Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2011

Judged:

God made weed, man made beer and cigarretes. who do you trust?
Duh not the duh though

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2011

Judged:

God also made a way for humans to have bowel movements. But we don't eat it stupid!
duh

Fairview, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2011

Judged:

PAUL wrote:
God made weed, man made beer and cigarretes. who do you trust?
Lmao!!!! Classic example right there folks!!!!! Some people make this too easy!!!!!
PAUL

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2011

Judged:

I'm the stupid one? You're the one who thinks they're funny.:| Anywho, what I was getting out is people bitch and whine that weed is bad for you, when coffee is actually worse, as is drinking and smoking cigs.
duh

Fairview, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2011

PAUL wrote:
I'm the stupid one? You're the one who thinks they're funny.:| Anywho, what I was getting out is people bitch and whine that weed is bad for you, when coffee is actually worse, as is drinking and smoking cigs.
What do you base your findings on?
duh

Fairview, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2011

Duh not the duh though wrote:
God also made a way for humans to have bowel movements. But we don't eat it stupid!

Very valid point!!!!!!!
Cadillac Jack

Bethany, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2011

Check this website out, www.marijuanareviews.com
dumby

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2011

dont sit there and talk about God while your trying to rationalize smoking weed... unless your a mormon..then your just slang for moron
Cadillac Jack

Bethany, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2011

I have a feeling the name Dumby fits you perfectly.
wondering

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2011

Duh not the duh though wrote:
Thats the best come back ever!
=-}

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2011

Judged:

I don't think it should be illegal. It's actually good for. You. The doctors give it to you. For eye sight problems

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

and if you don't trust the internet, look up the La Guardia report.
mee

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

well, i know it makes me stupid and coffee doesn't

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

Judged:

not if it's used in moderation.
ExSmoker

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

OK here is a comeback for you. Have you ever heard of anyone Overdosing on Marijuana and dying? NO have you ever heard of anyone Overdosing and Dying due to Alcohol? Only ALL THE TIME!!! So first of which is worse? BOOZE!!!!!!!
Now as to what I believe should be done. Marijuana should be legalized lke Hard Liquor is.
It should be Taxed Very Heavily. The Tax money should be used in part to fund Alcohol and Drug abuse programs to help these people get off this stuff entirely. It's a way to help them fund their own Rehabilitation. The Excesses of tax money could be used to help the states and Communities that are in such Financial Distress. Our Prisons are all overflowing with Marijuana Sellers which would not be there if it were legal. Thus this would also take the stress off of our legal system.
No Hard Drugs should be legal period but Marijuana is not a hard drug it is Recreational just like Alcohol and should be treated that way. Plus NO THRILL it is not going to give you any more Gynecomastia than Alcohol will and I have researched and shown you before you bring that silly argument up again.
Lonnie Rich

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

Judged:

most people in prison for weed were doing way worse things than smoking weed. weed is just what they got caught doing. weed steals your motivation for active drive... i dont know many stoners that like to get off there couches... or away from there xboxs or playstations. is that the kinda life you want? or do you wanna go and and do something with your life. sure noone has od'd on weed. but how many people are in jail or rehab not able to see there kids grow up? is it worth it .. no.. ya.. alcohol seems worse.. but hey its legal if your 21. if you dont wanna go to jail for weed.. dont smoke it. cause believe me if your doing it . its not if you get caught its when.. cops dont like drugs.. drug dealers will sell to anyones kids to make money. do you think cops want kids smoking weed?? no... how many of you know people who are ''weed'' smokers that have made it past 25 without doing hard drugs?
Ex Smoker

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

Judged:

You are Stereo typing from TV Commercials you watch lots of TV huh! So you think itís better to have something legal that you can KILL yourself on rather than something that has never in its history caused an Overdose You my friend are an idiot! You are wrong again the people who are in jail are not by any means there because of Marijuana even though they use harder drugs I know of many who NEVER used harder drugs but due to Marijuana have a record. You have obviously never even actually had anything to do with it or you wouldn't say such silly things. Alcohol and been PROVEN time and time again to be worse do I need to go and get the research I can but it will just tie up your time with Proven Facts. It has been proven that where it's legal the street Marijuana sales is nonexistent after all why by from the street what you can buy legally and keep out of trouble with use your head for something besides a hat rack!! My Friend I know a lot of people who never used hard drugs that enjoyed smoking a little. How many people have you heard of and Many Many are college students that have killed themselves on Alcohol???? Thousands! Your argument does not make sense. Go do the research then come back when you can talk rationally! BTW just for the record I very much enjoyed smoking a little in my younger days and I'd bet dime to a dollar I could buy you and everything you are worth right now so no I don't think that someone that has smoked weed can't do something with their lives. You are such an Idiot.
Ex Smoker

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

Should say Alcohol has oops and should have said Buy instead of by. Thought I would correct this before some little school kid did.
Lonnie Rich

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2011

hey ex smoker why dont you look up my criminal record and see how much you know then...
Lonnie Rich

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2011

Judged:

i hope you thinking having a lot of money is not doing something with your life. look at the way you are talking on here. encouraging people to smoke weed... i say you my friend are not a very nice person. you are sitting on your computer calling me an idiot and trying to talk to me like you know me when you clearly do not. im pretty sure. ive been there done that ... ive learned from doing it that it will ruin your life. and quick. and if it doesnt ruin your life and you keep doing it you are actually worse off than the guy who quit and got sober ive been sober almost 2 years and i couldnt be happier. doing drugs was the number one mistake i ever made in my life and i will never do it again. and no matter whats more dangerous weed is illegal your just going to have to deal with the fact that alcohol is legal. cause weed will put you in jail. is it worth it? no. trust me everyone you will be so much better off...
i mean.. have you ever been in the face of a junkie that wants to quit. the things that they feel? do you think its worth it? no.... i think not. and before you go on about how weed is so good and ok.. think about how many drug addicts started with just weed... think about it. ive never met anyone that never done drugs wake up one day and say hey man. lets go shoot some heroin...
go on with your life and dont try to get other people to smoke weed...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of231
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Elk City Forum right now

Search the Elk City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Boy, 10, Dies In ATV Accident In Beckham County 3 min Sadness 27
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 13 min So What 71,011
elonka mendez 1 hr Friend 4
laura matney 3 hr Okay 694
Ambers baby looks just like her x 3 hr Shauni 1
Boy, 10, dies in Elk City area four-wheeler acc... 4 hr careless 4
kid involved in atv wreck 4 hr looking 58
•••
•••
•••
Elk City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••