Next Last
And?

Euless, TX

#2 Sep 29, 2012
What secret?
Elk Mom

Euless, TX

#3 Sep 29, 2012
Why would anyone start a topic about this girl. Regardless of what your thoughts are with her mother she is a kid. It's already sad that she is exposed to this situation. Don't do this.
Hmmmm

Elk City, OK

#4 Sep 29, 2012
Truth be told, it's probably a kid. Chantell is known for starting topix about others. She was pulled out of school to be "homeschooled" because people were bullying her because her baby brother is sick. The actual truth of the matter is Chantell has always been the one that bullied and started fights. Trust me, I have a kid in school with her, I know most of the kids there. Well, my kids WAS in school with her before she dropped out. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if Chantell started this herself because she isn't getting enough attention right now!
ummmmm

Kingfisher, OK

#5 Sep 29, 2012
Listen how ridiculous u sound
Hmmmm

Elk City, OK

#6 Sep 29, 2012
If you think it's rediculous, go talk to any kid at the Junior High. Go talk to the principal himself.
jw quick

Elk City, OK

#7 Sep 29, 2012
Chantell is a hotie
Hmmmm

Elk City, OK

#8 Sep 29, 2012
jw quick wrote:
Chantell is a hotie
Like I said, looks like she started it herself!
jw quick

Elk City, OK

#9 Sep 29, 2012
im a guy, wanna find out?
Hmmmm

Elk City, OK

#10 Sep 29, 2012
Sure ya are. Looks like you are the same person that started the thread, you both are the only two that show up on a Clinton server. Is that where the Clarions Internet is from?
ummmm.

Fort Worth, TX

#11 Sep 30, 2012
jw quick wrote:
Chantell is a hotie
You most be blind.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#13 Oct 1, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
Sure ya are. Looks like you are the same person that started the thread, you both are the only two that show up on a Clinton server. Is that where the Clarions Internet is from?
LMAO!!!
Spelling Fuzz

United States

#14 Oct 1, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
If you think it's rediculous, go talk to any kid at the Junior High. Go talk to the principal himself.

It's hard to take a person seriously, when they misspell "ridiculous".
speechless

Elk City, OK

#15 Oct 1, 2012
Well Hmmm, let;s throw your name out there shall we? The response ought to be interesting. Stop this everyone. Thank you Elk mom at least there is another person out there trying to get these people to put their energy into something good.
Adolph Oliver

Elk City, OK

#16 Oct 1, 2012
who is "home schooling" her? He mother and grandmother are idiot rednecks. What can they possibly be teaching her?
speechless

Elk City, OK

#17 Oct 1, 2012
They are in good company from what's been posted on these threads.
They must have something in commen or they wouldn't know so much or think they do.
Hmmmm

Elk City, OK

#18 Oct 1, 2012
speechless wrote:
Well Hmmm, let;s throw your name out there shall we? The response ought to be interesting. Stop this everyone. Thank you Elk mom at least there is another person out there trying to get these people to put their energy into something good.
Why don't you go first? You think it's none of my business how she has spent donations, I think it's none of your business how I use my energy.
stacie marie

Dill City, OK

#19 Oct 1, 2012
speechless wrote:
You said this in several of these post. Why don't you tell us who you are? Your telling everyone to stop bullying this family and your getting in here trying to be billy badass and bully everyone else.
speechless

Elk City, OK

#20 Oct 1, 2012
Just what I thought all mouth or fingers actually
Amy

Elk City, OK

#21 Oct 2, 2012
Wow speechless you are a complete idiot. You haven't told us who you are but you demand that others put their name on here.
Hmmmm

Elk City, OK

#22 Oct 2, 2012
Amy wrote:
Wow speechless you are a complete idiot. You haven't told us who you are but you demand that others put their name on here.
It cracks me up when people get on here doing that!! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stealing 24 min John 2
Laura Matney 1 hr ummm 9
Amy lemons 4 hr Classmate 4
Sex 2 9 hr tired 10
Ann Marie "Coffman" 12 hr zzzzzz 7
Responsible Pet Owners 19 hr pfffft 7
monty walker 21 hr no way 29
More from around the web

Elk City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE