Crash claims Elk City woman, 49

Sep 12, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NewsOK.com

A woman was killed in a traffic accident Thursday morning on U.S. 283 in Roger Mills County, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported.

Comments
1 - 20 of 52 Comments Last updated Sep 25, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
heartache

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

So sad :(
mom

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

So very sad! Just can't believe she's gone. You never know when our time on earth is over. My heart goes out to her family.
GOD

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Texting or talking on phone while driving earns an express ticket to hell everytime.
Ohhwelll

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

GOD wrote:
Texting or talking on phone while driving earns an express ticket to hell everytime.
Shut up you disrespectful prick!! Dang no compassion left in humanity these days!!
GOD

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

No disrespect intended. The mother and her two boys should have Garcia's phone service records checked to find out if she was texting or talking on the phone when she crossed the centeline. Then they should sue Garcia's estate for damages (both short and long term) if it turns out she was. This is only just and fair.
GOD

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Oh yes, and the law suit should include hefty compensation for pain and suffering as well.
friend

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

I'm gonna miss u elva u was cool always picked me up when I was down can't believe she's gone wont ever forget her!
GOD

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

It is interesting no sorrow or expressions of support are being expressed for the innocent surviving victims of this crash (or for their family). The mother was pinned in her pickup and she and her two sons had to go to hospital. If the centerline was crossed due to negligence, the negligent driver comitted a fatal crime.
Dee Ooay

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Moron wrote:
It is interesting no sorrow or expressions of support are being expressed for the innocent surviving victims of this crash (or for their family). The mother was pinned in her pickup and she and her two sons had to go to hospital. If the centerline was crossed due to negligence, the negligent driver comitted a fatal crime.
This sounds like a horrible tragedy. My heart heart & prayers go out to the victims.
GOD

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Sounds like? No doubt about it, it is a tragedy. Only moronic mortals see only one side of it, though.
shut up

Yukon, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

GOD wrote:
Sounds like? No doubt about it, it is a tragedy. Only moronic mortals see only one side of it, though.
Do you ever know when enough is enough to shut up for a minute. I'd love to meet up with your ignorant ass and beat the living hell out of you you disrespectful prick ill post my number if you will post yours and lets just meet up so I can beat the hell out of you I've had enough reading the bullshit you post non stop
Don't be a scared prick email me anything lets meet so u can get what u deserve
GOD

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

The dead are never innocent by default. Only idiots believe otherwise.
SarahJ

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

GOD wrote:
The dead are never innocent by default. Only idiots believe otherwise.
Look Coco Carl!! Your a sick individual ya know it?!! Take you and your other personality and go away!! How sick does a person have to be to get on here and bash the dead?! Then have the audacity to call yourself God?!!! I wish I knew who you was. You need to be committed to the nut house seriously!! Very scary to know, people like you are out free in this world!!
GOD

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Distracted driving is disrespectful. Distracted driving is scary. Distracted driving is deadly.
Concerned

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Praying for all
GOD

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Distracted driving is dangerous. Distracted driving is illegal. Distracted driving is dumb.
Need to know

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

What is the status of the lady and her family ?
GOD

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Distracted driving is detrimental. Distracted driving is irresponsible. Distracted driving is devilish.
GOD

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

The mother and sons that were in the pickup truck are in stable condition at hospital in OKC. http://www.tulsaworld.com/site/printerfriendl...

Notice that Garcia not only crossed the centerline but crossed it as her vehicle crested a hill. The mother and sons never had a chance to avoid this one.
fact

Cheyenne, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

GOD wrote:
The mother and sons that were in the pickup truck are in stable condition at hospital in OKC. http://www.tulsaworld.com/site/printerfriendl...

Notice that Garcia not only crossed the centerline but crossed it as her vehicle crested a hill. The mother and sons never had a chance to avoid this one.
Do you know if the poor woman suffered a medical emergency, thus crossing the center line? No; you do not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Elk City Forum right now

Search the Elk City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeep 11 min Larry 1
Ann Roles 43 min Tater Gibbins 1
laura matney 54 min Carlos 745
Kelbie 1 hr addicted 44
5'6 180 pounds....fat????? 1 hr Biff Buffbod 7
is there any hookers in town (Jun '13) 2 hr Not Impressed 29
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 2 hr DoesntMatter 71,370
•••
•••
•••
•••

Elk City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Elk City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••