Back to reality for OSU football fans...
ERnurse

United States

#22 Sep 14, 2012
Well according to some OSU fans, I can't be an OU fan because I didn't go to school there. What those dumb asses don't realize is most people in the state want to be OU fans. OSU fans are made up mostly of people who went there. Poor, stupid, small minded pokes. It's ok though. "WE" will go easy on you this year.
Wow

Lawton, OK

#24 Sep 14, 2012
ERnurse wrote:
Well according to some OSU fans, I can't be an OU fan because I didn't go to school there. What those dumb asses don't realize is most people in the state want to be OU fans. OSU fans are made up mostly of people who went there. Poor, stupid, small minded pokes. It's ok though. "WE" will go easy on you this year.
Actually im a HUGE poke fan and i didnt go to school there. Your right, a lot of the state people are gooner fans and when you ask them why, they have no clue (in my eyes they are followers and just want to fit in with the other arrogant idiots)... Also usually when you ask these so called fans who they play next or who won the last game they have no clue! So you can keep all those idiots! I would'nt talk to much until you beat K-State, pretty good football team this year... I know its asking a lot to not spout off but i would wait a while before starting a thread like this. You guys are bound to throw in a cluncker like you alwsys do! 😉

Since: Aug 12

United States

#25 Sep 14, 2012
budding atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let's see, we've won as many conference championships as everyone else COMBINED. We've played in more BCS title games than anyone else, we've been ranked #1 in the BCS more time than anyone else (20 weeks total). We've beat up on our little brothers OSU and TX more than we've lost. Fewest losing season in ALL of college football history (12 losing seasons in 117 years of football). Ya disappointing huh? Oh, I forgot, we were also ranked the #1 college football program of all time by ESPN, and we all know how much they're biased in favor of the Sooners.
Lol when y'all win 18 more GOLD HATS then ou can bragging rights. That's what really counts screw a championship. So I guess y'all got alot of red river shot outs to when lmao.

United States

#26 Sep 14, 2012
GO LONGHORNS HOOK EM HARD

EVERYONE REMEMBER "JUST SAY no "
Wow

United States

#27 Sep 14, 2012
dflow wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol when y'all win 18 more GOLD HATS then ou can bragging rights. That's what really counts screw a championship. So I guess y'all got alot of red river shot outs to when lmao.
See what i mean lol! You almost made sense idiot... Damn gooners
yyyyyep

United States

#28 Sep 14, 2012
dflow wrote:
<quoted text>Lol when y'all win 18 more GOLD HATS then ou can bragging rights. That's what really counts screw a championship. So I guess y'all got alot of red river shot outs to when lmao.
Yeah, but we're good at whenning shot outs.

United States

#29 Sep 17, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>See what i mean lol! You almost made sense idiot... Damn gooners
OK I'm an idiot, I just referred to a TX fan as a goober which is a sooner fan so I think you just made your self look like a idiot lol. And o was referring to the guys comment about having more wins than TX. We have more wins at the red river shot out. Have a good one and be a Jack ass to someone else lol.

United States

#30 Sep 17, 2012
dflow wrote:
<quoted text>
OK I'm an idiot, I just referred to a TX fan as a goober which is a sooner fan so I think you just made your self look like a idiot lol. And o was referring to the guys comment about having more wins than TX. We have more wins at the red river shot out. Have a good one and be a Jack ass to someone else lol.
My bad mentioned to say "you just referred to a TX fan as a coiner" damn auto spell lol

United States

#32 Sep 17, 2012
Gooner*
Boone Pickens

Round Rock, TX

#33 Sep 17, 2012
Well we finally won a big 12 conference championship. If we have to wait 16 more years to win another one, I may be watching from the after life. I have no idea how you get the big head from one championship. Stoops has been at Oklahoma for 13 years and has won 7. Texas has won 3, but Mack Brown has only won 2 since he has been there. I used to pull for Okie lite but the arrogance after winning one has changed my thoughts on that. You were punked by Arizona you need to get real.
: )

United States

#34 Sep 17, 2012
Boone Pickens wrote:
Well we finally won a big 12 conference championship. If we have to wait 16 more years to win another one, I may be watching from the after life. I have no idea how you get the big head from one championship. Stoops has been at Oklahoma for 13 years and has won 7. Texas has won 3, but Mack Brown has only won 2 since he has been there. I used to pull for Okie lite but the arrogance after winning one has changed my thoughts on that. You were punked by Arizona you need to get real.
Baha now that's funny sh*t
someone

Haslet, TX

#35 Sep 18, 2012
Boone Pickens wrote:
And let's not forget that Arizona team that put them back in their place was put together by baby Stoops. Now that he's back in Norman it won't take long to have a defense full of pit bulls again.
crimsonandcreami nmytoilet

Oklahoma City, OK

#36 Sep 21, 2012
budding atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
OU mediocrity? How many Big 12 titles has OSU won? How about national championships? Or, let's be a little easier on little brother. How many winning seasons has OSU had compared to OU? 2 losses is a disappointing season in Norman. In Stillwater, 2 losses in a season is an all time great team!!!
You must keep your OU stats penciled on your underwear.:]

Oklahoma City, OK

#37 Sep 21, 2012
BAMF OU wrote:
OU eats no farts. OSU and Texas are the ones eating the farts.
OU eats farts. Deal with it.

Oklahoma City, OK

#38 Sep 21, 2012
budding atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let's see, we've won as many conference championships as everyone else COMBINED. We've played in more BCS title games than anyone else, we've been ranked #1 in the BCS more time than anyone else (20 weeks total). We've beat up on our little brothers OSU and TX more than we've lost. Fewest losing season in ALL of college football history (12 losing seasons in 117 years of football). Ya disappointing huh? Oh, I forgot, we were also ranked the #1 college football program of all time by ESPN, and we all know how much they're biased in favor of the Sooners.
Your stats are blending with your crap streaks. Better get your mommie to change your dipey while you hold your Stoops pillow.
ousucksmytoejam

Oklahoma City, OK

#39 Sep 21, 2012
joejoe da tireman wrote:
Can't wait till November 24th.... Got season tickets just to watch this years bedlam game, and too all the OSU fans out there I'm sorry you guys couldn't find another washed up baseball player to plug in at Quarterback this year. If your still sporting that Orange and black at the end of the season I'll have some respect for you. BOOMER!!!
OU eats farts - all season
Deal with it.
OUNurseEatsFarts

Oklahoma City, OK

#40 Sep 21, 2012
ERnurse wrote:
At least OSU fans don't eat off their mother's muff like OU fans - yOU.

It's funny how you say "WE" like you are part of anything. You probably thought your were part of the 'Mighty Ducks' when that came out.

OU eats farts.
StoopstheManlyWo man

Oklahoma City, OK

#41 Sep 21, 2012
Boone Pickens wrote:
OU eats Arizona farts. Another OU fan that keeps his stats in his pants to pad the package. It helps impress the OU women - they say 'nice stats' since there isn't anything else to complement.

It's funny how OU fans are so obsessed with OSU. It's okay. We know you're jealous. Always have been. Just keep trying to be part of "something special" that you call OU. OU is something alright - something to flush.
former friend

United States

#42 Sep 21, 2012
StoopstheManlyWoman wrote:
<quoted text>OU eats Arizona farts. Another OU fan that keeps his stats in his pants to pad the package. It helps impress the OU women - they say 'nice stats' since there isn't anything else to complement.

It's funny how OU fans are so obsessed with OSU. It's okay. We know you're jealous. Always have been. Just keep trying to be part of "something special" that you call OU. OU is something alright - something to flush.
Jealous of what? Your crappy team or the fans with the serious little man complex? OU has a crappy season when they're out of the top 10 in the rankings. The cowgirls crappy season is when they struggle to win a game. Give me a break with your jealousy crap. OSU's only claim to fame is the wrestling team. Figures that you'd be so proud of your men rolling around together in spandex.
BAMF OU

United States

#43 Sep 21, 2012
Oklahoma Sooners eat zero farts, end of story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's 3rd term...a reality..here's why 3 hr WarBiz 10
KKK Robe & Confederate Flag Incident Huge Emba... 3 hr Jason Ubanks 13
Taylor mcalester 12 hr Justin77 1
itworks body wraps (Mar '12) 14 hr Mskeeoa 178
Matney Carwash 14 hr LiarLiar 16
Big elks 14 hr moi 2
Lying on foodstamps using people who dont live ... 15 hr Job 56

Elk City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance