anyone missing a cat?
Anonymous

United States

#1 Nov 23, 2012
Anyone?
agreed

United States

#2 Nov 23, 2012
Anybody who lets a cat outside to roam freely shouldn't have a cat to begin with. Let's pray they don't have kids.
outspoken

Elk City, OK

#3 Nov 23, 2012
agreed wrote:
Anybody who lets a cat outside to roam freely shouldn't have a cat to begin with. Let's pray they don't have kids.
I hope you don't have kids!
stella

Newton, IA

#4 Nov 23, 2012
agreed wrote:
Anybody who lets a cat outside to roam freely shouldn't have a cat to begin with. Let's pray they don't have kids.
I have a cat that goes out side, I also have 2 kids. They on the other hand don't go outside to "roam"!! Your point is adolescent and invalid! Have a nice day!!:)
outspoken

United States

#5 Nov 23, 2012
stella wrote:
<quoted text>I have a cat that goes out side, I also have 2 kids. They on the other hand don't go outside to "roam"!! Your point is adolescent and invalid! Have a nice day!!:)
Amen!
ph

Elk City, OK

#6 Nov 23, 2012
Yes I am she has blue eyes pink collar w a bell and a purple flea collar declawed. Cable man left door open an she ran
bob

Dallas, TX

#7 Nov 24, 2012
I hope you found her. Cable man is an inconsiderate moron.
missin a cat

Eau Claire, WI

#8 Nov 24, 2012
Teeka,

As a matter of fact I am missing a cat. Snowball ran away in 1982. Shes white with light gray stripes. She had a red collar. I know its not likely, but Im praying its her.
Anonymous

United States

#9 Nov 25, 2012
ph wrote:
Yes I am she has blue eyes pink collar w a bell and a purple flea collar declawed. Cable man left door open an she ran
This cat is declawed. But its a male.:( He's very friendly, you can tell he was someones pet.
JimBob

United States

#10 Nov 25, 2012
Stay away from Chinese Food for a week or so!
Missing Cat

Harrison, NJ

#11 Nov 28, 2012
We had an indoor/outdoor male cat that took off one day. He is declawed and neutered. All black. His name is "Kitty." No color.
wtrtrf

Cleveland, MS

#12 Nov 28, 2012
JimBob wrote:
Stay away from Chinese Food for a week or so!
Bahahahahaha!!! Roflmbo!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black lives Dont matter 17 min Common sense 3
Merritt rd 3 hr DONATIONS4DUI's 10
brandon earle (Jun '15) 15 hr Truth 10
smokin at lunch time! 22 hr Lol 2
luna Fri umm 1
put a little iron in your diet (Mar '16) Fri mentalheadcfh1 31
Colored Girls Fri mentalheadcfh1 7

Elk City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elk City Mortgages