Help

United States

#1 Oct 31, 2013
Warrent Issued for T.J. Jones of Elk City, OK. Black male; 5 ft. 9 in.tall; 135 pounds; Brown Eyes; Black hair-last seen having long dreadlocks. D.O.B 04/11/1980. Suspect is known to carry firearms.
If you have any information regarding the where abouts please contact your local law enforcement agency or Beckham County Sheriff's Office. Please do not approach the suspect.
nick

United States

#2 Oct 31, 2013
That's one O' them blue gum nickas!
abc

Chickasha, OK

#3 Oct 31, 2013
I doubt he would be hard to find. just look at his facebook. What's he wanted for?
hoe

Altus, OK

#4 Nov 9, 2013
Michael vidaurri has 3 outstanding warrants and te saye pd still hasn't found him he also beat someone up with a bat and the cops still cant find him he stays at his aunts and his uncles house in sayre lets get these criminals locked away
idiots

Houston, TX

#7 Nov 11, 2013
Read the dates on this. He wasn't in jail when it was first posted. Dumbass
JimBob

United States

#8 Nov 11, 2013
think about it wrote:
Tj Jones is in jail...read the paper ppl

Thinking is obviously not your strong suit! Are you a local football coach or so-called athletic director?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anime Wed Karen 2
Ultimate Realites is open again! Oct 17 Flash 4
Haunted houses Oct 15 Pennywise 1
Jason leforce Oct 15 Hesapos 4
Chick from sleep inn Oct 15 no wondering just... 2
I am God Oct 14 The real Juan Carlos 3
Mitchell Christian marquis (Aug '14) Oct 10 S Sullivan 32

Elk City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance