swim14

United States

#1 Jan 22, 2010
does this girl work for the cops? how does that work? are they granted amnesty and able to pretty much run around and do all the drugs they want?
yeah

Elk City, OK

#2 Jan 22, 2010
she works at the strip club too
Happy go lucky

Elk City, OK

#3 Jan 22, 2010
swim14 wrote:
does this girl work for the cops? how does that work? are they granted amnesty and able to pretty much run around and do all the drugs they want?
It shouldn't be that way but it is around here. Look into some of the things DHS has pulled off for some of the informants that are the worst mothers in the world.
yuck

United States

#4 Jan 22, 2010
That is so sad! Amber belongs in jail!
just stuff

Cordell, OK

#5 Jan 22, 2010
Amber is supposed to be going to rehab.
just stuff

Cordell, OK

#6 Jan 22, 2010
And it's not the cops letting all these people go free. It's the DA'S office.
wow

Elk City, OK

#7 Jan 22, 2010
just stuff wrote:
Amber is supposed to be going to rehab.
ya right! she does not want to clean up her act she runs around here trying to get money from anyone, she says can i get twenty dollars ill pay u back, can i get ten dollars she dont care who she ask for money and yes she does try to sell her food stamps all the time i wouldnt piss on her if she was on fire.
yadda

Elk City, OK

#8 Feb 7, 2010
amber is a crack whore who has had 2 kids and basically gave them up. she was on drugs really bad while prego with the second one and going to every doctor and er from here to the city til her boyfriends mom called them all and told them all about her. she even told the doc in the city to give her a hysterectomy to get freakin pills!! what a trashy loser..
B-Dub

Elk City, OK

#9 Feb 8, 2010
What does this Amber Sims chick look like? Give details?
banzai123

Little Rock, AR

#10 Feb 9, 2010
yeah wrote:
she works at the strip club too
Amber does? how does that look
Flip

United States

#11 Feb 9, 2010
yeah wrote:
she works at the strip club too
no she doesn't. she tried out there for one night and sucked

BLR

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#12 Apr 13, 2010
Flip wrote:
<quoted text>
no she doesn't. she tried out there for one night and sucked
oklahoma department of corrections , only got 6 months.

BLR

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#13 Apr 13, 2010
B-Dub wrote:
What does this Amber Sims chick look like? Give details?
oklahoma department of corrections
miss priss

Elk City, OK

#14 Apr 26, 2010
yadda wrote:
amber is a crack whore who has had 2 kids and basically gave them up. she was on drugs really bad while prego with the second one and going to every doctor and er from here to the city til her boyfriends mom called them all and told them all about her. she even told the doc in the city to give her a hysterectomy to get freakin pills!! what a trashy loser..
her name belongs under dead beat moms

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prayer Is Destructive 1 hr NoPrayerForU 1
Chad Holmes 7 hr Curious 5
Half time show 9 hr Juan Carlos 1
d & d Sat Gypsey Mary 13
Proof God Does Not Exist Sat Bill Clinton 8
who got busted? Sat Grammer Nazi 18
Stanic Prayer For All Elk City Publoc Functions... Sat Juan Carlos 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elk City Mortgages