Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Sep 16, 2013
Wondering

Elk City, OK

#1 Jul 5, 2012
Does any one know her? She has 5 kids and doesn't have custody of any of them! She was a huge meth head and I'm wondering if she's back on it. I'm pretty sure she is. Does anyone know???
Snitch

Elk City, OK

#2 Jul 9, 2012
Lying, thieving, meth head She will knock down anyone she has to to get her meth high! Even all her bastard kids!
HAA

Elk City, OK

#3 Oct 2, 2012
NASTY
this girl

Elk City, OK

#4 Oct 4, 2012
Well for one u have no right in saying her kids are mustards its not their fault how there mother is and there to young to know.. I'm not saying lacey isn't a meth head but u really need to leave her kids out of it there not with her.. All 4 of the girls are adorable and they boy is a cutie.. Lacey don't need those kids but y'all don't need to bring them into it... All the kids who who the daddy is so go f off
LMFAO

Elk City, OK

#5 Oct 4, 2012
this girl wrote:
Well for one u have no right in saying her kids are mustards its not their fault how there mother is and there to young to know.. I'm not saying lacey isn't a meth head but u really need to leave her kids out of it there not with her.. All 4 of the girls are adorable and they boy is a cutie.. Lacey don't need those kids but y'all don't need to bring them into it... All the kids who who the daddy is so go f off
Ya quit calling people "mustards". Bahahahahaha
Notbad

Elk City, OK

#6 Jan 20, 2013
She's employed, has a boyfriend and is NOT on meth anymore. She's doing good. Judge not, lest ye be judged.
Yep

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Sep 16, 2013
She was stripping at wild jays Friday night! She nasty!
awwww

United States

#8 Sep 16, 2013
Yep wrote:
She was stripping at wild jays Friday night! She nasty!
just as nasty as you for being there.....whaaaaaaats up punk????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Destiney M, Sally, Taylor, Dakayta 14 min Ashley 4
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 15 min JPL 75,183
Freaking shot in the dark does any one have any... (May '11) 29 min Sandi 5
Kelbie Jo Vidarui 1 hr Classy Carmen 40
Rodeo 1 hr lol 10
Wiccans or Pagans in Elk City 2 hr german ... 5
Pizza Hut waitress 4 hr Carlos 18
•••
•••

Elk City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••