Lacey Hansen/Lacey sellers

Lacey Hansen/Lacey sellers

Posted in the Elk City Forum

Wondering

United States

#1 Jul 5, 2012
Does any one know her? She has 5 kids and doesn't have custody of any of them! She was a huge meth head and I'm wondering if she's back on it. I'm pretty sure she is. Does anyone know???
Snitch

United States

#2 Jul 9, 2012
Lying, thieving, meth head She will knock down anyone she has to to get her meth high! Even all her bastard kids!
HAA

Sayre, OK

#3 Oct 2, 2012
NASTY
this girl

Clinton, OK

#4 Oct 4, 2012
Well for one u have no right in saying her kids are mustards its not their fault how there mother is and there to young to know.. I'm not saying lacey isn't a meth head but u really need to leave her kids out of it there not with her.. All 4 of the girls are adorable and they boy is a cutie.. Lacey don't need those kids but y'all don't need to bring them into it... All the kids who who the daddy is so go f off
LMFAO

Elk City, OK

#5 Oct 4, 2012
this girl wrote:
Well for one u have no right in saying her kids are mustards its not their fault how there mother is and there to young to know.. I'm not saying lacey isn't a meth head but u really need to leave her kids out of it there not with her.. All 4 of the girls are adorable and they boy is a cutie.. Lacey don't need those kids but y'all don't need to bring them into it... All the kids who who the daddy is so go f off
Ya quit calling people "mustards". Bahahahahaha
Notbad

United States

#6 Jan 20, 2013
She's employed, has a boyfriend and is NOT on meth anymore. She's doing good. Judge not, lest ye be judged.
Yep

United States

#7 Sep 16, 2013
She was stripping at wild jays Friday night! She nasty!
awwww

Prairie Village, KS

#8 Sep 16, 2013
Yep wrote:
She was stripping at wild jays Friday night! She nasty!
just as nasty as you for being there.....whaaaaaaats up punk????
Randell

Houston, TX

#9 Nov 27, 2015
awwww wrote:
<quoted text>just as nasty as you for being there.....whaaaaaaats up punk????
Lacey is in prison was not a that place you say she where, and as for the person say she don't need her kids , every mother need there kids regardless of what they have done , they still need there kids that don't make her a bad mother or a un loving mother, as a matter of fact she. Loves her kids she has quite all drugs for good has for 11 months now and no plans to go back to them . I'm her husband my name is Randell Evans and I would like it if y'all find another person to conversation about thank you.
Rich bitch poon slayer

United States

#10 Nov 27, 2015
She don't have her kids because it's easier for me to f##k her with no interruptions
Juan Carlos

Broken Arrow, OK

#11 Nov 27, 2015
Randell wrote:
<quoted text>
Lacey is in prison was not a that place you say she where, and as for the person say she don't need her kids , every mother need there kids regardless of what they have done , they still need there kids that don't make her a bad mother or a un loving mother, as a matter of fact she. Loves her kids she has quite all drugs for good has for 11 months now and no plans to go back to them . I'm her husband my name is Randell Evans and I would like it if y'all find another person to conversation about thank you.
People can change for the better if the want to.
Lacey

Elk City, OK

#12 Dec 2, 2015
Kids are such a distraction. They always interrupt my fun!!! I like the child support tho!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donny Chapman 4 hr trampstamp 2
Need Relief 8 hr Dude 1
morgan sluttrell (Oct '13) 12 hr trampstamp 3
Kelbie Hunter 12 hr trampstamp 36
Sherri /Flying W May 28 dude16 39
Review: Caswell Construction (Sep '14) May 27 cro 4
Paisan Logistics (Jan '13) May 27 Truck driver 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elk City Mortgages