First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Hmmmm

Elk City, OK

#105 Dec 5, 2012
SMH wrote:
she did it just to continue with her booby posting
Wow, you hit that nail on the head! The "fake profile" posted a pic and tagged her real profile in it. The pic is a self pic of her holding Kayson and her boob almost popping out. It's obvious she took the pic herself, so if it was someone else that made the profile, she had to have given them the pic.
SMH

Elk City, OK

#106 Dec 6, 2012
saw the like on smoke and weed!! Her mother must be so very proud!!! Yes, the home school is working out just perfectly for her. She likes smoke and weed and she has a picture of her in a bed with a guy....
here comes the next poor baby born into the wrong situation.
ShutTheFuckUp

United States

#107 Dec 9, 2012
Username explains why I commented.
MadeInChina

United States

#108 Dec 9, 2012
Downtown Julie Brown wrote:
Brittany,
Your arguments are the silliest thing I have ever heard and it is concerning that you will soon be responsible for a child. First, it is wildly arrogant to say a teenage pregnancy had anything to do with god. That's the endless scapegoat for irresponsible people. Birth control is almost 99% accurate as are condoms. If you were honestly using BOTH as instructed (that does not mean skipping pills half the time) you would not be pregnant. If you knew the condom slipped off, why didn't you get Plan B.
And do you want to know why it's other people's business? That soonercare that's paying for all your medical bills (and that matney's, for that matter) isn't free. Someone has to pay for it and that is taxpayers. The free formula you are going to receive through WIC is also paid for by taxpayers. You are starting your adulthood and this innocent child's life off on the backs of hard working strangers.
I like how you're spending your to confront someone about what they choose to do. Even if brittany was't pregnant, taxes wouldn't go down. And even if they did why the hell does it matter. It's not like she is the only teenager that is pregnant.. If you wish to stop teen pregnancy contact government related people.. Don't start off with bitching out the pregnant people themselves.
MadeInChina

United States

#109 Dec 9, 2012
SMH wrote:
saw the like on smoke and weed!! Her mother must be so very proud!!! Yes, the home school is working out just perfectly for her. She likes smoke and weed and she has a picture of her in a bed with a guy....
here comes the next poor baby born into the wrong situation.
I didn't know it was illegal for a female to get in bed with a male...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#110 Dec 9, 2012
MadeInChina wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know it was illegal for a female to get in bed with a male...
OMG!!! I'm not even going to argue this stupid statement!!! You are an idiot, is all I will say!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason leforce 5 hr Mee 3
Miss Ashley nicole 5 hr haha 23
Co-Yards of the Month in Elk City 11 hr Hear Ye Hear Ye 1
Kelbies apartment complex 12 hr John Brandt 3
Rainbows Fri sayrebear 27
christine coffen you a nasty hoe Thu Pickles McGee 6
Any girls willing Jul 20 Oilfieldredneck 40

Elk City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance