Mike Able = LOSER! What a jerk!

Posted in the Elk City Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
peeved

United States

#1 Jul 26, 2010
Heard he flipped off some teenagers today. One happened to be Michelle Ropers daughter! Please do NOT vote for this man. He does NOT deserve to be a judge if he has the audacity to do that. Its one thing doing it to just anyone, but its another to do it to kids. And hes a grown man! What an asshole! Please dont vote for Mike Able!!!
stormy

Elk City, OK

#2 Jul 26, 2010
I was considering voting for Ms. Roper, however, since she has allowed her workers to voice such trash on here, she will not get my vote. It has confirmed what I was afraid of - trouble! Perhaps Michelle needs to mature a little more before becoming a judge.

I am deciding between a couple of the candidates who have conducted their campaigns in an honorable manner.
really

Erick, OK

#3 Jul 26, 2010
I wouldnt vote for either, she is just as big as Jerk as he is.
really

Erick, OK

#4 Jul 26, 2010
Well to tell you the truth i am glad that these two are fighting because they are both SO, Immature, She walks around with her nose up in the air. Guess she hasn't realised She is running for a office of Servant. I wouldn't want either one to represent me.
peeved

Peapack, NJ

#5 Jul 26, 2010
First off, I am not one of "her workers". Second, its still a free country last I checked. Third, this is a free site too and we can post anything we want. Fourth, I wasn't saying vote for Michelle, you can vote for however you want to. However I do know her and don't understand how people can say shes a bad person when shes one of the sweetest people I know. But do you really want someone like Mike to represent you when hes so disrepectful? Even to kids? Yeah so what they are teenagers, but they are our future and have a voice too. If they seen someone flip them off, and it was any ordinary person, they'd probably just ignore it. But it DID happen to be Able and that just shows how inappropriate he can be. Would you want someone that is running to represnt you to disrespect your kids like that? I doubt it. Put yorself in the kids shoes and think about it probably made them feel!
Who cares

Erick, OK

#6 Jul 26, 2010
peeved wrote:
First off, I am not one of "her workers". Second, its still a free country last I checked. Third, this is a free site too and we can post anything we want. Fourth, I wasn't saying vote for Michelle, you can vote for however you want to. However I do know her and don't understand how people can say shes a bad person when shes one of the sweetest people I know. But do you really want someone like Mike to represent you when hes so disrepectful? Even to kids? Yeah so what they are teenagers, but they are our future and have a voice too. If they seen someone flip them off, and it was any ordinary person, they'd probably just ignore it. But it DID happen to be Able and that just shows how inappropriate he can be. Would you want someone that is running to represnt you to disrespect your kids like that? I doubt it. Put yorself in the kids shoes and think about it probably made them feel!
I dont like either one of them, who cares. she's is a snob, and he is a bruit. neither one could do a good job so whats the big deal.
come_on

Tulsa, OK

#7 Jul 27, 2010
peeved wrote:
again i am asking for an Adult witness or someone that does not have anything to gain by making false accuasations. i do not feel that this has been proven and think Ms. Roper should either confirm or deny her support for these claims. surely she does not want to continue to look as foolish and childish as her family seems to be ok with????
soberokie

Blanchard, OK

#8 Jul 27, 2010
She wont get my vote because people like u suppsedly unbiased then saying she is so sweet whatever she might be but people like u trashing her opponent is costing her votes
Get the hint negative i heard someone did this doesnt work
that is what this site does
trashing people
smarter than you

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Jul 27, 2010
How can you let the comments of one keep you from voting for a very qualified and honest person?? Shelle did not make these comments and should not be held accountable. Before someone feels they have the right to bash someone for what the assume they should stop and ask themselves if they really have any basis for doing such a thing. Give the women a break. I do know her and know she is a good person. She will be the best person for the job and one we should all hope for,if we want honest and fair!!!!
come_on

Tulsa, OK

#11 Jul 28, 2010
smarter than you wrote:
How can you let the comments of one keep you from voting for a very qualified and honest person?? Shelle did not make these comments and should not be held accountable. Before someone feels they have the right to bash someone for what the assume they should stop and ask themselves if they really have any basis for doing such a thing. Give the women a break. I do know her and know she is a good person. She will be the best person for the job and one we should all hope for,if we want honest and fair!!!!
because if had read my posts than you would have understood that i believe this to be her family. I asked for someone to confirm or deny this and since no body denied it, i will naturally assume i was reight. with that being said, i feel like if it was her family than she knew about it, and if she knew about it and didnt take actions to stop such crap than she is just as guilty as doing it herself. if a person feels llike that is their best option for getting elected than they are probably not the best person for the job.
Stephanie

Lawton, OK

#12 Jul 28, 2010
If you actually care who you are voting for, why don't you do a little bit of research and go to the court house and ask the people that actually work with both of these people and they can tell you the truth about each of them instead of reading the stuff that people put on here. I think both are more than qualified to do the job, you just need to research and figure out which one stands for the same things that you stand for.
Lovely

Elk City, OK

#13 Jul 28, 2010
I doubt any of you are even registered to vote...
creditABEL Witness

Elk City, OK

#14 Jul 28, 2010
I am registered to vote and proud of it. Better take advantage of it while we have the right because the way it looks that right could be taken away if we keep getting over run with idiots in office and No I didnt vote any of them in like Obama!!!!!
Lovely

Elk City, OK

#15 Jul 28, 2010
creditABEL Witness wrote:
I am registered to vote and proud of it. Better take advantage of it while we have the right because the way it looks that right could be taken away if we keep getting over run with idiots in office and No I didnt vote any of them in like Obama!!!!!
Lol the statement u just made shows that ur the idiot.
creditABEL Witness

Elk City, OK

#16 Jul 28, 2010
Lovely wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol the statement u just made shows that ur the idiot.
Oh no people we have a person that has guilt. He or she must have voted for Obama. Didnt mean to make you think about your poor decision making skills. I must say I am proud of you atleast you can spell idiot. You are a prime example as to why we should test I.Q. before allowing people to vote. Now have a great day. Hurry up I think I hear the little bus honking for you!
Lovely

Elk City, OK

#17 Jul 29, 2010
creditABEL Witness wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no people we have a person that has guilt. He or she must have voted for Obama. Didnt mean to make you think about your poor decision making skills. I must say I am proud of you atleast you can spell idiot. You are a prime example as to why we should test I.Q. before allowing people to vote. Now have a great day. Hurry up I think I hear the little bus honking for you!
Lmao I promise, I'm far more educated than you. And I was referring to your idiotic comment about not being able to vote. Dbag
come on

United States

#18 Jul 29, 2010
Who cares wrote:
<quoted text>I dont like either one of them, who cares. she's is a snob, and he is a bruit. neither one could do a good job so whats the big deal.
Aint't that the truth!!!!!!!!!!
CreditAbel Witness

Elk City, OK

#19 Jul 30, 2010
Lovely wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao I promise, I'm far more educated than you. And I was referring to your idiotic comment about not being able to vote. Dbag
I am sorry you was referring to my supposed idiotic comment about not being able to vote. I am sorry I dont think this is any thing to take lightly. Do you honestly believe you were just given that right to vote to never have it taken away? People fought and died for us to have those rights. With people in office like Obama you should pull up a chair and watch those rights slip out the door with all the terrorist that he is allowing in that you now will be bowing to soon. I say pull up a chair because idiots like you dont believe its happening! You would rather sit on your high and mighty chair while it all happens!
Boston Struggler

AOL

#20 Jul 30, 2010
Maybe he is going to church and Sunday school for materialistic and social reasons and missing the message. Surely not.
stormy

Elk City, OK

#21 Jul 30, 2010
Bashing Obama is not going to get either candidate my vote.

I didn't vote for Abel or Roper, however, I will be voting for one of them come Nov. 2nd. In the meantime, I'll be JUDGING them, using several ways to gather information. Topix will not be one of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WARNING: Deletion of Threads Will NOT be Tolerated (Feb '14) 31 min KoK-LoL 11
cowboy cafe (Oct '12) 9 hr i know 31
Luke Skywalker from Colorado 9 hr Juan Carlos 1
Shake n Bake 9 hr Juan Carlos 1
Bed Bugs or Negro Beatles 10 hr Juan Carlos 1
cute guy at walgreens 10 hr Juan Carlos 5
Ebola is Biblical 10 hr Juan Carlos 1
Elk City Dating
Find my Match

Elk City Jobs