First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Super Star

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Jun 23, 2012
Can some one please tell me how to get hold of Gail so I can get some of his signs to start using this next week. Also would like to make a donation to his campaign against Jay.
Breeze

United States

#2 Jun 23, 2012
Super Star wrote:
Can some one please tell me how to get hold of Gail so I can get some of his signs to start using this next week. Also would like to make a donation to his campaign against Jay.
the election next Tuesday is in the bag, but he needs a lot more signs for the next round. i wish i could donate enough to make a real difference and i think he can clean things up a little.
liberty

Mcloud, OK

#3 Jun 23, 2012
Yeah right! He is known for not answering his phone. No telling where he might be!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
MrsB

Elk City, OK

#4 Jun 23, 2012
He's probably working. He drives a truck in the oilfield.
Government

Batesville, MS

#5 Jun 23, 2012
Its to late for signs but if it will make you feel better you can try to get you one to keep to remember the election by.
Johnny

United States

#6 Jun 23, 2012
Super Star wrote:
According to the Elk City Daily News, Officer Gail Wilhite and Laramie Hinkle of the Erick Police Department completed a lengthy investigation into the sale of stolen firearms by conducting an early morning raid Saturday morning in the 300 block of S. Birch in Erick. Two arrests were made and numerous stolen firearms were recovered, including some fully automatic weapons, body armor and other tactical items.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
noname

Cheyenne, OK

#7 Jun 23, 2012
Try getting ahold of Laramie. He can get you signs, but he has to be off duty.
Bad to the bone

Batesville, MS

#8 Jun 23, 2012
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the Elk City Daily News, Officer Gail Wilhite and Laramie Hinkle of the Erick Police Department completed a lengthy investigation into the sale of stolen firearms by conducting an early morning raid Saturday morning in the 300 block of S. Birch in Erick. Two arrests were made and numerous stolen firearms were recovered, including some fully automatic weapons, body armor and other tactical items.
What this is the sixth law enforcement job he has had. Why can't he hold a law enforcement job. He moves around way to much.
Bad to the bone

Batesville, MS

#9 Jun 23, 2012
That's why you are not going to see too many signs in Elk City. No body will let him put them up. I have only seen Four in the entire town. Wonder why.
JimBob

United States

#10 Jun 23, 2012
At least he ain't afraid to go to Erick and work there. Scott Jay is as worthless as tits on a boar hog to the people of Erick!

Scott might actually need a few Erick votes according to lots of talk in Elk City. Someone said that he has started showing up at First Baptist in Elk after a loooooong absence. Must be election season!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sheriff Taylor

United States

#11 Jun 23, 2012
JimBob wrote:
At least he ain't afraid to go to Erick and work there. Scott Jay is as worthless as tits on a boar hog to the people of Erick!
Scott might actually need a few Erick votes according to lots of talk in Elk City. Someone said that he has started showing up at First Baptist in Elk after a loooooong absence. Must be election season!
i figure there's going to be some drug busts right before the election to make things look legitimate and this place makes Chicago look like Mayberry.
Bad to the bone

Batesville, MS

#12 Jun 24, 2012
JimBob wrote:
Will that's cool at least he has a job if the election don't turn out in his favor, he got to take Elk City to win, that is going to be hard for him to do. No one knows him there.
liberty

Mcloud, OK

#13 Jun 24, 2012
The people who do know him there aren't too impressed!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
noname

Cheyenne, OK

#14 Jun 24, 2012
Super Star wrote:
Go to facebook, search for gail wilhite and you can pull up his website Gail Wilhite for Sheriff of Beckham County
JimBob

United States

#15 Jun 25, 2012
Bad to the bone wrote:
<quoted text>
Will that's cool at least he has a job if the election don't turn out in his favor, he got to take Elk City to win, that is going to be hard for him to do. No one knows him there.
Scott Jay has to carry Elk City also. From the people I talk to he may have some difficulty doing so. About all he does is give out kids awards and put a few kids pictures in the paper for publicity purposes. That's nice, but there is more to police work than he is putting out! That is more than just my opinion - it is pretty much a general opinion around Elk City.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
liberty

Mcloud, OK

#16 Jun 25, 2012
noname wrote:
<quoted text>Go to facebook, search for gail wilhite and you can pull up his website Gail Wilhite for Sheriff of Beckham County
Wow! 13 likes after over a week! He's really taken off!
No Liberty

United States

#17 Jun 25, 2012
I think we need a sheriff that doesn"t have a lot of friends and that will eliminate the good old boy effect for a little while anyway. Most people around here that have any reasonable intelligence know that corruption in Beckham County can't get any worse and I wish more people would fight the good fight.
Government

Batesville, MS

#18 Jun 27, 2012
No Liberty wrote:
I think we need a sheriff that doesn"t have a lot of friends and that will eliminate the good old boy effect for a little while anyway. Most people around here that have any reasonable intelligence know that corruption in Beckham County can't get any worse and I wish more people would fight the good fight.
Not going to happen. You made your bed so now you got to sleep in it. The chance for change only comes around once.
jimmy

United States

#19 Jun 27, 2012
Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Not going to happen. You made your bed so now you got to sleep in it. The chance for change only comes around once.
I would say an almost 4 to 1 loss speaks for itself and it's a must to have experience in law enforcement in order to be a sheriff. People know that and so should you and your split personality Barry.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Government

Batesville, MS

#21 Jun 27, 2012
jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>I would say an almost 4 to 1 loss speaks for itself and it's a must to have experience in law enforcement in order to be a sheriff. People know that and so should you and your split personality Barry.
The name is Scott. Get it right fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sherri /Flying W 22 min friendsroverated 59
Lying on foodstamps using people who dont live ... 33 min friendsroverated 30
Drive by shooting? 6 hr Elkcitypeepsrnosey 2
Kelbie is a real FIRE CRACKER 17 hr Jean 3
smokey joe (Jun '12) 18 hr joe 15
Pitter Patters Day Care (May '12) 18 hr EIK 18
What business have gone out of business and why? 20 hr Oh yes 6

Elk City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance