Gowdy

United States

#187 Sep 11, 2012
law man wrote:
<quoted text>
I thank you.
Barry Don Gowdy
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
Don't get so up set and stop using my name you fool. You had your chance and did not take it so RogerMills will be a good place for you to start next time.

Since: Jul 11

Euless, TX

#188 Sep 11, 2012
Hal Jordan wrote:
Yea let's stick with a guy who doesn't ever show up and do his job lmao. I don't know Wilhite but if he is willing to show up to work he has my vote.
Wilhite will show up? How many jobs has that man had this year? Last year? Wilhite might show up until things get tough and controversial, then I wonder what happens! Looks like he quits any time things aren't easy.
old dog

United States

#189 Sep 11, 2012
BK Co wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I am one of the ones that controls his budget. A FEW of the NICE FACTs are;
He has many habits that are detrimental to our county! He likes to sleep in 15hrs a day. He likes to signup for every conference in the country on your funds, for the night life, rarely showing up for the conference because he is sleeping in. Three conferences in the last 45 days or should we say paid vacations! Then, the Colorado trips, Humm, do you ever wonder why he has to go to Colorado, the list goes on and on! So, he really does not have time to check in at the office or court house very often, much less do his job! He was once a descent cop, but is no longer fit for the position of sheriff! The above, is a VERY nice, short and clean list of a FEW of the facts!
"just me" Do you even have any idea as to why Jay should be considered for this office (doesn't mean he is going to work) Can you give me any specific example of him doing his job?
That is only a few things that we have had to put up with for the last 12 years. 12 years of nonstop drama that is needless and hard to work around. Change is welcome and could not happen fast enough. Wilhite is our next sheriff.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Clint

United States

#191 Sep 20, 2012
There is a difference between a 'store front sheriff' and a sheriff who works crimes! Change is a comin' to Beckham County, whether some of you like it or not.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Me me me

United States

#192 Sep 20, 2012
Clint wrote:
There is a difference between a 'store front sheriff' and a sheriff who works crimes! Change is a comin' to Beckham County, whether some of you like it or not.
Will there is only one sheriff, that's a real sheriff. And there is one that's is dreaming he was a sheriff, its only a dream. So i would not bet my life savings on any type of change in this county not going to happen sir.

Elk City, OK

#193 Sep 20, 2012
Gail might have a chance if he weren't flaky. He can't keep a job for more than a couple of months, has affairs, has bill collectors chasing him, and LIED under oath. NOT someone I want to serve and protect my county!
WHYHELLOTHERE

Euless, TX

#195 Sep 21, 2012
friend wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Wilhite was right! The more desperate this campaign gets the lower some will stoop to win. Total lies and fabrications, Anyone who knows Gail like I do would know NONE of these allegations are even close to truth. Wilhite is probably the best police officer I've ever worked with in my 28 yrs. of law enforcement and I would tell anyone that. We here at Altus P.D. are watching your election with pride knowing one of our best will be your Sheriff. The people of Beckham county have everything to gain and nothing to lose by electing him.
Well. I was there that day he LIED under oath in court in Beckham county. Heck there's a transcript of his testimony. So I can say he did lie and that's not fabricated!!!!
libertyisback

Leedey, OK

#196 Sep 21, 2012
friend wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Wilhite was right! The more desperate this campaign gets the lower some will stoop to win. Total lies and fabrications, Anyone who knows Gail like I do would know NONE of these allegations are even close to truth. Wilhite is probably the best police officer I've ever worked with in my 28 yrs. of law enforcement and I would tell anyone that. We here at Altus P.D. are watching your election with pride knowing one of our best will be your Sheriff. The people of Beckham county have everything to gain and nothing to lose by electing him.
Really? NONE are true? Will you swear by that? LMAO!!!!
friend

Dallas, TX

#197 Sep 21, 2012
libertyisback wrote:
<quoted text>Really? NONE are true? Will you swear by that? LMAO!!!!
I can't wait to see the posts on Nov. 7th. The silence will be deafening. Liberty Government and the others will suddenly disappear lol.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
libertyisback

Leedey, OK

#198 Sep 21, 2012
friend wrote:
<quoted text>I can't wait to see the posts on Nov. 7th. The silence will be deafening. Liberty Government and the others will suddenly disappear lol.
So friend, do you stick by your previous comment that NONE of those allegations are true?

Euless, TX

#199 Sep 21, 2012
friend wrote:
He lied under oath for his girlfriend's divorce. Call the court, read it yourself!

Euless, TX

#200 Sep 21, 2012
WHYHELLOTHERE wrote:
<quoted text>Well. I was there that day he LIED under oath in court in Beckham county. Heck there's a transcript of his testimony. So I can say he did lie and that's not fabricated!!!!
I read it! Others should too. I think it should be an ad in the paper!!!
JimBob

United States

#201 Sep 21, 2012
Essentially everyone I talk to is tired of Jay's act. It is not even going to be close.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
In the know

Dill City, OK

#202 Sep 21, 2012
BK Co wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I am one of the ones that controls his budget. A FEW of the NICE FACTs are;
He has many habits that are detrimental to our county! He likes to sleep in 15hrs a day. He likes to signup for every conference in the country on your funds, for the night life, rarely showing up for the conference because he is sleeping in. Three conferences in the last 45 days or should we say paid vacations! Then, the Colorado trips, Humm, do you ever wonder why he has to go to Colorado, the list goes on and on! So, he really does not have time to check in at the office or court house very often, much less do his job! He was once a descent cop, but is no longer fit for the position of sheriff! The above, is a VERY nice, short and clean list of a FEW of the facts!
"just me" Do you even have any idea as to why Jay should be considered for this office (doesn't mean he is going to work) Can you give me any specific example of him doing his job?

As a civic leader and business owner in Beckham County I have supported Scott. But I have also looked into some of the rumors I have been hearing as of late. I have spoken with numerous people and have to say that some of the rumors are factual as far as Scott using our tax dollars as a personal vacation fund. Just this past week he has been out of state once again for a week using our tax dollars. Has flown back to Oklahoma and has been back one day. Stayed in Okc on our tax dollars and is now flying to Calofornia once again on our tax dollars. Sorry Scott but I can no longer support you. At least you have left your department and the citizens of our County in good hands with Brian. I know Brian and am very glad that he is the Under Sheriff. At least one of the Sheriffs office leaders is capable of protecting and caring about the people of our County.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JimBob

United States

#204 Sep 22, 2012
I'm pretty sure those tax dollars are being mismanaged now! Getting paid for not working, junkets around the country, etc.

You might want to spend a little effort worryin' about that sorry assed town of Altus. Gangs, thieves, criminal activity, shootings, stabbings, etc.

Hell, the street signs are even faded beyond readability!

And the title you give yourself - not impressed!
CPAfromAltus

United States

#205 Sep 23, 2012
friend wrote:
I doubt u are/were a cop down here. If you are/were you are a liar. Every cop on the dept knew about Gail and Jennifer when he was training her. And as everyone knows, it continued for quite some time after her final phase. What a great FTO! I bet the grades on her DOR's were spectacular!!!!
JimBob

United States

#206 Sep 23, 2012
And that's different from the current sheriff exactly how?
Mitch Rapp

Danielson, CT

#207 Sep 23, 2012
Look the guy we have now doesn't ever show up for work and jet sets all over the state and country on our dime. Anybody who wants to try and show up and do the job will be an improvement.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Voter

Oklahoma City, OK

#208 Sep 23, 2012
Mitch Rapp wrote:
Look the guy we have now doesn't ever show up for work and jet sets all over the state and country on our dime. Anybody who wants to try and show up and do the job will be an improvement.
Well, one must remember that Jay is a Democrat. Wilhite is a Republican. If for no other reason to vote for Wilhite is we need Republicans from the ground up. Look at what we have in the White House. We need a Republican in all our offices right now. Even dog catcher.
Wilhite

United States

#209 Sep 25, 2012
We don't need any back ass wards republicans in office ether, they to lazy to even get out and vote. That's why the democratic have taken over. Lol im changing my party to democrat as so this is over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mouthhugs 18 min Lol 2
blow (Dec '14) 1 hr Localguy1 24
Stop texting and driving!!!! 2 hr elk city fella 7
how has the best booty? 12 hr aha 2
Living Hell For Next Generation 14 hr Flash G 9
Canute strip club 15 hr Gigantor 1
batmans boyd 16 hr one cb 10
More from around the web

Elk City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE