7"

Frisco, TX

#23 Mar 5, 2012
If a woman can orgasm by nipple stimulation, they can from anal. Ifs all about the woman and how much she likes it. Some can get off just from thinking about sex. Same as a guy having a wet dream. Your brain has alot of control over your body.
Shirl

United States

#25 Mar 5, 2012
[QUOTE who="7""]If a woman can orgasm by nipple stimulation, they can from anal. Ifs all about the woman and how much she likes it. Some can get off just from thinking about sex. Same as a guy having a wet dream. Your brain has alot of control over your body.[/QUOTE]

Perfect! You are absolutely correct!
really

Newton, IA

#27 Mar 5, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Lol not anatomically possible! Women don't have a "g spot" in their a hole.
Ok dipshit. Anatomically there is no such thing as a g spot. On some women it's a spot where three nerve endings meet but scientifically there is no such thing.
wow

Sayre, OK

#28 Mar 5, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>Ok dipshit. Anatomically there is no such thing as a g spot. On some women it's a spot where three nerve endings meet but scientifically there is no such thing.
Ok dbag, there's actually more than one spot. Idk who you're screwing, but she's faking it.
7"

Dallas, TX

#30 Mar 5, 2012
Ok dick heads, who gives a shit? It's about anal. G spot doesn't matter. These girls agree with me so f off
truth

Sayre, OK

#32 Mar 6, 2012
[QUOTE who="7""]Ok dick heads, who gives a shit? It's about anal. G spot doesn't matter. These girls agree with me so f off[/QUOTE]

It's about enjoying sodomy. There's nothing to it for a woman to like. But if u like it so much, I'm sure there's lots of gay men who would enjoy it with you.
7"

Dallas, TX

#33 Mar 6, 2012
truth wrote:
[QUOTE who="7""]Ok dick heads, who gives a shit? It's about anal. G spot doesn't matter. These girls agree with me so f off"

It's about enjoying sodomy. There's nothing to it for a woman to like. But if u like it so much, I'm sure there's lots of gay men who would enjoy it with you.
or my wife.
howdy ho

Sayre, OK

#34 Mar 6, 2012
[QUOTE who="7""]<qu oted text>or my wife.[/QUOTE]

Just because your wife's got a loose vag doesn't mean she really likes it in the pooper.
4 1/2"

United States

#35 Mar 6, 2012
She wanted Me to try, but I'm afraid of dooky.
Easy Greasy

Frisco, TX

#36 Mar 6, 2012
[QUOTE who="4 1/2""]She wanted Me to try, but I'm afraid of dooky.[/QUOTE] I think she's supposed to blow it clean with a couple of Fleet's enemas, BEFORE you pound the brown round!!
dude

Yukon, OK

#37 Mar 12, 2012
Amanda canipe loves anal sex she let's everybody do it
BATMAN

United States

#39 Mar 15, 2012
ROBIN LOVES ANAL
WOW

Dallas, TX

#40 Mar 16, 2012
dude wrote:
Amanda canipe loves anal sex she let's everybody do it
Why do you keep
Picking on her? Even
If she did I high doubt she would
Want to be on blast. People of Elk or Shitty!!! That's why they call it "Elk Shitty!!!!"
what

United States

#41 Mar 17, 2012
squeeel!! like a Pigggg!!!*
Deliverance

Frisco, TX

#42 Mar 17, 2012
what wrote:
squeeel!! like a Pigggg!!!*
Roflmao!!
banjo picker

Dallas, TX

#43 Mar 18, 2012
He got a reeeel purdy mouth ain't he?
Deliverance

Frisco, TX

#44 Mar 19, 2012
banjo picker wrote:
He got a reeeel purdy mouth ain't he?
Yep, he gonna do some praying.
evo mr

Weatherford, OK

#45 Mar 23, 2012
Love me some poop chute love as long as i am receiving.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#46 Mar 26, 2012
wow...it amazes me what gets posted on here...
And

Shamrock, TX

#49 Apr 12, 2012
Most women enjoy anal sex as long as it's with the right person and they can have an orgasim during anal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christy Hamm 22 min Bill 1
How many girls from elk turned stripper 4 hr Juan Carlos 31
Elks Millionaires 5 hr Oilbaby 18
Gypesy Crocker 10 hr Oilbaby 7
Jake Moore = low life scum! Tue Bro get real 3
Christine coffin Tue Honest 23
Waiting in dhs. Mon owes me money 6

Elk City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance