Delbert McFarland is the Village Idiot of Elk City

Posted in the Elk City Forum

No Doubt About It

United States

#1 Jan 7, 2013
Your it Delbert - Not Crazy Kelly, Higher Ways Woman, Charles Adams, nor anyone else. You are officially declared the Village Idiot of Elk City! Congrats.
Gypesy

Elk City, OK

#3 Jan 9, 2013
Sooooo not something to be proud of
imagine that

Yukon, OK

#4 Jan 10, 2013
Gypesy wrote:
Sooooo not something to be proud of
Simple pleasures for simple minds.
imagining things

Yukon, OK

#5 Jan 16, 2013
To whom the glory goes!!Very deserving title indeed.
yourAfreak

Cheyenne, OK

#6 Jan 16, 2013
Haha I knew you were a dope head!! That's why your so fascinated with being an atheist, bc your smoking the devil!! Quit smoking dope and blowing up topix with your ignorance!!
yo mama

Yukon, OK

#7 Jan 16, 2013
yourAfreak wrote:
Haha I knew you were a dope head!! That's why your so fascinated with being an atheist, bc your smoking the devil!! Quit smoking dope and blowing up topix with your ignorance!!
I think the only dope around here is you!
now you know

Yukon, OK

#8 Jan 27, 2013
yourAfreak wrote:
You saying Delbert does dope?
delbert needs help

Cheyenne, OK

#10 Jan 28, 2013
now you know wrote:
<quoted text>You saying Delbert does dope?
Yes he does dope.. Or atleast I hope that's what's wrong with Delbert/ coconut Carl..
like u didnt know this

Yukon, OK

#12 Jan 31, 2013
laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
Delbert does alot of dope but his parents also dropped him on his head several thousand times so he started life as a moron and its only gotten worse. He lowers the IQ of anyone within 60 feet of him
Heck,you lower his drawers anytime your around him and lower your head to fulfill those homo fantasies your'e always accusing others of having!!
now you know

Yukon, OK

#14 Feb 1, 2013
laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you are wishing some guy will start doing that to you. Hey, if you want to swing that way, rock on. I applaud you coming out of the closet. I'm sure you will find Delbert willing to do all that for you
that must be hard for you sharing what he does for you with others!!lol
lmfao

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Feb 1, 2013
I think Coconut Carl is trying to take the title away from Delbert!!
now you know

Yukon, OK

#17 Feb 1, 2013
Heck,what happened,did they run you out of hamsters...;(
Delbert McFarland

Broken Arrow, OK

#19 Feb 1, 2013
laughing wrote:
No, you have them all up your a ss already
You are tampering with an OSBI case that will land you life in prison i suggest you back down chump.
now you know

Yukon, OK

#20 Feb 1, 2013
my name ain't mathis s l i c k,,,,
Delbert McFarland

Broken Arrow, OK

#22 Feb 1, 2013
laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, fu ck you douchebag. OSBI doesn't know who you are. You want to shut me up, come do it yourself gay boy. Except you are scared of me, pu ss y
I will arest you and hand cuff you to a chair and beat you stupider than you already are, you will submit to me!
now you know

Yukon, OK

#24 Feb 1, 2013
Delbert McFarland wrote:
<quoted text>I will arest you and hand cuff you to a chair and beat you stupider than you already are, you will submit to me!
you sure your'e up to it Delbert?It's gonna take a little while to get all that outta 'em ya know!!!....;)
Delbert McFarland

Broken Arrow, OK

#25 Feb 1, 2013
laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
Fu ck you douchbag. You are too scared of me and way to much of a pu ss y to even try. You WILL submit to me scumbag
I will catch you with your Meth Lab and all your drugs and shove them up your ass you scum bag criminal! You and your kind are done in my town!
now you know

Yukon, OK

#28 Feb 1, 2013
Delbert McFarland
United States
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#264 min ago

Delbert McFarland wrote:
<quoted text>I will catch you with your Meth Lab and all your drugs and shove them up your ass you scum bag criminal! You and your kind are done in my town!
You couldn't catch your di ck flopping around, tiny as it is. Fu ck you scumbag Delbert, I could beat you so badly you would never recover except you are a scared pu ss y/ what's wrong with this post Delbert? Other than he is fantasizing about your "dangle" again.......;)
now you know

Yukon, OK

#30 Feb 1, 2013
not if he's coconut carl,he don't don't do the praying thing.Then again he might be trying to figure out the problem.....;)
Boy toy

Elk City, OK

#32 Feb 10, 2013
Delbert and I got together last night , he's a good guy yes he's gay but its his business, cream pie mcfarland

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ruthless members of two families run this town 5 min Yep 12
a mother who beats children with coat hanger (Feb '13) 1 hr well 38
Brendan denney 4 hr Wonderer 1
splash pad park behind homeland 6 hr Scout Leader 48
who iz trevor ham 8 hr Juan Carlos 7
Shay Smith?? 8 hr Gwen 7
Jaquoah Day Mon Mhm 5
More from around the web

Elk City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE