The Mercy of The Lord
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

-o-o-o-

“THE LAKE OF FIRE”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 Jul 23, 2012
The Christians of Today

THE "INTERNET" CHRISTIANS

THE "TELEVISION AN RADIO " CHRISTIANS

THE "RADIO" CHRISTIANS

THE "JOHN 3:16" CHRISTIANS

THE "LOVE" CHRISTIANS

THE SPIRIT FILLED CHRISTIANS

THE "GOD is LOVE" CHRISTIANS

THE "I AM A JEW AN YOU ARE A GENTILE" CHRISTIANS

THE "REVIVAL" CHRISTIANS

THE "TORAH" CHRISTIANS

THE "JESUS is GOD" CHRISTIANS

THE "BIBLE SAYS" CHRISTIANS

THE "SABBATH" CHRISTIANS

THE "G-D AND HEBREW NAME DROPPING" CHRISTIANS

THE "VERSE QUOTING" CHRISTIANS

THE "APOSTLE PAUL" CHRISTIANS

THE "FREE WILL" CHRISTIANS

THE "HAIL MARY " CHRISTIANS

THE "JESUS LOVES YOU" CHRISTIANS

THE "WORD INTERPRETATION" CHRISTIANS

THE "JESUS DIED FOR EVERYONE" CHRISTIANS

THE "I AM THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF CHRIST" CHRISTIANS

THE "TRUE CHRISTIAN" CHRISTIANS

THE "NON DENOMINATIONAL" CHRISTIANS

THE "NON DENOMINATIONAL NON DENOMINATIONAL" CHRISTIANS

THE "WE CAN DO EVIL BUT YOU CAN'T" CHRISTIANS

THE "WE CAN ALL DO ALL THE EVIL WE WANT" CHRISTIANS

THE "REAL" CHRISTIANS

THE "FULL GOSPEL" CHRISTIANS

THE"SAVED BY GRACE NOT BY WORKS" CHRISTIANS

THE "GOD'S PEOPLE" CHRISTIANS

THE "GOD'S CHOSEN ONES" CHRISTIANS

THE " FREE IN CHRIST " CHRISTIANS

THE " KING JAMES BIBLE " CHRISTIANS

THE " RAPTURE " CHRISTIANS

THE " REPUBLICAN " CHRISTIANS

THE " DEMOCRATIC " CHRISTIANS

THE " CHARISMATIC " CHRISTIANS

THE " NO MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS WORSHIP " CHRISTIANS

THE " ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED " CHRISTIANS

THE " GIFTS OF THE SPIRIT HAVE CEASED " CHRISTIANS

THE " JESUS IS THE ARCHANGEL MICHAEL " CHRISTIANS

THE " NAME IT CLAIM IT " CHRISTIANS

THE " REVELATION " CHRISTIANS

THE " TRINITY " CHRISTIANS

THE " HEAVEN OF EARTH " CHRISTIANS

THE " NO HELL " CHRISTIANS

AND THE LIST GOES ON....

As I go through all the back dated threads on the christian web sites I see all the 90 day christian backsliders who have come and gone. The 90 day experts. Who came and told us all the secrets of God and told us how much they loved Jesus and that they were a new creature...BORN AGAIN.

And that they were the righteousness of Jesus.

IT IS SO SAD

THAT THE BEAUTIFUL NAME OF THE LORD

IS SO POLLUTED AND DESECRATED BY THIS KIND OF SILLINESS AND FOOLISHNESS.

ARE YOU TIRED OF PLAYING CHRISTIAN?

COME TO THE LIGHT AND BRING ALL YOUR DEEDS TO THE LIGHT AND REPENT FROM SIN.
yeah

United States

#5 Jul 23, 2012
-o-o-o- wrote:
The Christians of Today

THE "INTERNET" CHRISTIANS

THE "TELEVISION AN RADIO " CHRISTIANS

THE "RADIO" CHRISTIANS

THE "JOHN 3:16" CHRISTIANS

THE "LOVE" CHRISTIANS

THE SPIRIT FILLED CHRISTIANS

THE "GOD is LOVE" CHRISTIANS

THE "I AM A JEW AN YOU ARE A GENTILE" CHRISTIANS

THE "REVIVAL" CHRISTIANS

THE "TORAH" CHRISTIANS

THE "JESUS is GOD" CHRISTIANS

THE "BIBLE SAYS" CHRISTIANS

THE "SABBATH" CHRISTIANS

THE "G-D AND HEBREW NAME DROPPING" CHRISTIANS

THE "VERSE QUOTING" CHRISTIANS

THE "APOSTLE PAUL" CHRISTIANS

THE "FREE WILL" CHRISTIANS

THE "HAIL MARY " CHRISTIANS

THE "JESUS LOVES YOU" CHRISTIANS

THE "WORD INTERPRETATION" CHRISTIANS

THE "JESUS DIED FOR EVERYONE" CHRISTIANS

THE "I AM THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF CHRIST" CHRISTIANS

THE "TRUE CHRISTIAN" CHRISTIANS

THE "NON DENOMINATIONAL" CHRISTIANS

THE "NON DENOMINATIONAL NON DENOMINATIONAL" CHRISTIANS

THE "WE CAN DO EVIL BUT YOU CAN'T" CHRISTIANS

THE "WE CAN ALL DO ALL THE EVIL WE WANT" CHRISTIANS

THE "REAL" CHRISTIANS

THE "FULL GOSPEL" CHRISTIANS

THE"SAVED BY GRACE NOT BY WORKS" CHRISTIANS

THE "GOD'S PEOPLE" CHRISTIANS

THE "GOD'S CHOSEN ONES" CHRISTIANS

THE " FREE IN CHRIST " CHRISTIANS

THE " KING JAMES BIBLE " CHRISTIANS

THE " RAPTURE " CHRISTIANS

THE " REPUBLICAN " CHRISTIANS

THE " DEMOCRATIC " CHRISTIANS

THE " CHARISMATIC " CHRISTIANS

THE " NO MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS WORSHIP " CHRISTIANS

THE " ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED " CHRISTIANS

THE " GIFTS OF THE SPIRIT HAVE CEASED " CHRISTIANS

THE " JESUS IS THE ARCHANGEL MICHAEL " CHRISTIANS

THE " NAME IT CLAIM IT " CHRISTIANS

THE " REVELATION " CHRISTIANS

THE " TRINITY " CHRISTIANS

THE " HEAVEN OF EARTH " CHRISTIANS

THE " NO HELL " CHRISTIANS

AND THE LIST GOES ON....

As I go through all the back dated threads on the christian web sites I see all the 90 day christian backsliders who have come and gone. The 90 day experts. Who came and told us all the secrets of God and told us how much they loved Jesus and that they were a new creature...BORN AGAIN.

And that they were the righteousness of Jesus.

IT IS SO SAD

THAT THE BEAUTIFUL NAME OF THE LORD

IS SO POLLUTED AND DESECRATED BY THIS KIND OF SILLINESS AND FOOLISHNESS.

ARE YOU TIRED OF PLAYING CHRISTIAN?

COME TO THE LIGHT AND BRING ALL YOUR DEEDS TO THE LIGHT AND REPENT FROM SIN.
you have GOT to be one of the biggest idiots I have ever come across. If you were such a GREAT "Christian" you wouldn't be on this site. Stop spouting bullshit. So tell me. What "god" do you believe in? There are 2,870 "deities" which one do you follow?

-o-o-o-

“THE LAKE OF FIRE”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6 Jul 23, 2012
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
you have GOT to be one of the biggest idiots I have ever come across. If you were such a GREAT "Christian" you wouldn't be on this site. Stop spouting bullshit. So tell me. What "god" do you believe in? There are 2,870 "deities" which one do you follow?
Oh Lord God if they are telling a lie here
Please rebuke them and punish them for it so as to maybe save their soul. Oh Lord God I beseech thee to give me all the blessings that you have given to this soul and their family that they do not use to bless and honor your name with. And I shall do so with them.
Amen
yeah

United States

#7 Jul 23, 2012
-o-o-o- wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Lord God if they are telling a lie here
Please rebuke them and punish them for it so as to maybe save their soul. Oh Lord God I beseech thee to give me all the blessings that you have given to this soul and their family that they do not use to bless and honor your name with. And I shall do so with them.
Amen
soooo if you only believe in the one "god" you are ALMOST as atheistic as me. Maybe you aren't getting all the "blessings" you want because you are praying to the WRONG "god". Or MAYBE it's because you are too LAZY to work for your "blessings"
man

Elk City, OK

#8 Jul 23, 2012
your asking God to punish people?!
Idiot!!!!!!

all YOU want is attention! this will be the 1st and last time I respond!!!

you are a sick idiot looking for attention, and I hope every single person ignores your rambling!!!!!

-o-o-o-

“THE LAKE OF FIRE”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#10 Jul 23, 2012
-o-o-o- wrote:
Do not pollute The Mercy of The Lord.
It makes me sad to see
the Mercy of the Lord
polluted and desecrated.
Taken for granted.
people are spoiled rotten.
They pollute and desecrate
the Mercy of the Lord.
They take it for granted.
The Lord hates this.
This breaks His heart.
This makes Him angry.
This makes Him sad.
If you truly love the Lord it
will make you sad
also to see
this done to the Lord.
He is God.
He has a heart.
He has feelings.
He gets your left overs.
He gets the crumbs that
fall from your table.
It makes me cry and sad to see this.
HE DESERVES THE VERY BEST WE CAN GIVE HIM.
And even then that is not enough.
For what He does for us.
Christians have no shame any more.
They have no integrity any more.
All they have is their sins
to which they love more than God.
What do you do for the Lord?
Pray to him?
I know what you do for the Lord.
You offer up your sins and
your wants and your
desires to him every day.
You tell him how much you love him everyday.
You remind him of all his
promises that you read
about in the bible.
Yes
this is what you do with all your
heart your mind and your soul and your strength
everyday.
You give the Lord your left overs.
and the crumbs that fall from your table.
The day is coming when
the left overs and crumbs that fall from your
tables is not going to be acceptable to Him any
more.
The unlearned believe

The grace of God is the mercy of God.

IT IS NOT.

The grace of God is a Spirit.

The Spirit of Grace.

To which is one of the Seven Spirits of God.

Here is an example I will give you so as to maybe give you some

understanding to some degree the grace of God.

The eagle soars and glides with the greatest of ease,

with the grace a creature sculptured just for that

purpose.

When you see a sand crane fly, you do not see the grace, God gave to

the eagle.

The sand crane has none.
JimBob

United States

#11 Jul 23, 2012
Looks like "Two Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"!

-o-o-o-

“THE LAKE OF FIRE”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12 Jul 23, 2012
JimBob wrote:
Looks like "Two Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"!
Oh Lord God if they are telling a lie here
Please rebuke them and punish them for it so as to maybe save their soul. Oh Lord God I beseech thee to give me all the blessings that you have given to this soul and their family that they do not use to bless and honor your name with. And I shall do so with them.
Amen
just curious

Elk City, OK

#13 Jul 23, 2012
What religion are you?
?

Elk City, OK

#14 Jul 23, 2012
just curious wrote:
What religion are you?
don't encourage crazy
Break Time

Round Rock, TX

#15 Jul 23, 2012
[QUOTE who="?"]<quoted text>
don't encourage crazy[/QUOTE]

I agree let this non rational person be.

-o-o-o-

“THE LAKE OF FIRE”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16 Jul 23, 2012
Break Time wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree let this non rational person be.
Oh Lord God if they are telling a lie here
Please rebuke them and punish them for it so as to maybe save their soul. Oh Lord God I beseech thee to give me all the blessings that you have given to this soul and their family that they do not use to bless and honor your name with. And I shall do so with them.
Amen

-o-o-o-

“THE LAKE OF FIRE”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#17 Jul 23, 2012
[QUOTE who="?"]<quoted text>
don't encourage crazy[/QUOTE]
Oh Lord God if they are telling a lie here
Please rebuke them and punish them for it so as to maybe save their soul. Oh Lord God I beseech thee to give me all the blessings that you have given to this soul and their family that they do not use to bless and honor your name with. And I shall do so with them.
Amen

-o-o-o-

“THE LAKE OF FIRE”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#18 Jul 23, 2012
just curious wrote:
What religion are you?
none

I am of no religion of this world.
just curious

Elk City, OK

#19 Jul 23, 2012
-o-o-o- wrote:
<quoted text>none

I am of no religion of this world.
I've always been interested in different beliefs. If you want to put on here what you believe I would love to read & learn. I grew up in a strict "christian" home, but no longer have all the same beliefs I grew up with. I believe in "god" for lack of a better term, but I think the bible is mostly crap. I did find the website www.pocm.info interesting but I still haven't quite found myself spiritually. I am definitely open to new belief systems though and I don't judge others for what they believe.
To the person who said "don't encourage the crazy". Why is it that every time someone believes differently than you bible thumpers they are automatically "crazy"? Who is to say what religions or beliefs are right or wrong? It's not like any of us will REALLY know the truth til we meet our maker anyway. That's why religion is faith based.

-o-o-o-

“THE LAKE OF FIRE”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#20 Jul 23, 2012
just curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to read & learn.
What is it exactly you want to learn and why?
Break Time

Round Rock, TX

#21 Jul 24, 2012
-o-o-o- wrote:
<quoted text>
none
I am of no religion of this world.
I believe you, but what world are you referring to.

-o-o-o-

“THE LAKE OF FIRE”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#22 Jul 24, 2012
Break Time wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you, but what world are you referring to.
There are three worlds.

This one is the second world. That is the world you are of.

The world to come is the third world.

I am of the third world.
elk

Weatherford, OK

#23 Jul 24, 2012
You are completely delusional and actually dangerous. Please get some help.

-o-o-o-

“THE LAKE OF FIRE”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#24 Jul 24, 2012
elk wrote:
You are completely delusional and actually dangerous. Please get some help.
Who are you?

You are a idiot.

A idiot should not give advice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kalbies big fat boobies 5 hr Juan Carlos 14
party 11 hr sayrebear 1
Any ladies looking for fun tonight 19 hr DougB 2
Any girls willing 19 hr DougB 38
Risky Behavior. Sun Check 1
Girl with long hair at SPD ? Sun Joy 7
lets get new topixs on here Sat sayrebear 2

Elk City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elk City Mortgages