married men at the strip club

Posted in the Elk City Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
on my mind

Chickasha, OK

#1 Aug 28, 2011
Seriously do you think happily married men have any reason to go to the titty bar or strip club whatever? And is looking cheating?

United States

#2 Aug 28, 2011
How the hell is it cheating? If a married woman watches a naked man on tv is that cheating? All go to a strip club for different reasons I guess, mine is to have a beer and a good time with my friends without 20 white trash mfers trying to start a fight with me at the beer joints in Elk city.
on my mind

Chickasha, OK

#3 Aug 28, 2011
I personally dont think its cheating, and I would rather not see naked men lol. And your right again ppl go there for different reasons, but there is that percent that go there with the mind set of being man whores! My husband doesnt go but has been asked to repeatedly and its getting old to me.I have told him he could go BUT he is not interested so the boys can go do their whoring without him. Right?

Since: Jul 11

Frisco, TX

#4 Aug 28, 2011
I see no harm in an occasional night put with the guys.
Married Girl

Dallas, TX

#5 Aug 29, 2011
Absolutely not appropriate. There is no reason a married man should be there. If a guy wants to drink with his buddies then they can hang out on a back porch, beer is cheaper that way too! Thank goodness my husband has no desire to go there, it wouldn't happen. Married people don't belong in clubs w/o each other.
John Wayne

Dallas, TX

#6 Aug 29, 2011
Married Girl wrote:
Absolutely not appropriate. There is no reason a married man should be there. If a guy wants to drink with his buddies then they can hang out on a back porch, beer is cheaper that way too! Thank goodness my husband has no desire to go there, it wouldn't happen. Married people don't belong in clubs w/o each other.
I bet you wake up every morning and pick out his attire for the day!
stupidity is obvious

Frisco, TX

#7 Aug 29, 2011
Married Girl wrote:
So, when exactly did your husband start letting you keep his penis in your purse? You sound completely insecure in your marriage. Afraid he might find a girl that'll actually let him have some fun? There is no legitimate reason why he can't go to a club without you other than you just flat don't trust him.
Married Dude

Santa Clara, CA

#8 Aug 29, 2011
If I needs to see some boobies I will!
jcmfu

United States

#9 Aug 29, 2011
There is nothing wrong with a married man going to a strip club. There is however something wrong with him going with intentions to cheat. Personally, I would not go to Canute, but I do enjoy an occasional night out. Im glad my wife is not insecure because she has trust. Hell, I would rather take her with me as opposed to going with the boys. Makes for a great bedtime. :)
ummmmm

United States

#10 Aug 29, 2011
stupidity is obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
So, when exactly did your husband start letting you keep his penis in your purse? You sound completely insecure in your marriage. Afraid he might find a girl that'll actually let him have some fun? There is no legitimate reason why he can't go to a club without you other than you just flat don't trust him.
hi! This is YOUR wife! Ummm u don't go to strip clubs without me! And no offence but u will NOT go to canutes. So BLAH!!!! Lol!!! Love u baby
on my mind

Chickasha, OK

#11 Aug 29, 2011
jcmfu wrote:
There is nothing wrong with a married man going to a strip club. There is however something wrong with him going with intentions to cheat. Personally, I would not go to Canute, but I do enjoy an occasional night out. Im glad my wife is not insecure because she has trust. Hell, I would rather take her with me as opposed to going with the boys. Makes for a great bedtime.:)
thats great i agree 1000% i trust my husband but he would rather be with me than the boys lol
stupidity is obvious

Frisco, TX

#12 Aug 29, 2011
jcmfu wrote:
There is nothing wrong with a married man going to a strip club. There is however something wrong with him going with intentions to cheat. Personally, I would not go to Canute, but I do enjoy an occasional night out. Im glad my wife is not insecure because she has trust. Hell, I would rather take her with me as opposed to going with the boys. Makes for a great bedtime.:)
AMEN TO THAT!!!!
stupidity is obvious

Frisco, TX

#13 Aug 29, 2011
ummmmm wrote:
<quoted text>hi! This is YOUR wife! Ummm u don't go to strip clubs without me! And no offence but u will NOT go to canutes. So BLAH!!!! Lol!!! Love u baby
I ALWAYS take you with me when I go to a strip club anyway. More attention from the girls that way lol. Love u too baby
boobs

United States

#14 Aug 29, 2011
Boobs are nice to c can't jus look at your wifes dang.. I'f a married woman gets mad about that then they should not b married any ways!! U ever heard the sayin u can look but don't touch

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#15 Aug 29, 2011
it's clearly a matter of opinion. i wouldn't mind him going, as long as he takes me. and i know you're all about to say, who wants to take their cock-blocking wife to a strip club? i've expressed my curiosity to my husband and he's all for me going with him. i also understand the perspective of those who don't want their husbands to go. it's a "what have they got that i don't?" mindset. as i said, it's a matter of perspective/opinion.
Boobs Is Good

Mount Morris, MI

#16 Aug 29, 2011
Everyone should be allowed to see boobs!
Married Girl

Dallas, TX

#17 Aug 29, 2011
We will all see who is still married in a few years. Insecure? Not hardly. Married. Most married people respect each other, where do you all tell your children their daddy is? See the caliber people on here.
Oh, I don't pick out his clothes, not even at the store!
Married Girl

Dallas, TX

#18 Aug 29, 2011
After my post i ran this whole topic by him as I am on awe of people's comments. He said you all must be some ugly mfers to have to pay to see some boobs.
stupidity is obvious

Frisco, TX

#19 Aug 29, 2011
Married Girl wrote:
After my post i ran this whole topic by him as I am on awe of people's comments. He said you all must be some ugly mfers to have to pay to see some boobs.
Sounds like there are some SERIOUS trust issues in your relationship. So, who cheated first? Or got caught lol.
Married Girl

Dallas, TX

#20 Aug 29, 2011
No cheaters here. Why so much hate?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need Relief 2 hr Dude 1
morgan sluttrell (Oct '13) 6 hr trampstamp 3
Kelbie Hunter 6 hr trampstamp 36
Sherri /Flying W Sat dude16 39
Review: Caswell Construction (Sep '14) Fri cro 4
Paisan Logistics (Jan '13) May 27 Truck driver 15
pioneer center May 27 As I see it 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elk City Mortgages