Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 18, 2011
dividedwestand wrote:
Legends is the best! You get so much food for so little money, and the waitstaff is top notch, very kind!
Everything is great, but make sure you order your beer after you get your food. If not they take forever on the food, but they make sure you have plenty of beer while you wait.
hello

Jenks, OK

#4 Aug 18, 2011
it sucks
ec

United States

#5 Aug 18, 2011
The food is mediocre at best and the menu is a little over priced.
hmm

Broken Arrow, OK

#6 Aug 18, 2011
I agree. The food isn't that great. And it's far too overpriced. We only go there if it's the only thing open. Lol.
a tune to hum along too

Lindsay, OK

#7 Aug 18, 2011
so where do u prefer to eat then bsides yo mamas hizouse???
hello

Jenks, OK

#8 Aug 18, 2011
elcharo has the best steak in elk city

Since: Jul 11

Frisco, TX

#10 Aug 18, 2011
hello wrote:
elcharo has the best steak in elk city
I hadn't heard that. I will check it out. Thanks!!!!
seriously

Sayre, OK

#11 Aug 18, 2011
hello wrote:
elcharo has the best steak in elk city
Gross. They have roaches and mice galore and no one who works there ever washes their hands. There health inspection has the most violations in the county. U couldn't pay me to eat there.
yeah

Ozark, AR

#12 Aug 18, 2011
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Gross. They have roaches and mice galore and no one who works there ever washes their hands. There health inspection has the most violations in the county. U couldn't pay me to eat there.
This is the truth. You put your life at risk eating at that place.
....

Dallas, TX

#13 Aug 18, 2011
hello wrote:
elcharo has the best steak in elk city
Guess you haven't ate at Simons catch
Opinion mine

Dallas, TX

#15 Aug 19, 2011
We like the food and service at Legends, and would there more often - except for the noise.
The acoustics in the dining area are like being in a cave! If a baby across the room begins to fuss, it's like having it in your lap. The LAST time we were there a biirthday dinner was taking place on the other side. The noise was deafening. I have politely mentioned this to the owners, who I know well and respect. I guess they like the loud rowdy atmosphere.
yuk

Elk City, OK

#16 Aug 19, 2011
Yuk that place is gross there food sucks and wasn't even cooked all the way I sure won't be back there
Christina

Elk City, OK

#17 Aug 21, 2011
[QUOTE who="...."]<quote d text>
Guess you haven't ate at Simons catch[/QUOTE]

I agree!!! They have the best steaks in town.(El Charro? Really?)
Clean

Clinton, OK

#18 Jan 6, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Gross. They have roaches and mice galore and no one who works there ever washes their hands. There health inspection has the most violations in the county. U couldn't pay me to eat there.
that is not true. I work at Legends and the we pass the health inspection with flying colors. Its odd to me if it was dirty why the health inspectors come to legends and eat all the time. We have the building sprayed onece a month for any time of bug to ensure that we don't. The girls thAT work there are very clean and wash their hands all of the time. Our steaks are the best in town! Why would you start such a lie. Have you ever been in the kitchen? It is ridulous to start A rumor when you don't know what you are talking about
Clean

Clinton, OK

#19 Jan 6, 2012
You need to eat in the bar and let Debbie wait on you. The drinks are amazing. and the food is great.
hey

Sayre, OK

#20 Jan 6, 2012
Clean wrote:
<quoted text>that is not true. I work at Legends and the we pass the health inspection with flying colors. Its odd to me if it was dirty why the health inspectors come to legends and eat all the time. We have the building sprayed onece a month for any time of bug to ensure that we don't. The girls thAT work there are very clean and wash their hands all of the time. Our steaks are the best in town! Why would you start such a lie. Have you ever been in the kitchen? It is ridulous to start A rumor when you don't know what you are talking about
Ummm looks to me like they were talking about elcharros. Not legends
Jim

Yukon, OK

#21 Jan 6, 2012
That place sucks 2 wet backs soon as u walked in the door if they have wet backs I don't stay
Denise

Canton, GA

#24 Jan 10, 2012
A noisy restaurant is usually a good restaurant. It means people are enjoying the food, which encourages good conversation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Girlfriend 19 min Crash 1
I realky miss you 55 min 1ofakind 40
Hertiage House Apartments: what is going on? 58 min Nosey 3
Is there a comic book, gaming store, science fi... 1 hr Lost in the real ... 6
Disability 2 hr Helpless 16
hughes living on the government 3 hr noway 3
Doll Collectors in Elk City or Surrounding areas Sun Doll Collector 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elk City Mortgages