Looking

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Feb 8, 2011
Which Chiropractors are good in this town! Just want brief detail of experiences with any around, or outside, of Elk City!
mom

United States

#2 Feb 8, 2011
I have been to Dr. Stover and Dr. Smith I really like Stover. He makes you feel comfortable and is very professional. He recently relocated on Broadway across from Dr Fords office.
fed up

Altus, OK

#3 Feb 8, 2011
Redland Clinic is good. Dr Spurlock is from the local area Sweetwater maybe? He is not that expenseive and does a good job.Not a snap crackle pop kind of doc.
Lorelei

United States

#4 Feb 8, 2011
Brad Park in Sayre.
Hello

Elk City, OK

#5 Feb 10, 2011
Dr.Fisher is all around the best and cheapest.
wouldliketoknow

Wagoner, OK

#6 Feb 10, 2011
I heard Dr Fisher makes you take an enema before the treatment. Is that true?
concerned citizen

United States

#7 Feb 10, 2011
Dr Spurlock from Redlands Chiropractic Clinic is who everyone in our family uses. He is great, affordable and runs a very good clinic.
Hello

Elk City, OK

#8 Feb 10, 2011
wouldliketoknow wrote:
I heard Dr Fisher makes you take an enema before the treatment. Is that true?
No, that is not true at all. What they are refering to is a procedure similar to a colon cleanse and is very seldom a part of his treatments. If it is necessary, he will recommend it. For around 45 to 55 dollars, you get more for your money than anywhere in the area. I think they also take insurance. I guarantee most people are satisfied with his service.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mardi Gras Ball 9 min Stephanie 1
TANKameikho 2 hr Pastor 3
Cops Cap Counterfeiter Fri Frames 47
Murder of Linda Mack/Richard Norman Rojem (Feb '12) Fri Curious 30
Wheeler county tx girls Feb 23 Agitated 1
sonic Feb 22 Bobby9864 2
camargo first state bank (Jan '11) Feb 16 Leisa 19

Elk City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance