Coconut Carl is just as stupid as the...

Coconut Carl is just as stupid as the people he calls stupid

Posted in the Elk City Forum

elk

Weatherford, OK

#1 Feb 1, 2013
He/She tried to make some points in the religious aspects of this idiotic site, but now just proves that he/she is just as ignorant as the christian idiots.
new hand

Yukon, OK

#2 Feb 3, 2013
elk wrote:
He/She tried to make some points in the religious aspects of this idiotic site, but now just proves that he/she is just as ignorant as the christian idiots.
Do you own that statement?is it paid for on a public domain?or maybe you pulled it out from under that double-wide paid for trailer!Parked next to your toys.Beside your pick-up truck owned and operated by it's owner.......:(
elk

Weatherford, OK

#3 Feb 3, 2013
new hand wrote:
<quoted text>Do you own that statement?is it paid for on a public domain?or maybe you pulled it out from under that double-wide paid for trailer!Parked next to your toys.Beside your pick-up truck owned and operated by it's owner.......:(
LOL what an idotic reply !!
lmfao

Weatherford, OK

#4 Feb 3, 2013
Coconut Carl is a stupid bastard!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For You Ladies(?) That Go To Walmart in Your Pa... 9 hr As I see it 4
News Oklahoma Police: Meth Mom Molested Her Kids Whi... (Jan '14) Nov 29 Lottery Traitors 115
Walmart black friday sale Nov 27 Watson Phillips S... 3
Wal-mart pig heads! (Jul '11) Nov 24 Anonymous 39
A shepherd Nov 22 Truth 4
Paisan Logistics (Jan '13) Nov 22 Just My Random Th... 18
drive in move Theater Nov 21 Delbert McFarland 3

Elk City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elk City Mortgages