He will date anything! And he looks like he's on drugs
Purple

Euless, TX

#2 Jul 28, 2012
Wasn't he married to Jennifer McKinley?
Mac

Euless, TX

#3 Jul 28, 2012
No they were never married, and he is not on drugs. Wouldn't be surprised if this was Jennifer who started this thread.
Purple

Euless, TX

#4 Jul 28, 2012
I thought he married her since she changed her last name to McGaha.
Mac

Euless, TX

#5 Jul 28, 2012
No they were never legally married. She just did that on her fb for a while. They haven't been together for about 41/2 months.
Devin

United States

#6 Aug 4, 2012
Did u see the ugly chick he's married to now? She looks like the wicked witch off of the wizard of oz. u know the one with the ugly growth on her face
Jealous much

Norman, OK

#7 Aug 4, 2012
Sounds like a comment Jennifer would make under a fake name. People leave him alone. If he found happiness then great for him. So many haters around here its ridiculous!!!
Puddin

Broken Arrow, OK

#8 Aug 14, 2012
I've known Richard for a long time and he's a great person. Heck not many people would start taking care of a lady that has multiple kids, but he did. I know that they do have a kid together and I know he'll be a great father to it and also her original children even if they aren't together because he's that kind of guy. Also why does it matter who he is dating in the first place? I mean people are attractive to many different things besides appearance. AKA not being SHALLOW. So please do everyone a favor and stop trolling Richard on the internet. Thank ya much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ol fat fingers bought out circle w 45 min Dale Beck 6
kelsey wolcott nudes 48 min rotflmao 1
Billy Sims 2 hr newsflash 11
Spanking kids with wire clothes hanger (Apr '13) 6 hr baxter 72
Otnot and Juan Carlos are the same troll 7 hr wassup 6
Roommate needed (May '11) 7 hr Female 5
kelbies boob job 8 hr Carl 6
More from around the web

Elk City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE