Not even from elk

Euless, TX

#23 Oct 2, 2012
Wow u ppl really do seem very pathetic & sad. Do none of u have real lives that envolves anything but topix??? If not i think thats very sad & i will pray 4 u all. Even going so far as 2 bash a little girl.... Even if this child does these things dont u stop 4 a sec & think its because of who has & is raising her. Are ur own children not anything like u?? Im not even from elk city never even been there i was sent 1 of these threads from a friend & ask 2 pray 4 the family involved. Now i know i must pray 4 u all 2 get some kind & good n ur hearts. Exposing someone is one thing but spewing hatred & evilness is so horrible & i hope every1 even that woman & u all get sime kind if clarity as adults & c what ur doing is so very bad worse then a school bully cus ur all grown & know better
Hmmmm

Elk City, OK

#24 Oct 2, 2012
Not even from elk wrote:
Wow u ppl really do seem very pathetic & sad. Do none of u have real lives that envolves anything but topix??? If not i think thats very sad & i will pray 4 u all. Even going so far as 2 bash a little girl.... Even if this child does these things dont u stop 4 a sec & think its because of who has & is raising her. Are ur own children not anything like u?? Im not even from elk city never even been there i was sent 1 of these threads from a friend & ask 2 pray 4 the family involved. Now i know i must pray 4 u all 2 get some kind & good n ur hearts. Exposing someone is one thing but spewing hatred & evilness is so horrible & i hope every1 even that woman & u all get sime kind if clarity as adults & c what ur doing is so very bad worse then a school bully cus ur all grown & know better
Chantell shouldn't have started this thread if she didn't want anyone commenting on it. Trust me, she loves the attention. I love how people jump on here and assume anyone commenting doesn't have a life. Should we assume the same of you? Just because I comment from time to time does not mean I sit here all day long. I do get notifications to my phone when someone comments. I don't always jump right in and reply because I don't just sit around waiting for it.
o

Blanchard, OK

#25 Oct 2, 2012
Not even from elk wrote:
Don't be stupid! Please go back to school so we can try to understand what you are saying. Maybe, your good friend Laura could give you some grammar lessons since she is supposed to be homeschooling her trashy mouthed kid!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#26 Oct 2, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Chantell shouldn't have started this thread if she didn't want anyone commenting on it. Trust me, she loves the attention. I love how people jump on here and assume anyone commenting doesn't have a life. Should we assume the same of you? Just because I comment from time to time does not mean I sit here all day long. I do get notifications to my phone when someone comments. I don't always jump right in and reply because I don't just sit around waiting for it.
Oh you know you and I don't have a life...LMAO!!! Guess they figure the only way a person can get topix is on the computer. I get notifications on my phone, too.
umm

Elk City, OK

#27 Oct 2, 2012
I really like when people try to make a point of saying I'm NOT from Elk.
Usually a dead give away that you ARE !!!!!! You just don't want to give away the fact the you are probably LM, her kid or some how involved with them.
No buffoons allowed

Euless, TX

#28 Oct 2, 2012
o wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be stupid! Please go back to school so we can try to understand what you are saying. Maybe, your good friend Laura could give you some grammar lessons since she is supposed to be homeschooling her trashy mouthed kid!
No kidding!!! The manner in which that person wrote their comments, makes them look like a complete oaf !!
haha

United States

#29 Oct 2, 2012
Not even from elk wrote:
Haha not even from elk let me be the first to say welcome to southwest oklahoma this is exactly what the people do here in elk city try to bring others down to lift themselves up it is pitiful..... Southwest oklahoma is not up too speed with rest of the world and while it is filled with churches it seems as though the people here are quick to condemn someone! Because everyone in elk city is better than everyone else if you don't believe look through Topix some more lol I personally can't wait till the oilfield dies out in that part of the state again so all these people will be equal again haha!!!! Anyway I loved your comment ;-)
Not even from elk

Euless, TX

#30 Oct 2, 2012
umm wrote:
I really like when people try to make a point of saying I'm NOT from Elk.
Usually a dead give away that you ARE !!!!!! You just don't want to give away the fact the you are probably LM, her kid or some how involved with them.
I actually live in shawnee like i sd i have a friend that lives in elk city that has been telling me about this woman & her children. She also sent me these links where everyone has been bashing this family & ask if i could pray for everyone. And i do think its sad that you all have such hate in your hearts that it consumes u all this much. I will not stop to ur level or go back & forth with any of u over this. I am a good christian woman that was asked to start a prayer chain for this family & i now see u all need prayers. U can go ahead & bash me or talk down about but u do not know me so therefore ur words do not hope. I think if this woman is lying then i pray she gets help & someone turns her into the proper authority. I also pray this child isnt as sick as she says & if he is he getsvthe care he needs. I also pray for all of u thats demeaning these children who are innocent in all of this but seem to be getting the same thrashing their mother is for something she may or may not be doing. I will rise above the hate the comes out of ur mouths torwards me because u simply do not know me & i know God will tend to u all.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#31 Oct 2, 2012
Not even from elk wrote:
<quoted text>I actually live in shawnee like i sd i have a friend that lives in elk city that has been telling me about this woman & her children. She also sent me these links where everyone has been bashing this family & ask if i could pray for everyone. And i do think its sad that you all have such hate in your hearts that it consumes u all this much. I will not stop to ur level or go back & forth with any of u over this. I am a good christian woman that was asked to start a prayer chain for this family & i now see u all need prayers. U can go ahead & bash me or talk down about but u do not know me so therefore ur words do not hope. I think if this woman is lying then i pray she gets help & someone turns her into the proper authority. I also pray this child isnt as sick as she says & if he is he getsvthe care he needs. I also pray for all of u thats demeaning these children who are innocent in all of this but seem to be getting the same thrashing their mother is for something she may or may not be doing. I will rise above the hate the comes out of ur mouths torwards me because u simply do not know me & i know God will tend to u all.
Not everyone is being hateful. Some of us have known this family for many,many years and have seen a pattern with them. As far as what they are doing now, some of us have donated then seen or heard things we don't agree with. The mother of the sick baby made a statement to me about the donated money. In fact the statement was made after I donated. At the time her older kids were present so I didn't say anything and I haven't seen her since. But the next time I see her without the kids, yes I sure will say what I think to her. Anyone who has tried helping by letting her know about the help she can get through SoonerCare she has ignored.
gw quick

Elk City, OK

#32 Oct 2, 2012
still think chantell is hot
o

Blanchard, OK

#34 Oct 2, 2012
gw quick wrote:
still think chantell is hot
A hot mess!
Hmmmm

Elk City, OK

#35 Oct 3, 2012
Chantell Chambless
43 minutes ago via mobile
Who is willing to text this girl right here, she really is bored.-_-

If your hiney was in school where it belongs, you wouldn't be bored!:) How much school work have you done today?
shes not prego

Broken Arrow, OK

#36 Oct 29, 2012
chantell all over fb sayin she cant wait to prove us all wrong. no baby til after college. her moma sayin she on birth control on fb. that snatch just had to get one of them mornin after pills 2 weeks ago. helz ya she wont have no baby til after college if she can jst take a pill to get rid of it. if they didn't have that pill momma laura would be celebrating saying god has a plan.
Wow

Elk City, OK

#37 Oct 29, 2012
That pill is cash up front. She will be broke one of the times she needs it. If she's on the pill, why the need for the abortion pill? I give it 6 months tops before she's having a celebration herself. She was also saying Chantell sees how much work a baby is so she won't be getting pregnant...I apparently that's not enough if they had to get a morning after pill!
Wow

Elk City, OK

#38 Oct 29, 2012
Chantell Chambless
3 hours ago via mobile
I am so ready un prove all of you guys wrong, no baby till after college! &#9829;
----------

Just want to point out, you can't go to college if you don't complete Junior High!
Interesting

Elk City, OK

#39 Oct 29, 2012
Chantell Chambless
37 minutes ago via mobile
Anybody wanna tell me Who is saying I am pregnant? Needing to stop rumour. Message me thank you.
2 people like this.

Chris Bagley idk who is saying all that but i got told by your bf cuz he is telln everyone
29 minutes ago Like

Chantell Chambless Wtf?
21 minutes ago Like

Chris Bagley ummm ya idk tho
21 minutes ago Like

Chris Bagley he said he needed a job to take care of u and the baby thats why i got him a job with me and he said your moms cool with it but your nana is mad about it
20 minutes ago Like

Chantell Chambless Omg. UHH NO.
19 minutes ago Like

Cavante Williams Calm down don't listen to anybody if u are u are if u not u not there problem solve
17 minutes ago via mobile Like

Chris Bagley kk ill have a talk with shawn kk
15 minutes ago Like
Krista bell

Elk City, OK

#41 Nov 4, 2012
Chantell is STUPID. She always wants "Attention", Not the good Attention either. I want to fight her so bad! She called them cops on me when I tried, She a PU*SY!!
Interesting

Elk City, OK

#42 Nov 5, 2012
It's really sad that her boyfriend is now making habit of spending the weekend with them. And she is posting that she will be spending the weekend with him in Clinton this week! What is wrong with these parents?!
well

Elk City, OK

#43 Nov 5, 2012
its not the first time this has happened.
she lost her virginity in her family home. Grandma had A GOOD TALKIN TO her after she went to school bragging about it and word got out.
is any one wondering if she is getting any HOME SCHOOL WORK DONE????
hmmm

Elk City, OK

#44 Nov 5, 2012
I highly doubt that neither her Mother or Grandmother are teaching any of thier children!!! Unless of course you count sex ed.
What child her age knows about the next day pill??
She has had to use it more than once!!!
But I guess its better that we not bring another child into this hot mess of a familly!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elk City schools janitor arrested 5 min E S Carr 24
Christan Vandiver (Jul '14) 27 min juan 3
Worthless 29 min juan 16
child support 33 min juan 3
Wreck 4 hr mother 53
splash pad park behind homeland 6 hr Juan Carlos 40
Jessica 6 hr blake 4
More from around the web

Elk City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE