I'm serious its just kelbie starting a rumour because she is mad at him... she does this evetytime she gets mad at them, she just makes up lies about them and puts it on here... sorry about your cars being broken into... but I would only take this bogus info with a grain of salt... sorry she may have given some of you a false hope to catch the real thief... hopefully you find the correct criminal... best of luck to the victims
i know for a fact

Yukon, OK

#13 Dec 30, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Do you know if they were involved with anything at the Denny's area.
I'm not for sure where what all are you missing my friend heard this Skylers Guy bragging I believe he is 25
lmao

United States

#14 Dec 30, 2012
Kelby hunter or vidaurri whichever she is currently using. Lives in fairview village, drives a piece of crap always broke down, white mustang with red stripes and she loves to try to sleep with married men or men in relationships to try to tear apart their relationship and family.... that came out of her own mouth...if you don't know who she is, trust me your not missing out on anything but trash, and I personally wish I was lucky enough to be able to say the same..
i know for a fact

Yukon, OK

#15 Dec 30, 2012
I heard he had lab tops camra. TVs bow in arrow fuzz busters I pad cloths that's all I can remember he had for sale he tried selling these belongings to my friend I can promise u that
i know for a fact

Yukon, OK

#16 Dec 30, 2012
It sounds like your very jeoulous do you keep loosing your men to her or her ride? If its the mustang I'm thinking about it sounds really good
lmao

United States

#17 Dec 30, 2012
Hey "I know for a fact" didn't you just tell me to go back to school?? You can't even spell 'laptop' or 'camera' right. Maybe you should go back to gradeschool dumb@$$!! I wouldn't talked shit to people about their words if you can't even spell simple things such as that.
lmao

United States

#18 Dec 30, 2012
Jealous?? Ha!! Kelby you couldn't get my man if yoyr p**sy was made of gold!! You already tried, remember?? And you failed miserably!! One look at you and no decent, respectable man such as mine would and has seen what a nasty, ugly phoney $1ut you are. And your car is a piece of $h*t, it breaks down all the time and youve had it less than two months and already had to replace the battery and the alternator and your radio doesn't even work. So no honey its not jealousy, I just call a fake b**change out when I see her
lmao

United States

#19 Dec 30, 2012
Bi***
i know for a fact

Yukon, OK

#20 Dec 30, 2012
I have looked at that car it was for sale the radio works and it has a cobra motor I don't no kelby she seem like a nice girl I believe you wish you could be her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lisa nunez missing 12 hr Fake 29
Mary Salyers murder 16 hr Delbert McFarland 2
Brandon Schrick 16 hr Delbert McFarland 5
Sandstone or jkm 19 hr Rubberducky 1
Higher Taxes and School Secrecy II Sat nope 9
Im looking for colton guidry his brother is dav... Feb 13 curious 3
News Three former tellers at an Elk City bank senten... Feb 12 Bob 4

Elk City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance