Extreme couponing and quilting

Posted in the Elk City Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Toni

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 27, 2013
 
I have been watching extreme couponing and I would like to learn how to do it.my mother and sister moved in with me so I need to cut corners.so I was wondering if anybody out there knows how to do it and if so would they be willing to give pointers to me on how to do it.also my mother is wanting me to sew a quilt have no idea how to do it.so could someone help with this also I would really appreciate it.thanks
Buttercup

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 27, 2013
 
Toni wrote:
I have been watching extreme couponing and I would like to learn how to do it.my mother and sister moved in with me so I need to cut corners.so I was wondering if anybody out there knows how to do it and if so would they be willing to give pointers to me on how to do it.also my mother is wanting me to sew a quilt have no idea how to do it.so could someone help with this also I would really appreciate it.thanks
I've watched that also(extreme couponing) and would like to know what all to do. I'm sorry I can't be of help on either subject.
Delbert McFarland

Coweta, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 27, 2013
 
Buttercup wrote:
<quoted text>
I've watched that also(extreme couponing) and would like to know what all to do. I'm sorry I can't be of help on either subject.
You can start by getting off your fat black ass and getting a job, you welfare moochers is why the economy sucks. Cry this cry that i dont care what your excuse is,mexicans work all the time the least you could do is get a part time job!
duh

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 27, 2013
 
What does having a job or not have to do with couponing? You're a jerk. Looks like you need to get off topix and work since you are on here literally all day everyday. I work full time as does my hubby and I still wanna save money where I can. Maybe there's a group for couponing sonewhere here in elk ;)
Delbert McFarland

Coweta, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 27, 2013
 
duh wrote:
What does having a job or not have to do with couponing? You're a jerk. Looks like you need to get off topix and work since you are on here literally all day everyday. I work full time as does my hubby and I still wanna save money where I can. Maybe there's a group for couponing sonewhere here in elk ;)
Its called the Welfare group and food stamps!
Toni

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 28, 2013
 
All I was doing was asking a simple question why does people have to turn everything into something bad you people are rude.useing coupons and makeing a quilt has NOTHING to do with welfare or anything like that.for the record even if someone out there does know how to do it I changed my mind I dont want help I will figure it out on my own cause u people are to hateful and rude.
MrsB

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 28, 2013
 
Here is a couple of websites I use....weusecoupons.com and theconsumerqueen(shes in Oklahoma).
When I first started I used a small handheld coupon organizer and it quickly went to a large 3 ring binder type thing. You will want to make sure whatever store your going to shop at is to get their coupon policy. I used google to find them. I dont consider myself an extreme couponer but I have saved nearly $1,000 last year. I started couponing last year May. I always try to shop at places that doubles the coupon value.. like Homeland for instance will double up to $1.00 on first like coupon. So sometimes I will do more than 1 transaction. Always read the fine print on your coupons, some you can only use 4 like coupons in a day. O and check out Love To Coupon on FB...she is also from Oklahoma.
Toni

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 28, 2013
 
Thanks for the info.and thanks for not been rude and hateful like most people on here
your frustrating us!!

Cheyenne, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 28, 2013
 
Toni wrote:
All I was doing was asking a simple question why does people have to turn everything into something bad you people are rude.useing coupons and makeing a quilt has NOTHING to do with welfare or anything like that.for the record even if someone out there does know how to do it I changed my mind I dont want help I will figure it out on my own cause u people are to hateful and rude.
He's a complete idiot you have to ignore him!! He is on any thread you look at. Maybe he's the one who needs to get a job bc I doubt he's making money sitting on here harassing everyone stupid jerk!!!
Sandi

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 28, 2013
 
There is a lady in Canute who has classes on this and coupon swaps.
Buttercup

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 28, 2013
 
[QUOTE who="your frustrating us!!"]<quoted text>He's a complete idiot you have to ignore him!! He is on any thread you look at. Maybe he's the one who needs to get a job bc I doubt he's making money sitting on here harassing everyone stupid jerk!!![/QUOTE]

I agree completely. That's why I ignored his stupid and very rude incorrect comment.
sheri mcdaniel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 28, 2013
 
Delbert McFarland wrote:
<quoted text>Its called the Welfare group and food stamps!
you are a damn idiot,couponing has not a damn thing to do with welfare or foodstamps STUPID!!!!!!!!!
Delbert McFarland

Coweta, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 28, 2013
 
sheri mcdaniel wrote:
<quoted text>you are a damn idiot,couponing has not a damn thing to do with welfare or foodstamps STUPID!!!!!!!!!
Only broke trailer trash use coupons you ignorant harlot.
Toni

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 28, 2013
 
Sandi wrote:
There is a lady in Canute who has classes on this and coupon swaps.
thank you for that information do u have any idea how i could get in touch with her.
Toni

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 28, 2013
 
Sandi wrote:
There is a lady in Canute who has classes on this and coupon swaps.
thank you.would anybody know how to get in touch with her.
bunchaidiots

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 28, 2013
 
Delbert McFarland wrote:
<quoted text>Only broke trailer trash use coupons you ignorant harlot.
No idiot, broke trailer trash use their food stamp card. I have NEVER seen anyone use coupons and a foodstamp card. Clipping coupons is work. Much easier to just go get your free (tax payers bought it) food. You just have to put your lameass two cents in on everybody's threads. Nobody likes you and nobody thinks you are funny, loser.
Toni

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 28, 2013
 
First of all dont know y my post got posted 3 times.and as for you mr mcfarland im not going to say anything bad to you.you cant help the way you are you have all this hatefulness in you.sounds like you have no life no friends so the only way you can get people to pay attition to you is go on this site.pretty sad if i say so myself.i went and read a few post on here about you and one says you are in law work i no alot of people in that field of work and there is no way you can be doing that and on here all the time.when do you have time to do your job and be on here like you are i mean come on you put your 2 cents on every post on here.so no you are not in law work.you are one lonley person who needs attention and you will go to any length to get it.its never to late to get proffesional help i think there is a place around here to get it.its called redrock mental health go there.
Toni

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 28, 2013
 
And to be honest you are probley the type who still lives at home with moma stays down in the basement only life you have is a computer screen.sad sad life mr mcfarland if thats really your name but then again who in there right mind would make up a fake name like yours
Sandi

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 29, 2013
 
Toni wrote:
<quoted text>thank you for that information do u have any idea how i could get in touch with her.
Yes she would be happy to talk to you but I don't want to put her number on this website. How can I get it to you?
Delbert McFarland

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 29, 2013
 
Sandi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she would be happy to talk to you but I don't want to put her number on this website. How can I get it to you?
Post her number so i can call her too!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Elk City Forum right now

Search the Elk City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 5 min BBB 71,091
Your Parents Don't Really Love You If They Let ... 11 min careless 5
kid involved in atv wreck 45 min careless 66
laura matney 1 hr InterestingThought 707
Anyone know a Contact for Nick Garrett 1 hr sandi 2
Do you know if anyone hiring? 3 hr Really 3
Kelbie 4 hr Truth 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Elk City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Elk City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Elk City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Elk City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••