missing kids from elk

Yukon, OK

#1 Oct 6, 2012
What's going on with all kids running away? There like 4 of them?

Chickasha, OK

#2 Oct 6, 2012
Read the Merritt kids missing thread.

Elk City, OK

#3 Oct 6, 2012
There are 6 in a grey Denali going to California. They are felons.

Tulsa, OK

#5 Oct 6, 2012
The mother of one of the girls posted that there are 7, in the Denali, but because of the last time they were able to see a ping on the phone it showed them to be in Texas. They believe the kids are heading to Louisiana. The mother that owns the Denali did post that they stole that car and it was reported stolen. There is an update on the buy sale trade facebook page that lists the names of the 7 kids.

Tulsa, OK

#7 Oct 6, 2012
js wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope they find em soon then, they won't return if they know they all are facing jail time ... What were they thinking ? What could have been so bad they felt the need to run?!? It's a Sad deal!!
They are kids so there is no telling why they decided to do this. I agree and hope they find them soon and they are home safe, the rest can be sorted out after that. I pray if any of the kids reading all of this know where they are, or knew of the plan to go, that they will please call one of the mom's or the police. Most of these kids are under 16 and have no idea what danger they are in. They have parents, siblings and many other family members worried sick about them. Praying they are home safe very soon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dj at the palace (Jan '14) 1 hr Juan Carlos 29
Need DMF to look into super natural arson case 9 hr Tiffany from braums 1
why do people hate the oilfield? (Jun '12) Mar 14 Annoyed 365
News Armed robbery suspect shoots self Wednesday, di... Mar 7 Delbert McFarland 3
Sandstone or jkm Mar 6 Lil m 9
What do you think about the Beckham County drug... (Mar '10) Mar 1 Delbert McFarland 28
News Three former tellers at an Elk City bank senten... Feb 20 They bought drugs 5

Elk City Jobs

Personal Finance

Elk City Mortgages