The government plans to kill everyone

Posted in the Elk City Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Deicide

Elk City, OK

#1 Jan 21, 2013
This is the most revealing and important thread you will ever read. The government is trying to take your guns away so you cant defend yourself in the upcoming events to unfold. I the stimulation package there was 500 million dollars set aside for the creation of a secrete task force specifically designed to infiltrate american homes in the event that the current legislations where apposed such as obama care and the destruction of the second ammendment. They are trained to kill on sight and their orders will be to execute all civilians who have been put into a certain category. Others will be hualed off to cocentration camps made by fema that are supposedly made to keep people safe so noone can get in but in these camps the barbwire fences are turned inwards like a prison yard to keep the occupants in. Also the current administration has authorized the building of over 1,000 prisons for housing people who refuse to pay for obamacare or appose the government in some way. I have been refraining from bringing this to topix but I figured now is the time.
Deicide

Elk City, OK

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Did anyone know that China is saying they wont give us anymore money becuase our debt now is so high that the value of all the land in America doesnt cover it so know they want to buy citizens debts to collect the interest from us. If China where to do this the approximate debt of each civilian would be about 400,000 dollars. They could require us to pay that or go to prison. If you devided the deficit among all the people that nearly half a million dollars would be your responsibility becuase there was never a law written that says the govenrment is financialy responsible but it does clearly say the people are. We simply dont have the money to fight wars anymore. That is why the war on drugs and in Iraq are ending. So how are we going to pay for this. SLAVES and christian make perfect slaves hahahah
Deicide

Elk City, OK

#3 Jan 21, 2013
Did you know that also you have to self enroll to obamacare and if you havent by march you minimum punishemnt is 30 days in Jail and a 1500 dollar fine.
Uncle Sam

Elk City, OK

#4 Jan 21, 2013
And we're coming after the people who can't spell first.
curious

United States

#5 Jan 21, 2013
You know they have also purchased millions of caskets that hold 3 bodies each? Obama is Satan. Prepare folks. Within the next few years its going to get bad. China is the one wanting our guns taken away. The reason is stated above.
just-a-dude

Clinton, OK

#7 Jan 21, 2013
I'm a huge fan of Chinese food. I guess there may be a silver lining in all this.
Billy B1

UK

#8 Jan 21, 2013
what?
hereyago

United States

#13 Jan 21, 2013
Everyone is laughing mocking making fun. That's how it looks!
Spanky

Lockhart, TX

#14 Jan 21, 2013
hereyago wrote:
Everyone is laughing mocking making fun. That's how it looks!
Not me. I look serious.
hereyago

United States

#15 Jan 22, 2013
YeS fema camp, dhs army, and so much more. No One will laugh when it happens.
lol

United States

#17 Jan 22, 2013
Deicide wrote:
This is the most revealing and important thread you will ever read. The government is trying to take your guns away so you cant defend yourself in the upcoming events to unfold. I the stimulation package there was 500 million dollars set aside for the creation of a secrete task force specifically designed to infiltrate american homes in the event that the current legislations where apposed such as obama care and the destruction of the second ammendment. They are trained to kill on sight and their orders will be to execute all civilians who have been put into a certain category. Others will be hualed off to cocentration camps made by fema that are supposedly made to keep people safe so noone can get in but in these camps the barbwire fences are turned inwards like a prison yard to keep the occupants in. Also the current administration has authorized the building of over 1,000 prisons for housing people who refuse to pay for obamacare or appose the government in some way. I have been refraining from bringing this to topix but I figured now is the time.
lmao your nuts!!! You sound like the type of person that would go on a shooting rampage!!!.......
Mrs B

Clinton, OK

#19 Jan 23, 2013
President Barack Obama

Little Elm, TX

#21 Jan 23, 2013
Hi there. This is Barack Obama. I want to make it perfectly clear: I have no plans to kill you. You can stop with your conspiracy theories now.
ha

Elk City, OK

#23 Jan 23, 2013
President Barack Obama wrote:
Hi there. This is Barack Obama. I want to make it perfectly clear: I have no plans to kill you. You can stop with your conspiracy theories now.
Go back home to Kenya!!
hereyago

United States

#24 Jan 23, 2013
normal wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called you people are nuts and the cause of most of the countries problems
I would rather be nuts then ignorant and oblivious. Why don't you reseach it before u assume.
president barack obama

Yukon, OK

#25 Jan 23, 2013
Your sitting ducks in clinton oklahoma your the center of the nation and your probly already infected
Delbert McFarland

Jamestown, PA

#27 Jan 23, 2013
We will not tolerate this kind of behavior on topix. I Delbert McFarland will uphold the topix code of conduct and there will be arrest made.
Bunchaidiots

Lockhart, TX

#30 Jan 24, 2013
president barack obama wrote:
Your sitting ducks in clinton oklahoma your the center of the nation and your probly already infected
Better put a warning over on the Clinton Topix because this here is Elk City's. the Clintonites are doomed!!!
your going to want this

Yukon, OK

#31 Jan 24, 2013
laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't arrest or stop a 5 year old douchebag. You're a moron
I reckon that "we" means him and undercowbutt deputy beavis eh?
Rambler

Oklahoma City, OK

#32 Jan 24, 2013
If this is an examle of what schools are teachig young people then the rest of us are definitely in trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
uniform policy 1 hr me 2
Any single gals prego 13 hr Who who 1
Vajazzle 13 hr Names please 1
Dollie Davis 15 hr wow wee 8
Chantell is pregnant again 20 hr Blaine 9
Steven Nidey Tue yes 3
Matney Carwash Mon Chantell 6

Elk City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance