Since: Sep 12

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Anyone know a man name Dino drives a lifted black Chevy does a lot of work for dcp and Danny wright. Beware! He has a wife, a new born baby that he doesn't want anything to do with and HAD a mistress. Uses his money to try and impress women. So beware man is full of lies and lives double life's.
oops

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Woman scorned!!!!

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

oops wrote:
Woman scorned!!!!
Yep. U know the quickest way to a women's heart is thru her kids. Well the liar hurt my kids.
Obama2012

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Are you sure you aren't talking about Gail Wilhite? Does this guy have creditors chasing him around too? Sounds like Gailey-poo.

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Obama2012 wrote:
Are you sure you aren't talking about Gail Wilhite? Does this guy have creditors chasing him around too? Sounds like Gailey-poo.
O no Dino his name. Is from Moore and owns his own company.
Miss Oklahoma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Some people are scum bags. Move on, don't let it get ya down. Life's too short!
Wow

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

R u the mistress?
United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Total jerk.

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Wow wrote:
R u the mistress?
Yep

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Oh crap I forgot! He's Mormon! No wonder this is all ok with his wife. Damn we should all load up, move to Utah and start our own show kinda like " Sister Wives" . Lmao hum wonder what a good name would be. " Dino the Itailan Stalion"!!!
Joker

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Ok I am just going to throw this out there, if you were not so quick to shack up with a guy, maybe just maybe this would not have happened to you. I have never seen anyone start a thread by basically saying "I am a slut" everyone feel sorry for me. Please correct me if I am wrong but is that not what I am reading or did I miss something???
AUTOBOT

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Wow wrote:
R u the mistress?
Are u one of them too?
wow

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

no I just don't feel the need to judge others. I'm not our Lord and Savior.
Let those with out sin cast the first stone. I just simply asked a question. She was honest in her reply.

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

When people are in love, they want to believe the best. Try not to judge.

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Joker wrote:
Ok I am just going to throw this out there, if you were not so quick to shack up with a guy, maybe just maybe this would not have happened to you. I have never seen anyone start a thread by basically saying "I am a slut" everyone feel sorry for me. Please correct me if I am wrong but is that not what I am reading or did I miss something???
Yes joker u missed the same thing I did. He was a liar. I never shacked up with the man. How could I he was playing house somewhere else. How can being a mistress without knowing make me a slut? I wasn't the one who was play with three grown people's hearts and the hearts of our children by lying to everyone.
wow

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Pooh1972 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes joker u missed the same thing I did. He was a liar. I never shacked up with the man. How could I he was playing house somewhere else. How can being a mistress without knowing make me a slut? I wasn't the one who was play with three grown people's hearts and the hearts of our children by lying to everyone.
You were honest. Don't encourage unkind words by engaging a conversation where you have been labeled. I can bet there will now be a deluge of small but hurt filled words. Prepare yourself.
Wow

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Hell no I'm not a mistress... Lol. But I do think it's wrong to hook up with a married man and then be surprised he went back to his family. Why would u belittle urself to those kind of standards and then put urself on blast on a topix page... Just curious?...

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
You were honest. Don't encourage unkind words by engaging a conversation where you have been labeled. I can bet there will now be a deluge of small but hurt filled words. Prepare yourself.
Thank you, I am.
Joker

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I was honest as well...if you consider the truth hurt filled words than make a change or shut up...at the end of the day, he did nothing more than she allowed him too and I don't see a thread called cheap and easy women with her name in title! I don't agree with what he did but she allowed it by not checking into him...

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Wow wrote:
Hell no I'm not a mistress... Lol. But I do think it's wrong to hook up with a married man and then be surprised he went back to his family. Why would u belittle urself to those kind of standards and then put urself on blast on a topix page... Just curious?...
Went back to his family? He never left, belittle my self ? How can I lower my standards when I didn't know. I was honest to him and my family! He's a liar and has abandon the new born baby he has with another female that until I informed his wife he was head over heels in love with and was asking me to help him raise it. So sorry I'm not the person in the wrong. I put him out on blast because he was to good at his game for this to be his first time. I'm not worried about me I'm worried about others and their children. Don't want to see kids get their hearts crushed like mine did when they find out that there are really POS players out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Elk City Forum right now

Search the Elk City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 17 min WarForOil 71,197
Thoughts about someone 2 hr Abc 1
cody maddox having a baby? 5 hr ann 6
laura matney 6 hr Carlos Local Chick 709
Kelbie 6 hr David 12
Who's orange Lamborghini? 7 hr jody 27
Are You a Survivor of Attempted Prolicide by ATV? 10 hr careless 5
kid involved in atv wreck 15 hr careless 66
•••
•••
•••
•••

Elk City Jobs