Does anyone know a dope head named We...

Does anyone know a dope head named Wendy Carr from Erick

Posted in the Elk City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just wondering

Elk City, OK

#1 Nov 29, 2010
Just wanting to know what anyone knows about her?
jo jo

Maroa, IL

#2 Nov 29, 2010
Just wondering wrote:
she's no good for nothing... She had a good guy one time named Billy Carr but of course dope was more imporant ...
Just wondering

Elk City, OK

#3 Nov 29, 2010
Thanks Jo Jo that's what I have been hearing and I knew there were people that really could say how much of a POS she is. I heard she had a really good thing with a guy named Mike too but she was too busy bouncing around to other guys and doing dope to realize what she had..Hope this is a warning to all guys that come in contact with this real piece of work..It's nasty ass dope whores like her that make the rest of woman look bad..
Go back to Erick

Elk City, OK

#4 Nov 29, 2010
Does she hangout with the other Erick losers mentioned on topix like Megan hooks? Wow, Erick is full of used up, drugged out ho's. I bet your mommas are so proud.
Rusty Shackleford

Clarksville, AR

#5 Nov 29, 2010
Go back to Erick wrote:
Does she hangout with the other Erick losers mentioned on topix like Megan hooks? Wow, Erick is full of used up, drugged out ho's. I bet your mommas are so proud.
And you don't think Elk City is full of used up, drugged out ho's?... What?
Just wondering

United States

#6 Nov 29, 2010
Go back to Erick I'm not sure if she hangs out with that Megan chick but I know she has been hanging out with a tweeker chick named Natasha and staying with her in Elk at Queen City trailor park..Her mom stays in Erick still and that guy Mike she was with lives across the street from her mom. I do know that just like the rest of the dope whores her mom has her kid..She's a real good example for her poor kid. Yes all these nasty druggies need to go back to Erick and stay away from us normal hard working non druggies...I can't stand how they make all of us have a bad name..
oh you saved me

United States

#7 Nov 29, 2010
Just wondering wrote:
Thanks Jo Jo that's what I have been hearing and I knew there were people that really could say how much of a POS she is. I heard she had a really good thing with a guy named Mike too but she was too busy bouncing around to other guys and doing dope to realize what she had..Hope this is a warning to all guys that come in contact with this real piece of work..It's nasty ass dope whores like her that make the rest of woman look bad..
Hey gee, thanks for the warning, I guess. I don't know how I ever made it this far in life without your looser ass talking shit about people and letting me know who is and isn't worthy for me. You freakin idiot.
jojo

Goliad, TX

#8 Nov 29, 2010
Well it's sad that her kids has her for a mother.. She's been doing dope for 15 years now.. I'd thought she'd grow up and be a mother by now.. I pray for her kids that they get a chance in life, to have a good healthy clean and drug free life. I'm sorry to say when children are shown this lifestyle, they tend to follow in the same path.. If not given a diffrent life style by someone who will love and care for them. Show them a drug free life style and give them lots of love.. Unlike their mother has.. Good going Wendy dope befor your babies...
Just wondering

Elk City, OK

#9 Nov 30, 2010
Oh you saved me....Really noone asked you for your 2 sence...I was just warning some people about this looser she has kids and doesn't even have them because she chose to stay doing dope instead of being a parent..Y are you soo defensive of her? U must be one of her dope head friends or maybe even one of her MANY men she has...You need to think about who u defend and if this is how u want your girl to be then stay your ass off here and quit bothering to respond cause obviously there are some people who like to know what kind of stupid ass drug whores we have making a name for the rest of woman...
oh you saved me

United States

#10 Nov 30, 2010
Just wondering wrote:
Oh you saved me....Really noone asked you for your 2 sence...I was just warning some people about this looser she has kids and doesn't even have them because she chose to stay doing dope instead of being a parent..Y are you soo defensive of her? U must be one of her dope head friends or maybe even one of her MANY men she has...You need to think about who u defend and if this is how u want your girl to be then stay your ass off here and quit bothering to respond cause obviously there are some people who like to know what kind of stupid ass drug whores we have making a name for the rest of woman...
When did I defend her? I didn't. So that makes you an idiot for accusing me of defending her when I didn't. All I did was call jojo an idiot for feeling like the worlds men need her warning about any girl. And it its "2 cents", Like money dip shit. And when did anybody ask for your 2 cents to even open this thread? No I don't do dope, and no I don't know her, and no obviously people don't need your help to know what kind of drug whores are around here. Everybody already knew there were dope heads here before you went on your mission. Instead of being bothered by how bad this girl or that girl make women look, look at how bad you make women look. You are nothing but a trouble starting, insecure, drama whore! And that's the only reason why you even came on here. Everyone knows how to make their own opinion about people we meet. Don't act like you have done the world a favor when all you have done is bash on somebody to make yourself feel better about some of your own insecurities.
Just wondering

United States

#11 Nov 30, 2010
Oh you saved me...ok sorry if I offended u in any way...opinions are like @@sholes everyone has one..I have mine and u have yours...So u think whatever u want about me cause your OPINION doesn't matter...
oh you saved me

United States

#13 Nov 30, 2010
just curious wrote:
<quoted text>
And its not "opinions are like assholes" dip shit. Its "excuses are like assholes". Get your sayings right idiot. What's the matter? Its ok for you to come on here and talk shit about people but once somebody talks about your insecurities you get all ass hurt! If your gonna dish it out you better be ready to take it too fatty!
Yea just wondering, exactly what they said! Dip shit, lol. And fatty, ROTHLMAO!!!
Just wondering

Elk City, OK

#14 Dec 1, 2010
Just curious....U really need to do some RESEARCHING cause U are the dumbass...it isn't opinions are like excuses so u need to go back and ask your momma cause I'm sure she will teach u a little history u illeterate non schooled idiot..FATTY?? Give me a break how old are you?? There is noone ass hurt here so WTF are u talking about u immature @@@hole..None ask if anyone has insecurities. So is that was is wrong with u? U had to put your little comment on here to try to get a reaction out of someone...well the only reaction u are getting is the one to tell u how ignorant u are..
you poor sad people

United States

#15 Dec 13, 2010
Just wondering wrote:
Just for anyones info if they need it Wendy Carr has 3 arrest warrents and the elk city police can't find her. If you want her off the streets give them a shout.
halloweennight

Shamrock, TX

#17 Jan 22, 2012
she wore out this part of the country some years back had a great time oct 31 thanks for the ride
Santa Claus

United States

#18 Aug 10, 2013
I know a girl in OKC by the name of Wendy Sholes. She is the same as Wendy Carr. She had a great man by the name of John.Then she got hooked on dope again. The same story has this Wendy,to bad so many lives are lost to dope in the state. The women chase all the men, who use them just like the women are using them. It is sad to see them wasting their lives chasing that shit.
oh really

Bismarck, ND

#19 Aug 13, 2013
Just wondering wrote:
Just curious....U really need to do some RESEARCHING cause U are the dumbass...it isn't opinions are like excuses so u need to go back and ask your momma cause I'm sure she will teach u a little history u illeterate non schooled idiot..FATTY?? Give me a break how old are you?? There is noone ass hurt here so WTF are u talking about u immature @@@hole..None ask if anyone has insecurities. So is that was is wrong with u? U had to put your little comment on here to try to get a reaction out of someone...well the only reaction u are getting is the one to tell u how ignorant u are..
You need to research bud,"opinions are like @@@holes,everybody has one they stink" fool!
Curious

Kansas City, MO

#20 Aug 18, 2013
Is Megan Hooks mom named Joni? How old is Megan now?
kuntryboy101

Elk City, OK

#21 Aug 18, 2013
Curious wrote:
Is Megan Hooks mom named Joni? How old is Megan now?
Yup, and she's about 22 I think. But I hear she's looking 40 from all that meth.
Az jungalist

United States

#22 Dec 19, 2013
Yeah i know Wendy Sholes she did the same to me i just tried to help her here in Az but bitches aint shit.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rim jobs with Juan Tue The real otnot 2
Matt Brown Tue Sidehussle 1
Jordan Salinas Tue Tattketale 1
Chantell is Prego meth user Dec 11 So funny its true 4
66 sweet spot (Nov '10) Dec 10 sandie 3
Body rub? Dec 8 Juan Carlos 4
How many girls from elk turned stripper Dec 8 The real otnot 40

Elk City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance